lucas

(lucas pov)

i ran to class, since i was close to being late. i sat down in my seat as the bell rang.

the teacher came in. "class, we have a new student." the teacher said and went outside. he came back in, mumbling a few words.

"sorry im late, i got lost." a girl came in the class, red tinted on her cheeks. the teacher nodded. "introduce yourself." he said and moved to the side. the girl went up to the front. "hello, i am y/n. please take care of me." she said. i heard the two students (boy and girl) behind me say something about her.

"isnt she from the school in the other town, thats known for delinquents?"
"i think, wasnt there a rumor about her saying she a hoe or gay or whatever?"
"yeah! thats her."

i rolled my eyes. "sit next to lucas. lucas, raise your hand." the teacher said. i put my hand up. the girl, who i now know as y/n, sat next to me. "im lucas." i said as she started unpacking. "hi, hopefully we can be friends." she said. i nod my head.

the two students behind me whistled. "hey, cutie." one of them said. the girls cheeks turned red. she didnt answer them. "leave her alone." i said and then the teacher started her lesson.

school ended, me and y/n walked out together. "thanks for... being with me today. i didnt think ill have friends on the first day." she said with a chuckle. "y/n!" we both looked ahead and it was a few boys from her (i guess) old school. "oh come, i want you to meet my old friends." she said.

i felt a few stares from others, and people were saying stuff. she grabbed my wrist and dragged me to them.

"guys, this is lucas." she said. i waved and gave a small smile.

"hyunjin."
"changbin."
"felix."
"jisung."
"seungmin."
"jeongin."
"minho."
"chris."
"woojin."

they all introduced themselves. "and no, we aren't delinquents. i dont know where you guys got that idea from." the chris dude said. i nod my head. "i should get going. it was nice meeting you guys. take care, y/n." i said.

i was about to walk away but y/n grabbed my wrist. "hang with us." she said with a smile. i looked at the other boys and they nod their head. "ok." i said and walked with them.

we all got ice cream and went to hangang park. they all gave me their number, to keep in touch.

"this is nice. do you guys do this everytime?" i asked y/n.

half of the boys left. the only ones who stayed was minho, chris, jisung, and felix.

she nod her head. "lucas... right?" felix started off. i looked at him and nodded my head. "what are your hobbies?" he asked. i shrugged, "singing, rapping, dancing, playing games and sports." i answered truthfully. "what do you like to play?" chris asked. "basketball." i said. he nods his head. "my nickname is christiano bangnaldo." he said and the others made complaints.

"oh my god."
"not this again."
"he wasnt even talking about soccer."
"jesus fucking christ."

i chuckled at their comments. it was back to quiet. "me and lucas should get going. ill text you guys later." y/n said standing up, breaking the silence. i stood up after her. she hugged the boys and walked ahead. "bye." i said and waved bye. i then followed behind her.

"you know... you dont have to walk me all the way home." she said holding her backpack straps. i shrugged, "i live near here." i said. with that, the converation died down.

"thanks. ill see you at school tomorrow, then." she said, i nod my head and smiled at her. she smiled back and waved before entering her house. i walked away, heading to my own house. which was a few houses down. i just gained a new friend, whoop whoop!!

requested by @sociallifenotfound

sorry this was short sksks. school ends monday and then i have two regents. this week has all been finals. and omg such a pain in the ass. my yeosang fanfiction is out!!