Jisung

(3rd POV)

Jaemin was tidying up the house — as usual because his lazy younger sister is always in her room playing overwatch. "Y/n!" He yelled, calling down his sister. She walked to where she heard his voice — the kitchen. "Yes?" She asked politely. "My friends are coming over. And a few wants to play games. Can you set up your things here and bring your games here so we can play it?" He asked her. "Yeah, can you help me?" She asked.

They set everything up, it took them about an hour. After doing so, she started playing (your favorite game) and Jaemin was making snacks.

Jaemins friends were coming in the house. Y/n didnt notice since she had her headsets on and still playing games. "Y/n, we are gonna be outside playing ball." Jaemin called out, but of course she didnt hear.

An hour passed and she took off her headsets. She realized no one was home, she shrugged it off. She went into the kitchen and grabbed a cup of apple juice. She looked outside and saw the boys playing outside. "Y/n, uhh hi." A deep voice called out for her from behind. She turned around and saw that it was Jisung. "H-Hi." She stuttered. "Am I in your way? Sorry, you can g-" she gets interrupt by Jisung. "Woah! You were playing (insert your favorite game here)?" He asked going up to the tv. "Uhh... yeah." She said. "Can i play with you?" He asked. She put her drink down. "Sure, but i doubt that you'll beat me." She said getting up and turning on another control for Jisung.

3:5

That was the score. 3 times won y/n and 5 times won Jisung. "Dammit, i thought i was gonna win for sure this round." She complained. "I guess i won." He said bragging. "Hey, Jisung. Its time to go." One of his friends said while standing at the door. The rest of them were saying bye to Jaemin. "Ok, hold on." He said looking at them. Then he looked at the girl. "Give me your number, so we can play again." He said. "Ok, can we be friends?" She asked — since she doesn't want to speak formally to him. "Yeah, here type in your number.

A few weeks passed, Jisung and y/n played and hung out a lot. The boys were coming over again, but this time y/n invited them. Due to Jisung being friends with Y/n, she also became friends with the other boys. "I know this might sound gay, but lets play seven minutes in heaven." Jaemin suggested— which everyone wasn't surprised about. "Ok... how do you play?" Y/n asked. Jaemin explained to her how to play. "Who should go first?" She asked. "Lets vote. I'll get a basket and paper. We all write down who we want on seperate little sheets of paper. Put it in the basket. And ill count the votes. Write down two names." Jaemin said.

After writing down who to go, Jaemin and Mark were counting the votes. "I hate this. Never mind lets not—" Jaemin got interrupted. "Haha! The votes are in. Y/n and Jisung get in the closet." Mark said grabbing y/n and Jisung. "Give me your phones." Mark said. We both gave our phones to him. "Dont turn on the lights. Be careful." He said and then closed the door.

1 minute passed: none of them talked.

3 minutes passed: they both tried to talk — but couldn't.

5 minutes passed: Jisung started talking. "Y/n... this is a weird way to confess but... i like you. I know we only knew eachother for a few weeks. But... I feel like you are everything to me. You are my world." He confessed his love for her.

6 minutes passed: y/n didnt respond, she wants to tell him "i love you." But she was nervous. Jisung held her chin and kissed her. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." She responded.

7 minutes: "Ok! You can come out!" Chenle yelled. Jisung opened the door — holding y/n hand. "7 minutes felt like forever." Jaemin said. "It was the best 7 mimutes." Y/n whispered. "So what happen?" Renjun asked. "They probably kissed." Donghyuck said laughing. "Shut up, they probably... probably talked!" Jeno said looking at Jaemin. "Lets choose the other two!" Mark yelled.

They finished playing the game. The boys had to leave. Y/n went outside with Jisung. "Can we hang out tomorrow?" Jisung asked her. "Yeah, what are we though?" She asked. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked. She smiled at him and nod her head. "Yeah." She mumbled before kissing him. The door opened and they quickly pulled away. "Ok come on Jisung." Chenle said. "We going." Donghyuck said. "Bye y/n!" Renjun said. "Bye bye!" Jeno said. "Good luck." Mark whispered. Y/n went inside and saw Jaemin sitting on the couch. He was watching a movie. "They drained my energy." Jaemin said. Y/n sat next to him. "Meh, i guess a little they did." Y/n said.