Ten & Mark (also Jeongin)

(Your POV)
Ring ding dong
I wake up by the doorbell ringing. "I'm... coming." I said in between a yawn. I slowly got off the bed and fixed my hair a bit. I stretched a little and put on my glasses. (If you don't wear glasses I'm sorry.) I went down the door and opened it. Two annoying males coming in without my permission. "Hi." Mark said while walking to the kitchen with Chittaphon behind him. "I just woke up, dumbasses. What do you want?" I said. "We are hungry." Chittaphon said. "Where is mom and dad?" Mark asked. "They left early." I stated. "They can't leave a 14 (shhh I know it's 04' liner but let's just say she turned it.) year old alone." Chittaphon said. "Well you are toooo young to cook. We don't know how to cook. Let's go to the dorms!" Mark said. "Let me change." I said and walked back to my room. I put on a skirt and long sleeve striped shirt. I wore long socks and short heels. I then went to my mirror and laid my makeup down. I took off my glasses to put on eye contacts.

After I finished everything I exit my room. "Done." I said. "Took you an hour. Who you gonna impress? All of them are older then you." Mark said. I rolled my eyes. "I'm impressing the air." I said and grabbed a bag with most of important things in their. Such things like keys, earbuds, phone charger, gum, extra makeup to do touch ups, and a pen. "Alright lets go!" I yelled exiting first. "Oh wait shit I forgot to do something." I whispered going back in to brush my teeth. (Oof if this isn't me 😭)

"You guys are back." I heard a male voice say once Mark and Chittaphon entered the dorms. They told me to stay outside for a surprise (for the boys). "We are expecting someone to come though." I heard Chittaphon say. "Yeah, are the dreamies here?" Mark said. "Yeah, they're in the rooms." Jaehyun said. "With Sicheng." Yuta continued. "I'll go get them. They should be coming in a few seconds!" Mark said and yelled the last part. Once I heard his footsteps, I knocked the door. "I'll get it." Chittaphon said. I heard the door unlock and it opened. "Finally." I whispered. "Y/n! Come in!" Chittaphon said but practically yelled. I entered the dorm and was greeted by the smell of boys. "Hi." I said. "Don't be nervous. It's not like it's your first time meeting us." Taeyong said. "The younger ones will come in a few." Jaehyun said. "Jaehyun oppa!" I yelled and hugged him. "Is He the only one she is comfortable with?" Doyoung asked. "Johnny oppa!" I yelled and hugged him also. "No, she just talks to both of them more. And she has a messed up head. They probably brainwashed her." Chittaphon said. Once I stopped hugging him, I turned to the others and hugged them too. "Don't think I forgot to hug the rest of you guys. I love you all equally." I said. Then the dreamies, Sicheng, and Mark came. "Hi!" I yelled. I ran up to them and hugged them one by one, except Mark. "Y/n, y-you're here." Jeno stuttered. "Yup!" I said smiling. "We should all go out! Come on!!" I said. "First let's eat. None of us ate. And I'm pretty sure you haven't." Taeyong said. "Ok." I mumbled.

"Ooooo..." I said looking into a store with a bunch of plushies. Then immediately being pulled away. "Awww... I want it." I whined. "We are broke." Mark said. I started walking on my own while pouting. "Sicheng oppa~" I said making my way to him with a smile. "I'm also broke. Ask Taeyong hyung." Sicheng said. I sighed and that was my next victim. "Here. Buy two." Taeyong said giving me money. "And here is extra money to take Sicheng with you." He said giving me extra money. "Sicheng, come with me." I said and took him to the store.

"What did you guys get?" The boys asked. "I got these two. And Sicheng get these two." I said showing them the plushies. "Cute." Jeno mumbled. I looked at the food courts around us. "Can we get Thai food? The one over there. My favorite. Me and Jeongin always come here when we are bored and have nothing to do after school." I mentioned. "Jeongin?" Renjun asked. "Oh did I forget to mention. Jeongin, as in my best friend Jeongin, my boyfriend Jeongin." I said with a smile. "Oh! Jeongin from my class? Yang Jeongin?" Chenle asked and I quickly nod my head.

After we got our food and finished eating it, we walked around more. "She likes plushies. And our one month anniversary is next week. Should I get her a plushie." I heard a voice say from the store me and Sicheng were in a few hours ago. "Shit." I whispered. "What?" Jaemin said. "Do you have money? I need to get a gift for Jeongin. What are boys into?" I started panicking. "Calm down. I have a few bucks. Hopefully it will work. Just give him..." then he winked. I hit the back of his head, knowing what he meant. "I'm joking." He said rubbing the back of his head. "Give him one of your plushies. You have a lot anyway." Jaemin said. "Hey! Mark! Come with me to a store really quick." I said. We head back to the store, where the plushies were, and I bought one that was a "partner" for the one I had, with Jaemin money. "Alright lets go back." I said and we left.

"Thanks." I said. "It's fine. We did this for our little sister anyways." Chittaphon said. "Please keep Jeongin a secret from mom and dad." I said with pleading eyes. "Yeah yeah. Anything for you." Mark replied. "Ok bye, get back to the dorms safe." I said and closed the door. I went to my room and placed my two plushies on the floor with all my other plushies, but don't worry they aren't a mess. I'm very organized with my plushies. I put Jeongin plushie in my bag and changed into my pajamas. "I'm so tired. I'll go to sleep." I said after changing. I yawned and laid on my bed, falling into a deep sleep.

Jeez this is so long. Request by @Audrey_Ryle even tho it was suppose to be a Mark and Ten one I wanted to add baby Jeongin because I'm in love with Stray Kids :'') hope you enjoyed it!!