NCT (Hyungs)

Them being jealous of you dancing with a member or someone else. Is Mark considered as hyung? idk but I just added him as a hyung oof. also, this isn't edited, so sorry. And ill be doing a bunch of requests this week. 

Taeil:
"Hey... y/-" His voice gets clogged in his throat, trying to not believe what was in front of his eyes. You were bent down, dancing to a song, with Taeyong. He thought it was for a mama show or something. But then he remembered it cant be because he would dance with someone who is also famous. "You did great. Want to go over the part you cant get right?" Taeyong asked. You looked at him in the eye and nod. Your back faced him, he had his hands on your waist, and you gently swayed your hips side to side. Taeil had enough of this and spoke up. "Ya! What are you doing?" He asked. "w-we-we were just d-da-dancing." you would stutter. "I saw that. BUt for what. Tha-that was too sexual... to touchy." He stuttered- his blood boiling. "It's for a dance SM asked us to do," Taeyong said. "Oh," Taeil said calmer now. "I got you this y/n." He said giving it to you. "I'll see you at home. Don't do anything." He said and narrowed his eyes at Taeyong. "Don't worry, hyung. I won't do that." Taeyong responded. Once you got home you will be bombarded with questions and then every time you go, Taeil has to be there.

Johnny:
"Hey, Ten- Oh crap! Wait woah! Why is y/n here?" He said throwing questions and reactions everywhere. "Hi!" You would say excitedly. "We were helping Taemin with his dance. Why?" Ten mumbled. "I was gonna give you a cupcake. But now that she is here I need to get another one." Johnny exclaimed. "eXUCSE ME, BITCH. I get that I'm not a stick and a flexible bitch like Ten, but I do deserve twenty cupcakes to be doing this dance." You would say pretending to be hurt. In the end, you all will end up eating cupcakes and having fun in the practice room.

Taeyong:
"Ya! Bitch! DO you know where y/n is?" Taeyong would ask walking into the dance practice room seeing you dance. "She is here with me." Yuta will say back hugging you. You quickly released from his grip and went to the opposite side of the room. "Bebs! Don't kill me we were doing things. Wait no that makes things sound bad. Ummm we were dancing. That's all. IM sorry. I didn't tell you earlier, please forgive me." both Yuta and Taeyong would look at you confused. "Its fine. I just wanted to know  if you are ok. I'll be heading back. I trust you not to do anything bad. Ill come back after an hour and bring food and stuff so you won't die. Bye." He said walking out. "Ok. SO back to what we were doing." Yuta said. You walked over to him and grabbed his hand, dragging him to the couch. "sEE I KNEW IT!" Taeyong will yell entering the room again. You looked up when you had a bag in your hand. "S-sorry." He said leaving once again making you and Uta laugh. "Anyway, here do this poster and ill do the other." You whispered once starting the posters for a dance competition for all sm artist.

Yuta:
You would be watching Seulgi dancing to a song - helping you. Well, the dance was sexual, and it didn't help that you are openly bi. SO when she had her hands on your waist and was behind you, obviously Yuta would be jealous. "hOE WHAT?! wHY ARE YOU TOUCHING MY BEBs?" He would be extra, making you and Seulgi laugh. "She is just helping me hoe." You would explain. "Oh ok. Don't do anything bad... well worse than that. I got some pizza and coke." He said going back outside and bringing food into the room. "Thanks love. But we have to continue... ill eat it as soon as possible ok. Bye." You would say kicking him out. "Ready." She would mumble. 

Kun:
Kun was your best friend, and he always wants to be there and wants to know everything - typical best friend problems. But this time you forgot to tell him you were going to do a special dance practice with your new girlfriend -which he also didn't know about- Lisa. Since you have your own dance studio, he knows where you'll be. He opens the door and yells "The prince is her bitches!" He would automatically be surprised seeing you and Lisa kissing. You both quickly pulled away blushing from his loud presence. "A-ahhh K-kun. Ummmm... h-hi." You would say nervously stuttering. "I'm Lisa. Nice to meet you." Your girlfriend would say. "Kun. Y/n lets talk outside." He would say. You apologetically smile at your girlfriend and walked over to Kun, heading outside. "What? WHo? When?" He bombards you with questions. "It was lowkey sorry. Umm, its only been like two weeks. That's Lisa you know, black pink Lisa? yeah her."  You would answer truthfully. You both enter the room again and he eyes Lisa. "Ya! Don't make her uncomfortable." You would say. 

