Weishen V

I told him everything. From beginning to end. "Sicheng... is the only one who cried. And he doesnt seem like he is mad, like the others." Ten said. "Do you think Kun and Xiaojun is just a crush? And Sicheng is your actual soulmate?" Ten asked. "Yeah, she needs to stay away from Xiaojun anyway." An unknown women voice said from behind me and Ten. We both turned around. "What are you doing here?" I asked the female. "Is she the girl from the cafe?" Ten whispered. "Yeah." I whispered back. "Holy shit... fucking emo looking ass bitch." He said, making me laugh.

"Its fine... i dont want Xiaojun." I said when i stopped laughing. "Good, now... tell him to meet you at the cafe again. He wouldnt go if he knows its me." She said. "Im not gonna let him go to you. I dont want Xiaojun, and i dont want you to have Xiaojun." I said. She was going to slap me but Ten grabbed her from her wrist. "Dont slap her. It wouldnt end pretty if you do." He said in a deep voice. She yanked her hand away. "Whatever, fuck both of you guys." She said and walked away. Ten turned around — cutely. He smiled and said "Now that thats done. Im hungry, lets go eat." He said. "Ok, im hungry too." I said.

We went out to eat and then went to my place. "Life is stressful man." I said sitting on my couch. "Everything is stressful for you." Ten said sitting next to me. "You right." I mumbled. We stayed silent for a second.

"Why do you think they all liked me?" I said looking at the turned off tv. "Well... you are kind, beautiful, caring, and funny." He said listing things. It was back to quiet.

"Do they actually hate me?" I asked breaking the silence. "I dont think so. I just think they are mad at themselves for thinking that they would easily get you. Sicheng is just depressed though." Ten answered. "Why?" I asked now turning to look at Ten. It seemed like he was looking at me the whole time since when i turned he was already looking at me. "He... probably fell for you harder and hid his feelings for you. Though the others did too, you dont know how long Sicheng liked you. I mean he was the reason that you met all of us. Well him and Kun were the reasons." Ten said. It went back to quiet.

He turned on the tv and started watching a show. I went to go get drinks. There was a knock. "Ill get it." Ten said getting up. "Er... Sicheng?" He said. Once i heard Sicheng's name i walked over with two drinks. "Hi." I said with a small smile. I put the drinks on the coffee table in the living room and went over to the boys. "Whats wrong?" I asked. "I wanted to talk to you... privately. But Ten is here, its ok. Imma go now." Sicheng said. "Wait." Ten said grabbing his wrist.

Is Ten gay?

"You can tell her. I know everything already, so whats the point of hiding it." He said.

The answer is... no?

Sicheng nods and enters. Ten closed the door and they both went to the living room. I walked behind them. "So whats wrong?" I asked. "I... nothing. Forget about Kun and Xiaojun. Forget about me liking you. Lets go back to the good ol' days." He said with a tint of sadness in his voice. "Yeah, thats what ive been wanting to do. That is also why i dubbed all you guys because i dont want all that to effect our future friendship or whatever. If that even made sense." I said. They both nod. "Honestly, the dumb move was that all of you ended up confessing at the same time or around the same time. Making her confused and stressed out. She talked to me the whole time, she was going through it all. Since she was stressed and confused, i told her that its better for all of you to just remain as friends. She also mentioned not wanting to ruin friendship and stuff. A whole lot of shit happened." Ten explained. "Uh yeah, i wanted to apologize to suddenly confess when everyone else did. I didnt mean to but... it just naturally happened. And im sorry to... ummm... kiss you." He apologized. "Its ok... well now that we are done with that lets watch tv." I said.

The night passed, the two boys were still at my place and we were all watching game of thrones. I looked at the two boys, Ten head was on Sicheng shoulder and Sicheng head was on top of Ten shoulder. They were both sleeping. I got up to take a picture of them. I then went to my room, grabbed a blanket and put it on top of them. I walked back to my room and laid down — slowly going to sleep.