Nct

New Years!:
@/nctmakesmeemo: HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS! I'll be there in two hours, or something. I was at Busan to visit some friends. I'm heading back to Seoul now.
@/boomsystem: come safe, we are all waiting here!
@/moodmaker: hurry up! Tell the person to go fast!
@/seagulleyebrows: come slow :/
@/babychick: is what Donghyuck meant haha...
@/jaemout: no I think he meant what he meant
@/jeNOJAM: psst you have three hours left, take your time

(Your POV)
I quickly got out of the train to get a taxi. "Where do you want to go?" He said informal. "Hello, I want to go to *insert Nct dorm here*." I said. The man entered the place on the gps.

"Open the door!" I yelled while knocking. Donghyuck opened the door. He greeted me with a hug and kisses my cheek. "Happy New Years babe." He whispered in my ear. "You too love." I whispered back. "Come in." He said and we both went to the living room, where everyone is in. "You came just in time." Taeyong said. I looked at Jaemin and he was on his phone. "I'll be right back." I said to Donghyuck. "Hey." I said. "Oh, hi. Happy New Years." He said. "You too. Do you not wa-" I get interrupted by everyone counting down. "3...2...1... HAPPY NEW YEARS!" We all said. We went around hugging each other and saying New Years. I got up to Jaemin. "Umm Happy New Years." I said and shook his hand. I went to Donghyuck, while feeling like someone was watching me. "Happy New Years." We both said in sync. We chuckled and hugged each other, we stayed like this for a few seconds and then pulled away.

And that's how my New Years went. I'm sorry to hurt you Jaemin.

Happy new yer pt 2! Oof this was hard to write. Once again not edited sorry!