Doyoung:
He walked up to your dance room, listening to the music you had on. He was surprised that it was a slow dance since he knows you don't like those dances. He opened the door to see you dancing with a coat hanger. He stayed on the doorway, trying hard not to laugh. Once the song finished he would burst out of laughter. You would look at him surprised, your cheeks flushing red. "Y-You saw that?" You would ask pointing at the hanger. He would stop laughing and nod his head with a smile plastered on his face. "You could've just asked me if you needed to do that." He said to you, still that smile plastered on his face. In the end, you started dancing with him instead of the hanger.

Ten:
"No. Stupid bitch." Yep, this is how I'm starting it. You were yelling at your self because you couldn't get on part of dance right. You retried it, but fell. "Argh!" You yelled and threw your water bottle at the mirror. knock knock. Oh shit its Ten. Btw at this point of writing this, I'm bored. So HeRe CoMeS wEiRd ThInGs... bACK TO THE STORY. "Bitch you ok?" He would ask you. Of course, he came with food, his fatass wouldn't stop bringing you food. "Just can't get this part right." You would say to him showing him the video. "Bith that's easy." He said standing up and easily doing the dance. "Hoe its cause you can dance, the fuck." You said with a little sass. Anyway, you guys ended up dancing together, him teaching you the dance. 

Jaehyun:
yO, THIS BITCH WILL BE ALL  CLINGY AnD SHIT JUS SaYInG. "I'm going to go to the dance practice thingy." You said. "Let me come." He said giving puppy eyes. "It's a private lesson." Yes, you lied but you needed to. "aWw CoMe On BaBe." But at this point, you closed the door at his face. You ran to the practice room, as fast as you can. Next thing you know you get called down to the front. "Miss, your boyfriend is here to pick you up. He said it was urgent." And that's how you went back home to baby him.

Winwin:
"Ow! LuCaS sToP." You said in between a laugh. wHo DoEs LuCaS tHiNk He Is???? Sicheng thought while opening the door. "Lucas!" He yelled and Lucas stopped dancing like a maniac. "Wh-whats going on?" He stuttered. "We were getting bored of practicing so we started doing funny things. Why?" Lucas answered. "J-just... nothing... Y/n, it-its 9:30 already. You said you were gonna be home half an hour ago." He said pouting. You walked up to him and pinched his cheeks. "I forgot, can we drop Lucas off also." You said pointing to him. And then you all ended up going to the theaters.

Jungwoo:
Its the next morning and I'm probably gonna be back to boring writing oof. ok anyway, you will just bring him to the dance practice room with you. "Mark you remember the dance." You would ask your partner. "Mark Tuan!" You yelled to get his attention. "Oh yeah sorry." He said while placing his phone down. "I knew Bambam was better." You guys were talking English so Jungwoo was confused and jealous. "Speak Korean." He said in English. "Sorry." You said. In the middle of the dance, Jungwoo stopped the song. "You're to close." He said. "Th-that's how the dance goes." Mark stuttered. "Jungwoo... baby.... go wait in the car, ill be there soon." You said giving him a peck on his cheek. He pouts but does what said.

Lucas:
yAlL aCtUaLlY tHoUgHt I wAs SeRiOuS, wELL THIS FUCKBOI WILL BE- just watch. "Where you going." He asked you once you were putting on your sneakers. "Dance practice with Donghyuck." You answered. You were a year younger than Lucas so he wasn't really worried when you always hang with the dreamies. "Be safe." He said. "Wait!" He yelled when he opened the door. "Alone with Dong-donghyuck?" He asked. His Adam apple bopped. You chuckled seeing his nervous state for the first time. "Yeah." You answered. "I'm coming. I don't want that flirt to do anything with you." He said grabbing your wrist and walking with you to the place. "Lucas!" Donghyuck yelled once you two entered the room. "He came because he doesn't trust you alone with me." You admitted. "shhHhHHHHhhHhHHHh." He shushed you, even though you just exposed him. Donghyuck burst out of laughter. At the end Lucas took both you guys out for food. 

Mark:
"I'm leaving!" You yelled from the door. "Where is my kiss?" He would ask walking up to you. "I'm running late so no kiss. Bye." You said quickly leaving. Little did you know Mark followed you to the practice room. "Is ******* here?" You asked the receptionist. She nods and pointed to a room. Mark followed you to the door. "Hey Jae, sorry I'm late." You said. "Mark?" Jaehyun asked. You nod and giggled. "She giggled. She giggled. should I go in?" Mark debated while being outside. He quickly ran out to buy two donuts and a coffee. He went back to the building and knocked on the door. "I'll get it." You said running to it. "I bet you its Mark!" Jaehyun yelled when you opened the door. "You forgot your breakfast." He said giving you the bag and coffee. "Th-thanks." You stuttered because you were surprised Jaehyun was right. "Yo Mark! Come in!" He yelled. The rest of the day all three of you were together.