Jisung (3)

Long ass chapter so be prepared.

After three to four hours they head back to the dorms. Y/n slept the way back. Surprisingly it was on Jaemins shoulder. Jaemin also fell asleep, his head on Y/n head. "Yo, check this out," Jisung said poking Donghyuck. Donghyuck looked at the two sleeping. He took out his phone and recorded it. "Yah, Na Jaemin. Seems like Jisung isn't the only one alone." He said shaking Jaemin. Jaemin woke up and looked at y/n. He smiled and looked at Donghyuck. "Bitch, stop recording." He said covering the camera. Donghyuck stopped recording and laughed while rewatching it. His laugh woke y/n up. Jaemin put his hand on her cheek, gently putting her head back on his shoulder. "Its fine, go back to sleep." He said. And that's what she did. A few seconds later she was asleep. Jaemin saw her hand twitching, which caused him to hold her hand. She stopped twitching and her fingers intertwine with his. Jaemin slightly blushed and looked at the window, so the boys won't tease him. "You know, I started dating Yurin because I wanted to get over y/n," Jisung whispered so only Jaemin can hear him. "I know, it's dumb. But I feel like she would never like me. I've been waiting and  nothing... you know?" He said now looking at the girl with a smile. "What are you going to do with Yurin then?" Jaemin asked looking at the younger boy. "I'll try to fall in love with her and fall out of love with Y/n." He answered. "Do you think its the right thing? Don't you know how she feels? God dammit Jisung, why couldn't you wait a little longer? Do you really want a girlfriend?" Jaemin scolded. The younger boys cheeks heat up from embarrassment. His eyebrows furrowed while looking at Jaemin. "How do you know what she feels?" He said furiously. "I know more than you do, that's for sure," Jaemin answered and looked away from Jisung. "Whatever, forget what I just said." Jaemin quickly said and looked at the girl. "It won't matter anymore. Do whatever you want, it won't affect much." He mumbled. Jisung sighed and looked at his phone to skip the song that was playing in his earbuds.

"Want me to walk you home?" Jisung -absent-mindedly- asked y/n. She awkwardly smiled and shook her head. "No, I'm fine. I can walk alone." She said, turning on her heels. She sighs before leaving their property. 

-one day passed-
"Come over." 
"I cant."

-two days passed-
"Come over."
"I'm sick."

-three days passed-
"Come over."
"I have homework. And a project due."

-four days passed-
"Come over."
"I'm busy."

-five days passed-
"Can you come over?"
"I'm out of town with my family."

-six days passed-
"Hey... come over."
"I have things to do... sorry"

-one week passed-
"Come over."
"I cant... I'm sad."
"I'm coming over."
"Don't ple-"

Jisung ended the call with y/n and -at least tried- running to her place. "Where are you going?" Jaemin asked Jisung once Jaemin -himself- was going to go. That's why y/n didn't want Jisung to go. "I-I'm going to y/n." He stuttered. "You?" He said quickly so no more questions are asked. "I'm also heading over to her place... She wanted to do something with me." Jaemin mumbled awkwardly. "I-I called her... she said she is sad and she didn't want me to come over." He said furrowing his brows at Jaemin. "She texted me telling me to head over because she wants to talk about- Nevermind. Umm, You should stay." Jaemin said making it more awkward than it actually is. "I want to go see her. She keeps telling me she is busy or something. But it's probably a lie, since once she told me that she had a lot of work but I'm in the same class as her and we didn't have any work." He said out of breath once he finished his sentence. "She doesn't want to see you." Jaemin finally admitted. "But she has gotten better than before actually. Shell probably start wanting to hang out with you by next week or something." He continued. "I broke up with Yurin because I wasn't able to fall out of love," Jisnug admitted, this hurts Jaemin but he didn't want to admit him. He knew if he would say the truth it will hurt Jisung. "Fine, come along," Jaemin mumbled.  "But don't come in until I tell you to," Jaemin said before leaving their dorms.

