Doyoung

I got inspired by an image? Story? So if this kinda sounds familiar just know :) oh and happy late birthday my baby bunny!

(Your POV)
I walked to the gym quickly since I will be late. Right when I entered the bell rang. "I'm here on time!" I yelled to my friend, since I am always late. "Congrats!" She said hugging me. "We are playing volleyball? Ugh, I used to be so good but now with everything I probably suck now." I admitted. "I don't know. We have to get in groups though. Wanna one v one me?" She said. I nod and we went to a court that was near the exit. My side was closer though.

Everyone was playing and my friend was getting the ball, since I hit it to hard and it flew somewhere. I was talking to someone else who decided to play with us. "Hey wa-" hearing that I closed my eyes but then I felt a cold breeze and I was at the other side of the gym. What the fuck. I said shaking. The ball that was suppose to hit me landed on the ground. I walked back to the court and looked around to see if someone was around. "What happen?" My friend asked. "I don't know." I mumbled. "Weirdo. I'm going to play with other people." The other girl said walking away from our court. "Hey, I'm gonna go out. Tell people I left early or something I don't know." I said walking out of the gym. I went to my locker and put everything in my bag. I looked around for the closest exit and ran to it, quickly exiting.

I walked home as per usually when I don't want to be at school. I crossed the street and then hearing a honk. And then I saw a bright light appearing. A cute smile appearing for a few seconds and disappears. I looked at my surroundings and i was on the other side of the street. "What's going on? Show yourself again." I whispered, surprised at what's going on.

Flashback...
"Please, give her a guardian. Or something, I don't know. But I don't want her to get physically hurt. If something will physically hurt her, this thing will get her away from it. Please, Ive heard it worked before." Y/n mother said to this person with a black cloth on. "I will try. But you need to give me something." The deep male voice said. Y/n mother gave him a bunny stuffed animal. "Ok. Please exit, I'll let you know when I'm done." He said. Her mother put the baby on the table, the stuffed animal next to her. The mother exit a few seconds later.

She waited patiently for the male to be finished. Despite the baby crying, everything was going as planned. Or at least that's what she thought. "I'm done." He said. "There might be a small problem." He said once she entered. "Once She is in her last year of high school..."
End of flashback...

I entered the house being surprised that my mom was home. "Hi mom!" I greeted. "Finished school already?" She said happily. "No, I decided to come because weird things were happening." I admitted to her. Me and my mom were close, so I always tell her everything.

"Have you seen what the thing looked like?" She asked, she seemed like she knew something I didn't. "All I saw was a bright light. Oh wait! Actually I saw a cute smile." I said smiling. "How did it look like?" She asked. "You ask to much questions mom." I said with a giggle. "Was it like a bunny?" She asked. I stopped what I was doing. "How did you know?" I asked. "It's going to happen soon then. Shit." She mumbled. "What?" I asked, now being the one asking to much questions. "Stay here, if something bad happens, hide in your closet." She said and left. I stood up and went to my room.

I laid on my bed surfing the internet. I heard something falling. "Mom? Are you home already!" I yelled from my room. I then heard footsteps coming closer. "Mom?" I said. The door opened revealing a man with a black mask on. He pointed a gun at me and said "Give me everything you got." I stood still. Scared to do anything. "I will count to three, if you don't do it." He said. My heart was beating crazy, I want to break down right there. "Three." He started counting down. I wanted to say something but I couldn't manage to open my mouth. "Two." He continued. "O-" I heard the trigger being pulled but then I opened my eyes and saw I was out side of my house, with a cute male on top of me. He gets off me and scratches the nape of his neck. I slowly got up. "Y-you..." I whispered, I stopped talking not know what to say. "I'm Doyoung, nice to finally see you." He said. "H-hi. I'm-" I started but he interrupted me. "Y/n, I know. I'm the one that saves you all the time. I've been there since you were only like what six months, I don't know." He admitted. My cheeks turning a dark shade of red. "Y/n! Oh, who is this cutie? You never told me you were inviting people over. Hello y/n friend, I'm f/n!" My friend said waving at Doyoung. "Doyoung, nice to meet you." He said smiling. I've seen the smile somewhere. "Smile... your the *muffle muffle*." He covered my mouth so I won't say anything. "It's nice to meet you, but we have important things to do." He said waving to f/n. And with that she left. "Where's your phone?" He asked. I took it out of my pocket. "9...1...1..." he mumbled while dialing the police.

After everything was done, we were both in the living room. "Your probably wondering what happen." He said breaking the silence. "You were saved, by the light. And that light was me the whole time. I don't how everything happened. All I remember was being by your side since you were little." He admitted. "How old are you?" I asked, admiring his facial features. "I'm only 22." He said. "I'm only 18." I mumbled. "Four years apart. Wow, you guys will have a great connection then." I heard my mom say. "Mom!" I yelled being scared. "Surprise. Doyoung, your room will be next to y/n. I just got you some clothes." She said. "You knew all along." I mumbled. She gave me a small smile and helped Doyoung with everything. I went straight to my room and continued with what I was doing. "So this will be my life now." I mumbled before calling f/n.

Ok so I wanted to do this like a few days after his birthday. And it's now Jisung birthday (kinda) so I have to worry about that now. I'll try uploading that tomorrow or something. And this isn't edited due to the lack of days apdbaodja sorry if you can't really read what it say. Anyway double upload because I actually did the next chapter during school and was lazy to upload it.