Doyoung

"what are you reading?"

"nothing."

-

«your pov»

i walked to the library, as im suppose to meet up with my ex bestfriend for a project. unfortunately, yes we were put as partners for the project. i opened the door, and there he was. "your late." he said coldly. i rolled my eyes. "whatever, lets just finish this." i said.

as time went by, we argued about the subject. i gave up and let him do most of the project. i went on my phone to read. i was to interested on the book, that i forgot i was with doyoung. "oh my god. no, dont cry baby." i said as i read. "can you shut up." doyoung said. i ignored him and continued reading.

"thats nasty." i mumbled as the paragraph i was reading talked about making out with your bestfriend. "what are you reading?" doyoung asked. i ignored him, as i was paying attention on the story. "ew no stop it. im done resding you." i said as i put my phone down. "what are we doing?" i asked. he the explained to me the project.

«next day»

i skipped the chapter of the bestfriends making out. i was once again with doyoung. "you got it?" he asked me. i nod my head, i was to bored to even open my mouth. i yawned and looked at the time. "go get some books for us to study." doyoung said. i walked away, with my phone.

as i searched for some books, i continued reading the story. "thats so cute." i mumbled. i walked back to doyoung with two books in hand. "thats all i found." i said. "can you stop reading and help." he said. "if you stop being boring." i said. it was the silent.

«next day»

i sat down, waiting for doyoung. of course, i went back to reading. "what are you reading?" doyoung asked. "nothing." i answered. i looked up and he was there with a girl in hand. "when did you even get here?" i asked. "a few seconds ago. this is my girlfriend, she wanted to stay to help with the project." he answered. "ok, i dont care. lets just finish this." i said.

we finally finished the project. i left without any further notice. i walked away, still reading the damn story. "oh sorry." a good looking man said in front of me. "its ok." i said. we bumped into eachother. both of our phones fell. due to them having the same case, i grabbed which ever and didnt think much of it. i walked away with the phone in hand, not checking if its mine.

as i got home, i went to my room and charged the phone.

«??? pov»

i bumped into a beautiful girl. "oh sorry." i said. she looked at me and said it was alright. she grabbed a phone, couldnt tell if it was mine or not due to the similar phone cases. she then left. I picked the other phone up and realized it was mine. as i turned around she wasnt there no more. but she was reading something. i entered the library and read from the beginning.

"seonghwa! hey, what are you reading?" my friend, eunbi, said. she was with her boyfriend, doyoung i believe was his name. "nothing." i answered as i scrolled through the text.

"do you know who phone this is?" i asked. i finished the book and went through the girls phone. i went to her photo gallery to check her pictures. i showed them a picture of the girl. "oh isnt that your friend, baby?" eunbi asked her boyfriend. "ex friend. but yeah thats y/n. you took her phone and went through it?" he asked. i shook my head. "i was just reading what she was reading. it was intresting. do you know where she lives, so i can give her the phone?" i asked. "ill do it." doyounf said and grabbed it. he then walked out, leaving me with eunbi. it was silent.

«your pov»

i turned the phone on and realized it wasnt mine. but i decided to snoop, cause im bored. i unlocked the phone, surprisingly it had no passcode. i went to the boys messages.

• hongjoong:
ill be there tomorrow

yeosang:
lets go out for a cup of coffee

• 8 makes 1 team:
san: DHUT IP SKSKSK

mom:
ok goodnight baby

• noona:
dont even think about telling doyoung...

i went into the messages with "noona"

noona

youre such a hoe
I sometimes wonder why
im friends with you
you always end up
breaking someone
im only going tomorrow, and
thats all. but after that
im never texting you again

dont even think about
telling doyoung any of
this. or else youre
dead. yes, i cheated on
him. but its not like he likes
me or anything. he is still hung
up on that y/n bitchass

i furrowed my eyebrows at the girls message. is this that girlfriend of his. i then went to the boys photo gallery. i saw many photos. photos that i would want to look at forever and photos that i wish to save on my own phone. i then heard a knock. i unplugged the phone and shut it off. i walked over the door. "doyoung?" i asked looking at the boy infront of me. he handed me my phone. "just letting you know... your girlfriend is cheating on you. check his messages with the noona bitch. thats her." i said handing him the boys phone. doyoung looked at me shocked. "and... if you liked me why didnt you confessed? i like you too dummy. but i guess we cant work out since you hate me." i mumbled. he then kissed me. i pushed him, tears wanting to come down. "i dont care if she is cheating on you. but you kissing me when dating her. no, leave. thank you for my phone." i said. i was closing the door but he stopped it. i blinked a few times to not let my tears fall. "im sorry..." he whispered. i stood shocked. "doyoung... please leave." i said. i cleared my throat. "you have to talk to your girlfriend." i said. he looked at me in the eyes. "im sorry i left you. i love you..." he said. "doyoung!" we both turned around. his girlfriend and the boy from earlier was there. the boy seemed pissed. "there you are." she said coming to doyoung and holding his arm. the guy walked over to us. doyoung handed him my phone. "thank you." he said. "since th gang is here. doyoung, eunbi noona is cheating on you." he said. "i told you." i said. "wait you knew. you checked my messages?" the dude said. "seonghwa!" the girl yelled. "eunbi... im sorry. but we are done. its not about you cheating on me... well it kinda is. but i also like someone else." doyoung said as he looked at me. "fine! be like that!" she yelled and walked off. "friends?" the boy (who i now know as seonghwa) asked. i smiled and nod at him. "ight, i gotta go. give me your number." he said. i gave it to him and he left after. doyoung stood infront of me. "now... can i talk to you." he said. i let him in.

his confession made both of us cry. and we started dating since that day. seonghwa also became our friend. i still read the story. "what are you reading?" doyoung asked me. i finished the story once he finished his sentence. i turned my phone off. "nothing." i said with a smile. he pecked me on the lips. "liar... let me read it." he said. i chuckled. "i'll send you the link." i said. and with that, doyoung now began reading the story.

lmaoo this is so bad. ill post requests friday and sunday (next week sunday lol).