Lucas

«your pov»

i went into the dog shelter that i always volunteer at after school. "welcome back, y/n." the owner, mr. wong, said. "hello." i said with a smile. "the dogs are out in the back. lulu is getting adopted today. can you get her cleaned up and ready for when the new owners come?" he asked. I nod my head. i placed my bag behind the counter and made my way to the back.

the dogs were all playing with a tall boy. "hi, can i help you?" he said, walking towards me. as he was walking to me, i saw his features. he was handsome. i looked at his uniform, neo school. oh gosh. "i just need lulu." i answered, taking my eyes off the boy and looking at the dogs. i spot the small dog and started calling for it. "are you its new owner?" he asked. i shook my head. "oh, yukhei! this is the girl i was telling you about. y/n always comes to volunteer. i told her to get lulu and get her clean." mr.wong said. i grabbed the dog and carried it. "i can help." this 'yukhei' said. mr. wong nods his head and left us alone. "let's go, then." yukhei said, walking ahead.

"what school do you go to?" yukhei asked while washing the dog. he looked at me and looked at my uniform. "ahh, i went there. but got kicked out. now i go to neo school." he said. "is it a nice... school?" i asked.

neo school: a school known for having bad kids in it. it's filled with gang members. people have said it has a bad reputation but the students are smarter than every other school. that's the only reason the school hasn't been shut down.

"yeah, people just over exaggerate things. its nothing like what people say. yeah... there is a gang. but they aren't bad." he said. i nod my head in response. "ok lulu, you're done. now let's get your dried." he said to the dog. i guess people do over exaggerate things, yukhei doesn't seem like a bad person.

"have a good night," i said to the lady who took lulu. yukhei and i then went to go put the other dogs in their places. "goodnight, doggies." i said and turned off the lights. i closed the door and saw yukhei looking at me. "it's late, want me to drop you off?" he said. i looked at the time on my watch. 8:36 pm. "if you want." i said and grabbed my bag, putting it over my shoulder. "i'll be back, dad!" yukhei yell. "dad?" i asked. yukhei chuckled and nodded his head. we both walked out. "mr. wong is your dad?" i asked him. "yeah, surprising huh?" he said. "n-no... i mean yeah." i stuttered, making a fool of myself. yukhei just chuckled.

while walking past the park, we received weird glares. "just ignore them." yukhei told me when i asked him about it.

we stood in front of my house in silence, awkwardly looking at each other. we both burst out laughing. "it was nice knowing you. hopefully, i can see you tomorrow at the shelter." i said with a smile. he smiled back and nods his head. "definitely. maybe you'll see me more often there. can i have your number? so, we can hang out." he said. i nod my head. he handed me his phone and i typed in my number. "bye." he said before leaving. i entered my house and there was my brother, smirking at me. "hu chunyang... you better not say anything." i said to my brother. he shrugs and walks to the kitchen. his friend was there. "hi, wenhan!" i yelled before going into my room.

i changed into pajamas and went straight to my laptop, opening up wattpad. my phone rang and i saw it was an unknown number.

incoming call [852.xxx.xxxx]...
answer | decline

"hello?"

"hey, its yukhei"

"oh, hi! what's up?"

"just checking if this is the right number."

"and you couldn't text?"

"no... i wanted to hear your voice before going to sleep."

"ah shit... well goodnight."

"wait... say 'goodnight, yukhei. sweet dreams.'"

"why?"

"don't ask, just say it."

"ok..."

"ok, go."

"goodnight, yukhei. sweet dreams."
"yukhei?"
"yukhei?"

he suddenly hung up. that was... weird. we just met, is he already having feelings for me? nah, we just have to wait and see.

»time skip to a few months«

yukhei does have feelings for me. he just confessed. in front of my whole school. everyone talking and whispering amongst themselves.

why is someone from neo school asking out a girl from our school?

"fuck whatever all these people are saying. y/n, i want you for you. and i know you want me too. so please... give me a chance. don't think about what they think, fuck whatever they think. do what you think is-" i interrupt him by hugging him. "just shut the fuck up, wong yukhei. i love you, ok? i fucking love you." i confessed. i felt him hug me back. "i love you too, baby." he replied. this was a new beginning. to both me and yukhei, and to the two schools.

request by @keishalmao

YALL OMG KCON IS TMM AND IM SO SCARED SKSKSK