Taeyong

(Your POV)
"Hey Taeyong!" I yelled while running to him. "Jeez, why did you have to run? You know I would wait for you." He said holding onto my shoulder. I chuckled and started blushing. "N-no reason. Anyway! Today is Halloween! And you know what that means?" I said excitedly while we walked away from school. "We get in our matching pajamas and watch movies all night?" He asked. "Yes!" I yelled which made everyone look at me. "And you know, this will be our last Halloween together before I go to Japan. And it's also our last year in 8th grade!" I said excitedly. He chuckles. "I'm excited about the 8th grade part. But not the part that you are- shit... shit..." he stopped talking and started mumbling things. "What? What? What?!" I practically yelled, receiving glances again. "Ch-Chaeyoung." He said all dreamingly. "Oh, your crush." I said kinda devastated, since I have a crush on him. "Hey Taeyong!" She said coming up to us. "H-Hi." He stuttered. "You want to hang tonight?" She asked him. "Yeah! Sure! I'm free tonight!" He said. "Alright great. Want to go now?" She asked him which he gladly agreed to. They both walked away while holding hands. Tears daring to fall down but I held them in. "Is this what I call a best friend?" I whispered to myself. But continued walking back to my place.

I laid on my couch with my stitch onesie. "Let's see... what movie shall we watch." I said scrolling through the movies on Netflix. "There is no good movies. Let's just rewatch Boys Over Flowers. Haven't seen that shit in a long ass time." I said playing it.

I received a call at 12:00 am. "Hello? Hey it's me Taeyong. Guess what? I hate guessing. Well guess! You finally coming back to me, to watch movies." It stayed quiet for a few seconds. "I guess not... what? Me and Chaeyoung are dating! Oh... th-that's great. Listen I-I gotta go." I then hung up and cried. Cried the whole night. Until I fell asleep.

A week passed after Taeyong and Chaeyoung dated. "Hey Tae-" I paused mid sentence since I heard someone else saying the same thing. "Hey Taeyongie." She said. I stopped running and looked behind me. It was Chaeyoung running to him. He catches her and they hugged, him twirling her. "Hey Taeyong." I said. He then talked to Chaeyoung, clearly ignoring me. We made eye contact but that's all. I walked home alone, as always now since they dated. "I'm glad I'm moving now." I said.

"I'll call Taeyong, so I can say goodbye." I told myself pulling out my phone and dialing his number. It rang... and rang. "I'm sorry the person you are trying to reach is unavailable please leave a message after the beep. *beeeepppp* Hey Taeyong. Well this is the last time I'll talk to you I guess. Ummm, all the memories we had was fun. I hope we can relive them if I see you again. Please don't change who you are. Don't worry about saying sorry, I forgive you no matter what. I'm packing right now. I'm leaving in an hour, can't you believe I'm leaving to Japan, just because my parents say it's cheaper. Ugh, anyway I'll miss you. I guess bye then." I then ended the call and continued packing, while tears where running down my cheeks.

[A few hours passed. And Taeyong checked his phone, seeing he has a missed call and a voice mail. He checks it, quickly processing what he just heard. He shoves his phone in his pocket and quickly exit Chaeyoung house. He ran, he ran as fast as he can to Y/n house. He rang the door bell. No answer. He rang again. No answer. He looks at the window and realized there was a note on the window. Did you hear my message? If not, well this is useless. New house owners just throw this out. If you did, well congrats. I just left, I'm leaving everything behind. Anyway, at least you have a girlfriend right, but that girl isn't me sadly. I hope you and her are great together though. I'll miss you anyway. I guess again goodbye Lee Taeyong. He quickly looked under the carpet if the spare keys were there, which he forgot about in the beginning. He opens the door taking the note. He then noticed a picture under it. It was him and her, as little kids, dressed as Mario and Princess Peach. He takes the picture and leaves the house. He runs back home and placed it next to his bed, on his bedside table. "I guess it is goodbye l/n y/n." He mumbled to himself before going into a deep sleep.]

