Jeno ⚠️

It was a summer day and y/n was walking outside with shorts and a tank top. She chuckled as her dog ran all over their lawn. "Come on Kai." She said indicating him to go to her. As she was putting on the dogs leash on, she saw a group of boy on their bikes, doing dumb tricks. And then she noticed one of them were in her class last year-Lee Jeno, and one was her friend-Mark Lee. "Oh why don't you look at that, the princess lives here." He said stopping in front of her. "No i'm visiting a friend. And i wanted to take her dog out." she lied with a small grin. "So in the summer, you like the name princess huh?" He said. "Yo come on!" A male with black hair yelled. "You should leave. Dont want your boys waiting." y/n said. "Come to our party tomorrow. Its at Mark place. Be there or be square." He said and left. "Be there or be square." she repeated. "That's a dumb slogan." She said pouting but took her dog out with the party on her mind.

It was finally the next day. She wanted to text Jeno or at least her best friend- Mark - but she was scared. She changed into jean shorts, and a blue shirt tucked in. She put her phone in her back pocket and went to the bathroom. She put on light makeup and did her hair a little. She checked the time. "Im leaving!" she yelled running out the house, seeing the time was almost 8 at night. She quickly ran to Marks house.

Once she got there she knocked the door. "Y/n? what are you doing here? I thought you don't like to party, anymore." He said. She chuckled a little. "I invited her." Jeno said from behind Mark. He had a cup filled with liquid. "The party hasn't started but you can stay. It will start in two hours." Mark said. "I have to be home at that time." the younger girl whispered to Mark. "Just lie." He said. She nod and he took her to where his living room was. A few other boys were there. "Finally, what took them so long." A boy with light brown hair said. "This isn't the dancer. This is y/n, my old friend. And Jeno invited her." Mark explained. "I didn't know what time to come so here i am." she admitted. "Here." Jeno said giving her a cup, it looked exactly like the one he has on his other hand. "Thanks." she mumbled. Taking a big gulp from it, and quickly regretted it. The taste was familiar, she drank this a while back before sleeping with her old friend- which was the same sex. "Fuck it." She whispered and drank the whole cup. Mark looked at her worriedly while Jeno smirked at her. "Wow never knew good girl would do something like this." Jeno said. "Stop. Y/n go back home." Mark said. "Can I have another one?" She asked ignoring Mark. "Y/N do you want the same thing to happen?" He asked, in an angry tone. "Let me live my life. I've hidden from this life just because of one mistake. I'll know when to stop." But the truth was she didnt care what will happen. She will just drank her problems away once again.

After three hours, the house was packed. Y/n was drunk at this point. She looked at him in the eye and wrapped one arm around his neck. Both of them dancing on eachother. She tilted her head back and giggled a little. Jeno on the other hand wasn't drunk, he was enjoying his time with the girl he wanted to mess with for a long time. He looked at her neck, he thought about attacking it with kisses but she looked back down at him.

"Follow me." She slopply said dragging him to a room. The familiar room filled Y/n empty mind but quickly fell out. She locked the door and smiled at Jeno. "I didn't know i was gonna have so much fun." She said laying on her best friend bed. Then someone started knocking on the door. "Y/n? Jeno? Are you guys in here?" The familiar voice -mark- said. Both of them ignored him and just made out on his bed. Forgetting the place they were in.

Y/n woke up on the same bed she did a few years ago. Same situation, different people. She quickly panicked letting the same thing happen quicker than Marks freestyle raps. She got off the bed and changed into her clothes. She unlocked the door but a hand stopped her before she turned the knob. She looked at his hand and looked at who it belonged to. She looked at his legs first and her eyes slowly went up. She quickly covered her eyes seeing the male had no clothes. "Don't leave." He said. Then the girl uncovered her eyes. She just did it with Jeno. Her eyes widened and she moved her arm and looked away from him. "Let me leave. I have somewhere to be." She bluntly said before leaving the boy alone in the room. She walked to Marks kitchen and grabbed a snack he always saves for her, since she comes often to vent. "God bless Mark." She mumbled before eating it. She turned around and Mark was there. He took her outside and they sat on the stairs. "You should have listened to me." He said. "I know, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking straight. I'll leave partying again." She slowly mumbled. He sighed. "Its fine, you dont have to but dont drink a lot is. Here take this." He said handing her the familiar pills and a water bottle. "Who was it this time?" He asked. "Jeno obviously, it was my fault. It always is." She mumbled. "You want me to drop you off, so they won't yell at you." Mark asked. She smiled and nodded her head at him.

"Seems like they aren't here." She said looking at the driveway. "Yep, well take care. Text me if you need anything." He said before leaving her at her door steps. "Wait Mark." She said running to him. "Tell Jeno that i'm sorry and to forget about everything." She said before going back to her house.

And that's exactly what Mark did, he told Jeno what his younger friend told him. "How can i forget about it. I wanted her for a long time and she just slipped out of my hands." Jeno said furiously. After that day Y/n had to move to Busan and didn't talk to Jeno nor Mark ever again.

I didnt know how to end it but this was requested kinda. I hope you enjoyed it. As said yesterday, im going to spam today.