Jisung remembered the path to her house. Straight, right, straight, left, and then right. That's how it was. Along the way, he counted how many steps he took because he was bored. "110... 111... 112..." He would whisper along the way. 

"222 steps." He said stopping in front of her door. "What?" Jaemin asked looking at the boy with confusion on his face. "N-nothing." The young boy would stutter. "Ill text you when to come in. IN the meantime why don't you sit there and do something." Jaemin said before knocking on the door. "Coming!" Her voice brought heat to the two boys faces. Jaemin smiled while Jisung frowned. "Hi!" She said excitedly. "Come in." 

"Still sad?" Jaemin asked the girl who was devouring a bowl of ice cream. "No. I think I'm better. Because I HAVE ICE CREAM and you of course." She answered with a giggle at the end. "Good, Jisung told me he has been contacting you." He said before he left a long pause.

"But you dub him."
"But I dub him."

They both said at the same time. "Why?" He asked. "Don't you think it's weird texting someone who've you met because they confessed and then you slowly developing feelings but next thing you know that they are dating someone. And they keep texting or calling you, but then you would come off as a boyfriend or girlfriend stealer because you hang out with this person. Yet one of their friends are comforting you and have been there since day one. ANd they like you, except your feelings are confused for this person. And... I'm sorry I'm rambling again." She stopped talking before she would turn the conversation into a very deep conversation, which she -now- hates having. "So... would you mind if I bring him here?" Jaemin asked. Silence. It was an awkward silence. "He came along. He is outside. He wanted to come. To tell you something. I believe it is something serious." Jaemin said. Once again silence. "I'll bring him in." Jaemin left to go get Jisung. 

"Come in. Tell her everything." Jaemin said. "Does she want to see me?" Jisung asked, concerned for his long-time crush. "She stayed silent. But explain to her. Lets make this a happy ending with the main two characters fall in love and the side character stays alone until he finds another girl. The two girls become friends and we are all happy." Jaemin said smiling, but it's a fake smile. "Alright let us go," Jisung said looking at the older boy. He went in first, followed by Jisung. "I'm back, with him." And with that, The girl looks up and covered herself with her Snoopy blanket, which she adored. "H-hi." She stuttered. "Hello," Jisung said awkwardly. "I'll leave you two alone. Ill talk to Yurin to see how she is doing. Bye." Jaemin said before leaving the house once again. 

For the two 16 year olds, they were caught in an awkward silence. "If I recall, you have to tell me something serious?" The girl said finally ending the silence. "Y-yeah. Actually... ILl tell you everything.." Jisung said. "Ok." The girl said looking at him. "Sit down if you want." She said before he started talking. He nods and sat at the couch opposite of her. "well.. should i start from the beginning?" He asked himself. "Ok well, You know how I used top date Yurin?" He started ooff. "YEah, and used to?" She asked. He nodded before responding. "I broke up with her. But let me start from the beginning. I asked her out because I thought you would never like me. And she knew what she was getting into. I told her ' help me fall out of love' and she accepted it. So we started dating. Now here we are, well it was like a few days ago I think. I don't remember. But I broke up with her. Because I couldn't stop liking you. And now here we are." He said. The girl in front of him was speechless. "Also, now I do know you like me. I was lowkey listening to you and Jaemin convo. SO Jaemin likes you huh? That's why he said."

"Lets makes this a happy ending with the main two characters fall in love and the side character stays alone until he finds another girl. The two girls become friends and we are all happy." 

they both said that in unison. "I heard your conversation also." She said. "So is this the happy ending we want?" He asked. "It won't be a happy ending for Jaemin. How about we all just stay as friends. And then we are out of school and everything, we will find the one. It still is a happy ending, but not the happy ending everyone expects. Now all Jaemin and bring him here. Let us all play a game." She said smiling. 

i didnt edit this because im lazy. also im gonna be postin netx week ebcasue im ffree all next week. and rn idc if im mkaing mistakes in my writing ok bye. also any request? also some request that i probably missed? next week there will be a Jaemin request so yup. And have a good night/morning/afternoon/idk!