•1•

"Alright Niall I'll see you later, " Harry said to his Irish friend and shook his hand.

"Okay mate, but have you seen the news lately?"

Harry shook his head, his curls bouncing.

"Well a few weeks back some kid got kidnapped,  uh Liam Payne I think it was. Stay safe man."

Harry got an unsteady feeling in his gut.

He wasn't going to get kidnapped by some creep, right?

"Wait I knew him! He was an asshole!" Harry yelled,  making his friend jump.

Niall chuckled and pat his green eyed friend on the back. 

"Hey people say that you're an asshole too Harry, don't be hypocritical."

Harry rolled his eyes and playfully shrugged Niall's hand off of his shoulder.

"Just because I want things and get them doesn't make me an asshole. "

"Can't forget about your bad attitude Haz. You're the most hated person at our school, " Niall added in.

"Yeah thanks for that bro. Now don't worry I'm not going to get kidnapped. If anything you should stay safe. Bye man!" Harry yelled while jogging off.

Little did Harry know was that a pair of eyes was watching him, getting ready to make a move.

This is going to be great.

While walking, the green eyed boy heard a noise behind him.

The sound of leaves crunching, as If someone was walking through the leaves as well. 

He turned around and saw nothing.

Weird.

Harry tried speed walking, but that didn't stop the strange feeling in his gut that he was being followed.

He began sprinting, trying to hurry and get home already, but the fastest way to his house was through an alley.

Alley or no alley?

'Fuck it that's the faster way home, ' Harry thought.

Shortly after he made the choice of running faster, he heard loud fast footsteps coming his way.

He turned around frantically trying to see who it was.

He saw a man in a black hoodie, black jeans, ski mask and beat up black converse way behind him. 

In the blink of an eye the man's pace got faster, and before Harry knew it, he tripped over a tree's gigantic root.

"Fuck!"

He tried to get up quickly but failed because his ankle was killing him.

He gripped his ankle and weeped.

There was no time for this.

The curly haired lad looked behind him and regretted it.

He saw the man in all black was approaching him with a wicked grin on his face.

Harry scrambled to his feet and tried hopping on one leg.

He felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist and pick him up bridal style.

"Shhh boy you're fine now, " the voice said in a thick Bradford accent.

"L-let me go! You creep stop fucking touching me!"

"What if I said this was all payback? Huh? You deserve what's coming to you boy, " the man said.

"I don't even know your arse you weirdo!  Now let me go! " Harry screamed as he bit the kidnapper.

He only chuckled, not fazed by the younger boy's actions.

"I'm pretty sure you'll remember me once you see my face,  but until then... Say goodnight. "

"What are y,-" Harry was cut off by a white cloth around his nose, as he saw darkness right after.

The man chuckled at how weak this tough boy was at the moment.

"Dumb kid, " he mumbled to himself before letting out a sinister laugh.

Yes this boy will get what he deserves.

He'll regret everything that he did.

This asshole won't last a day in his custody.

~•~•~•~•

@/N : Erm hello fellow readers.  I just wanted to point out that this is about how long each of my chapters will be. Other than that, enjoy!

~M~