Mark & Ten

(Your POV)
"Hey! Mark! Who said you can take my jamsss!" I yelled opening his dorm room and heading to his room. "Wha-what jams?" He said stuffing a piece of bread with jam on it. "Those jams!" I said pointing to it. "Can you be quiet... it 12 PM! OH GOD I NEED TO CHANGE!!!" His roommate yelled getting up. I looked at him and he took off his shirt. I looked at his chest. Only for a few seconds. "Oh shit! It's a girl!" He yelled quickly covering his chest with his shirt. I rolled my eyes and looked at Mark. "Go to the bathroom or something I'm busy with something right now." I mumbled. "Noona~ noona~" Mark whines and did some aegyo. "Your lucky I have more at home. I just wanted to see what you would do. Anyway pay up for this one. You haven't payed the other hundreds. So let this be a lesson." I mumbled pretending to mother him. He gave me ten bucks and smiled. "Thank you noona! I love you!" He yelled and ate the bread with jam happily. "May I ask... who was that male?" I said laying next to him on his bed and eating the bread with jam. "His name is Chittaphon but you can call him Ten. He is 21 years old. He is from Bangkok aka Thailand." He then stopped talking since this Ten kid was coming back. "My birthday is on February 27. I'm amazing at rapping, singing and dancing. What else do you wanna know?" He asked. "Hey! You were listening?! Didn't anyone taught you not toabdkaodhalshsk..." I stopped talking due to Mark covering my mouth. "She mean... she wants to go on a date with you." Mark said and gave me a smile. I sighed and he moved his hand. "Really? Marks older sister? With me? Ha! That's funny... what would a pretty girl do with me?" He said. I stood up and grabbed his hand. "Forget about your schedule, we are going on that date." I said and took him out.

We went to a café. We have ordered our drinks already. I glanced at him a few times and he would gaze around the café. The whole walk here and time here was quiet. "Ummm... do you like the place?" I mumbled awkwardly. "Yeah, it's beautiful." He said and looked at me. "It's my friends shop. I helped her decorate it. Originally it was her moms but her mom recently died. So now she has to take care of the shop with a few employees. I'll come at times to help her around. But I do it for free, I have another part time job. But I have a week off." I mumbled looking at my tea. "Sounds like a lot of work." He mumbled. "Not really, I bet being in SM is more work. Look at you guys, you barely sleep. You guys need sleep. At least I do sleep and get breaks. Do you guys have breaks?" I said. And that's when we were talking non-stop to each other. We talked about serious stuff at first but then started talking nonsense.

"Ok ok ok. Yes, Mark is a naughty boy but I don't mean it like that. I know my brother. He isn't that type of dude, he seems like it but he is a real softy." I said to Ten while walking back to his dorms. "You should stay for the night. It's already to late for you to head back." He said when he started unlocking the door. "I'm fine, I'm pretty sure nothing will happen to me." I said. "No! Y/n! You are staying!" Mark said grabbing me and taking me somewhere in the dorms. "So... How did it go?" He asked once we were far from Ten. I played with my hands and slightly blushed. I had a small smile on my face. "Awww~ you liked it~" he teased. I went back to being serious. "Shut up!" I said and ran away from him. "Noona likes Ten~ Ten likes noona~ they should both date~" Mark continued teasing. I entered his room, still hearing him tease me. "So should we date?" I heard Ten say from behind me. I turned around, my face completely red. "Uhhh... ummmm... y-yes...." I stuttered. Mentally face palming myself for stuttering. "Great! Mark stop yelling! Your plan worked! It's official!" He yelled. My mouth wide open. "Don't worry, his plan was this not the date. I texted him during the date to do this." He explained. I pouted which made him pinch my cheeks. "Cute." He simply said.

Requested by @mtttttkygmltyl
I hope this is what you wanted. Btw request are always open, if you want to request!!!!