Jisung

(Your POV)
"Jisung! Jisung! G-guess What?!" I yelled almost out of breath, due to me running to Jisung house. "Woah, calm down y/n. Come inside first." He said letting me in. "Hi second mother!" I said to his mom. "Hi y/n." She said. "So what were you going to tell me?" He asked. "Well, you know how you like to sing and everything. Well look what I found!" I said showing him a flyer.

SM ENTERTAINMENT AUDITIONS
October 29 - November 19
Seoul, Busan, Jeju, Daegu, etc.

"Do you really want me to try?" He asked. "I mean, I don't know. It's your decision. I can't do anything about it. Just keep it. They will come here next week. And they send you a mail like a month later sayin if you made it or not, I don't know. That's what I've been told." I said looking at my hand and putting my head down. "Let's go to my room." He said grabbing me from my hand and we went. "What's wrong?" He asked. I shrugged. "I don't know. I mean if you do go, I will miss you. But I don't want to be a burden in your career." I explained. "It's alright. Listen, I will try to keep in contact with you. No matter what. But for right now, let's enjoy each other presences." He said. I nod and smiled, hugging him tightly.

~time skip~

Me and Jisung walked together, holding hands to the train station. With his mom. "Mom, are you sure you are ok with this?" Jisung asked once again. "Yes, I'm fine. If this what you want to do then yes." She said once again. My heart aching at him leaving. We waited for the train. "Train to Gangnam-Gu has just arrived." The speaker said. Jisung let goes of my hand. My eyes getting watery. "I'll miss you guys." He said. He hugged his mom first. He then handed me a note. "Read it when you are home." He said and hugged me. I hugged back, releasing all my tears. He pulls away and grabbed his bag. He went in the train and sat near a window. Waving bye to us, his mom held my hand and we went back to my house.

Dear y/n,

I'm heading to Seoul. I'm becoming a trainee at SM. Can't you believe that! Well I'm actually sad. I'll leave you behind. We have been friends since day 1. And I'll miss you. LIKE I SAID IM GONNA TRY TO STAY IN CONTACT!!!! Don't cry~ I know how sensitive you are, and you are probably crying while reading this. But don't cry~ SO BABY DONT CRYYYY TONIGHTTTT~ I have to pack now. Byeee <3

Love,
Jisung

~time skip~

I'm finally 14, and heading to Gangnam-gu. After waiting for five years. Waiting to see Jisung once again. I held the note in my hand and smiled. "Bye mom!" I said leaving to the train with my bag. I sat near a window and waved my hand goodbye. I looked down at the note and reread the whole thing. I smiled at his messy handwriting.

"Here I am." I said standing outside of SM. They sent me my dorm address so before heading here I left my bag over there. I entered SM, taking my earbuds out. "Hello." The front desk lady said. "Hello, I'm here since I passed the audition." I explained. "Name?" She asked. "L/n y/n." I said. She handed me a slip and a name tag. "Fill that in, give it back to me and go upstairs to the practice room. If you need help there are people everywhere  so just ask." She said. I nod and went to sit down at the lobby filling out the slip.

Name: l/n y/n
Gender: Female or Male
Age: 14
Birth place: Seoul, South Korea
Allergies: none

I got up and handed it to the lady. "Thank you." She said and I left. "Ok upstairs, practice room." I mumbled to myself. I then see a group of boys heading my way. One boy looking very familiar. And then it hit me. It's Jisung. "Excuse me, can you tell me where the practice room is?" I asked them once we were close to each other. "We are actually heading there right now, to meet the new trainees. Are you one of them?" One with pink hair asked me. "Yes." I said. "Oh sorry. We are Nct dream. We just debuted. I am Mark, the leader. Boys introduce yourself." The pink haired said. "I'm Jaemin." "Jeno." "Renjun." "Donghyuck But call me Haechan." "Chenle!" "I-I'm Jisung." They all introduces themselves. I bowed and said "I'm Y/n, nice to meet you all." And smiled. "Well let's get going." Mark said.

Once we all introduced ourselves, we had free time. I took out my phone and called Jisung mom. "Hi second mother! Yes. He doesn't know I'm here. Very handsome. Haha, yup. I'll tell him that. Why don't you call him? Oh, he hasn't. If he gives it to me I'll give it to you. Yes I understand. Thank you. Bye, have a great day." I said and ended the call. I turned around to the whole Nct dream group staring at me. "Hi." I said awkwardly. "Who were you calling?" Jaemin asked. "My friends mother." I simply answered. "Does he go to SM?" Jeno asked. I stayed quiet. "Is it one of us?" Mark asked. "Do you looooovvvveee himmm?" Donghyuck asked. "Guys! D-don't ask t-to much q-questions." Jisung stuttered. "It's ok Jisung. I-I mean Jisung o-oppa." I said. "Yes he does go to Sm, yes he is one of you, and I don't know I can't answer that." I said and then looked back at my phone. My mom was calling me. "I need to take this." I said and left them to go to another corner. "Hello? Hi mom! Yes I arrived. I'm safe. I know. Yes. Ok. I'll text you about it. I have the note in my pocket right now. Haha, ok." I then hung up and went back to the boys. "Jisung, can I talk to you privately?" I asked. He looks at me and back at the other boys then nodded his head. "What's u-up?" He stuttered. I handed him the note, the one he gave me. He read it and chuckled. "Why d-do I need th-this?" He asked. "Surprise! I'm here!" I said. He looks away from the paper and studied my face. A few minutes of silence he finally spoke up. "Oh it is you!" He practically yelled, receiving glares. I chuckled and pulled him into a hug. "I missed you!" I said. "Me too." He whispered.

~time skippppp~

(Jisung POV)
"Can you tell me how to ask a girl out, hyungs?" I asked everyone in the dorm. "Say 'Yo wassup girl, you wanna like go out with me shawty?' And then you will win her heart." Johnny said receiving a hit from Taeil. The ones who understood what he said started laughing. "Don't listen to him. Just be polite. Get her something. A rose or something. And ask her to go out, on a date and ask her to be your girlfriend during the date." Taeyong asked. "Woooo! Smooth!" Everyone cheered. "Ok thanks hyung! I'll get going then!" I said and left with money.

I went to the nearest store and got a big teddy bear and chocolate. I paid for it and left right after. Running to y/n dorms.

"Coming!" I heard someone yell. They opened the door. "Y/n is in her room." Chanra noona said. I entered the house and opened the door to her room. "Oh..." She said sitting up. I put the teddy bear on her bed and gave her the chocolate. "Th-thanks." She stuttered, while a pink tint appeared in her cheeks. "Y/n, d-do you wanna g-go out?" I stuttered. She opened the chocolate and put one in her mouth. "On a date? Sure, I mean we can have one right now. Right here." She said turning on her tv. "Come lay next to me." She said patting her bed. I laid next to her.

Should I do it now?

How about now?

I think now is the right time.

Ok now it is. "Hey y/n?" I said. "Yeah?" She asked. "Nothing." I mumbled. "Whattt???" She whined. I sighed in defeat. "Jisung, I actually never got to tell you. But I always had a crush on you. Even when you were gone. I'm glad we reunited. I honestly am. And I'm happy you wanted to do this date. Because I wouldn't have the gut to confess to you, until now. The atmosphere is great. And I feel like it's the right moment. So Jisung, will you be my boyfriend?" She confessed. There was then quiet. "It's ok if you don't." She continued. "N-no it's not that. I was actually going to ask you the same question. I would love to be your boyfriend." I answered.

I hope this is what you wanted @alyannah1250 !!