~ 4 years later ~

I laid on my bed thinking if I should go to school today. "Hurry up y/n!" My mom yelled. "Whelp, she made my decision." I said. I got up and put on my uniform. Quickly fixing my hair and putting on a little bit of makeup. "Damn, I look different." I said. I quickly ran down and saw a picture of me and Taeyong. "Mom, you think me and Taeyong are going to reconnect?" I asked her while holding the picture. "I hope so. You two were so cute together. You've been best friends since you were in my wo-" I interrupt her and placed the picture back down. "Ok mom I get it." I said. We both laughed. "I got to go. Bye!" I yelled grabbing my bag and leaving.

"Is that the new student?" "She is cute." "That's l/n y/n!" "She looks different." "She left and came back." "I heard she went to China." "It was Japan idiot." And so on was heard from people. I then noticed Taeyong, but not by himself. With a group of boys. I smiled and walked up to them. "Sup broskis." I said. "Hi new kid noona!" A boy with black hair said. "Why did you choose to come here?" Taeyong asked pissed. "Hmmm, I don't know. I was forced to come to school today. Even though I didn't want to see Chaeyoungs face, since she stole someone away from me." I mumbled quietly. "Hmmm?" He asked. "I was forced, F O R C E D, to come!" I said. "Anyway, as you guys heard. I'm the not-so-new kid. L/n y/n, nice to meet you all." I said. They all started to introduce themselves. "Well I hope to see you guys in the future. I need to go to the main office, bye for now!" I said excitedly and left.

I entered the lunch room and spotted the boys again. "Yo wassup huntyyy." I said. "I love her already." Mark, Johnny, and Ten said. I pat my chest with one hand and pointed to them while fake crying. "Bro you get me." I said and then sat down. "Yo Taeyong, how was 9th ,10th , and 11th grade without me?" I asked him. "Shit! I-I mean, how was those years with Chaeyoung? Wait no that's not what I mean! I see you became popular. No wait that's even worse." I mumbled. "It's been bad. I broke up with her right after y/n left. I met them during a talent show thingy. And WAIT HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ALL THIS?!" He said yelling the last part. "I don't know. A birdie told me about you and y/n." I mumbled. "Anywayyyyy, I'm throwing a small party. Only us wanna come? We can wear pajamas and watch a movie all night. That's what a party is right?" I said. Taeyong mumbled something but I didn't quite get it. "Sure we will come." Taeil said. "Yay! Tae-eel agreeed!" I yelled, receiving glances. "She is still the same, always so excited. I can't believe Japan changed her like that. Like damn she is hot!" I heard the cool bad boys say from behind our table. "Thanks but I have a boyfriend. His name is Oh Sehun. I don't if you heard of him." I said "he doesn't have to know Love." They flirted. I flipped them off and went to paying attention to the other boys.

~few weeks later [im sorry to keep time skipping, I'm already up 1383+ words and I want to make it short]~

"I like you. No wait that's bad. Should I explain why I like her. Ugh I don't know how to confess." I heard Taeyong say from around the corner. Since he told me to meet him there. "I like you too dipshit. Ever since we were in middle school. Why wouldn't I like my best friend, that's what they were meant for." I said walking up to him. "Y-you heard?" He said. I nod my head. "And you are th-the real..." he stops talking letting everything sink in. "It's ok. Take your time." I said. He sighs. "Wanna date? Wait no that's something Johnny would say. Want to be my girlfriend? No that's Mark sty-" I interrupt him. "I would love to be your girlfriend, Lee Taeyong. Hey you wanna know your name in my contacts? It's Lee Taethong. I don't know why but I just thought it was funny, Taethong." I said changing the subject so he wouldn't feel awkward. "You know what I called you? Mine. Fuck, I'm gonna commit." He said. I chuckled. "That was cute, Taethong." I said.

BAKSHAKSNAI IM CRINGINGGGG BUT IT WAS CUTEEEE ANDOABSOAJ anyway I hope this is what you wanted, requested by @ae_yeonnie