•9•

Two months ago.

Two months ago when Harry left Zayn.

And after two months, here Harry was staring at Zayn.

"Why are you here Harry? " , Zayn sneered and gripped his front door, ready to slam it shut any moment.

"Uh to say hi?" , Harry chuckled, trying to get rid of the tension between the two.

Zayn rolled his eyes and stepped aside, indicating that Harry could come in.

"Zayn I'm sorry. You're all I've been thinking about when I was gone."

Zayn ignored him and walked into his kitchen, getting a water bottle.

"Yeah for two fucking months. What brings you back all of a sudden? " he spat.

"Because I missed you."

Harry walked over to where Zayn was, and stood infront of him.

"I'm here now, isn't that all what matters? ", Harry murmured and stroked his fingers along Zayn's stubble. 

He took a step back and shook his head, tears threatening to fall.

"I don't want you to break my heart again. Why should I get attached to you just so you can leave me again?"

"Gosh when did I become so sensitive," he whispered to himself, but Harry heard as well.

"Maybe because you missed me too Zayn. Look... Fate brought us back together. I'm here now, it's not like I'll leave again."

Zayn glared at Harry and folded his arms.

"And fate will make you leave again,"he mumbled while staring at the floor.

Harry tried to console Zayn but he shrugged Harry's arms off of him.

"I'm trying to fucking be nice to you Zayn! Why are you being an ass? Because I left you!? You were a crazy mother fucker of course i had to get away from you!",Harry screamed making Zayn flinch.

He wasn't in the mood for Harry's shit, he was hung over from the previous night.

Zayn stepped up to Harry, dumped the icy cold water from his bottle onto Harry's head, and then threw the empty bottle at Harry.

"Maybe that'll cool you off dickwad!" , Zayn hissed.

Harry growled and shoved Zayn, making him stumble into the refrigerator.

Zayn quickly got up and raced towards Harry, giving him a left blow to his jaw.

Before Harry could react, Zayn held Harry's arms behind his back and pinned him against the floor.

"Shall I keep you hostage again?HUH!?" , Zayn screamed in Harry's ear before letting him go, while panting.

"I'm fucking hung over right now. I have a headache, can't you take a hint that I don't want to argue?! But no you're still the ass that you always were!" , he heaved.

"You have no idea how much I missed you when you left. You were more than a fucking friend to me! Now months later you decide to come back into my life!", Zayn's voice cracked,  breaking Harry's heart.

He slowly got up and walked over to Zayn who now had tears racing down his cheeks, balled fists and heavy breathing.

"Don't shut me out Zayn, " Harry's stare bored into Zayn's face.

Zayn pushed Harry away from him.

"I don't want to see you right now, " Zayn swallowed in a broken voice.

"All I was to you was a bipolar kidnapper! Why do you want me? Fuck Harry I don't know what's gotten into me but I want to slam you against this wall and slap you."

And he did, he walked over to Harry and slammed him into the wall then slapped Harry across the face.

"That's for breaking my heart."

Zayn put his hands around Harry's neck and stared into his eyes.

The room was deadly silent, except for the harsh breathing of the boys, staring at each other with so much hatred.

Zayn still had tears falling down his face, he couldn't control it.

"God I hate you," He whispered before he roughly smashed his lips onto Harry's.

Zayn eased his hands off of Harry's neck and wrapped them around his ass instead.

He slid his tongue into Harry's mouth, their tongues fighting.

Harry could taste Zayn's salty tears but he didn't care.

"I hate you more, " Harry retorted before he gripped Zayn's shoulders and pinned him against the wall instead.

"I'm the dominant one here Styles, but that is indeed hot, " Zayn panted.

Harry pressed his lips to Zayn's again, but this time much softer.

He cupped Zayn's cheek and wrapped his arms around the back of his neck.

Zayn sucked on Harry's tongue and bit Harry's lip, breaking the kiss.

"That was... "

"...hot. "

They looked at each other, out of breath before Zayn sweetly pecked Harry's lips.

"I'm sorry Zayn. I won't leave you again, " Harry admitted.

All Zayn could do was nod, because he was too overwhelmed with the previous events.

"Okay but you're still an asshole."

"And you want your dick in this asshole, " Harry smirked, arousing Zayn.

"Yeah yeah," Zayn mumbled before he pulled Harry in for another kiss.

Zayn pulled away and looked into Harry's eyes.

"Maybe fate did bring us back together."

@/N : yayyyy it happened! 😂 but ay this isn't the end of the drama it's only the beginning ;)

~M~