•4•

Warning: There is a part in this chapter that may be disgusting, so of you're eating then please put that food away lol ;)

______________________________________

Zayn was busy in his bathroom, getting ready to give Harry hell.

He got done doing a number one and two in the same bucket that Harry had done his in. 

He added some water to the bucket, making a disgusting mix that smelled terrible.

Zayn picked up the bucket that was surprisingly not that heavy, and made his way to the room Harry was being held hostage in.

He smirked when he saw the boy's foot covered in mashed potatoes, one piece of broccoli left, and no more steak.

He really did use his feet.

Harry was sound asleep, his head leaning against the headboard.

Zayn quietly put the bucket down and covered Harry's eyes with a bandana. 

This was going to be great.

He slapped Harry clean across the face, making him wake up with a yelp.

"Why is it dark!? I can't see!! "

Zayn chuckled and slapped Harry again.

"Shhh boy, I'm going to feed you, open wide. "

He groaned in frustration when Harry didn't open his mouth. 

"Open your fucking mouth right now or I will put my dick in it instead."

Zayn ended his sentence with another slap to Harry's face.

Harry whimpered and hesitantly opened his mouth.

Zayn carefully put on white gloves and grabbed the bucket that wasn't too far from him. 

He stood up and swiftly dumped it onto Harry.

He flinched and screamed as he felt something soft and mushy in his mouth.

Zayn was quick to close Harry's mouth, so he couldn't spit out what was in his mouth.

"See how if feels tasting shit and piss?  Huh boy!? This here is your shit and piss, also mine you fucker!" , He laughed while clamping Harry's mouth shut.

Harry was sobbing, not wanting to swallow the turd in his mouth.

"Swallow kid, I've got all day. "

Harry shook his head and Zayn laughed wickedly.

"I. Said. Fucking. Swallow. "

Harry gagged and swallowed the contents in his mouth.

Zayn let go of his mouth in satisfaction.

He put the bucket in Harry's lap and watched as Harry puked out the color brown into the bucket.

He was shaking badly and sobbing hard.

Zayn showed no mercy and kneeled down to meet Harry's gaze, and took off the blindfold.

His green eyes were spilling tears and he avoided Zayn's stare.

"See how I don't care? When I was crying and drowning you still tried to drown me. I should get some ducks to attack you as well, " Zayn stroked his invisible beard.

"Well what's done is done, enjoy being in filth kiddo. "

Zayn was about to leave when he saw the bucket with Harry's puke in it.

He shrugged and dumped the puke on Harry.

He let out a gasp and began crying again.

"Karma is a bitch huh?", with that said, the dark haired boy spit on Harry's shaking figure and left him alone in feces, vomit and urine.

Zayn wasn't going to stop messing with this kid, it was amusing and he deserved it.

He isn't heartless, he just takes his revenge very seriously.

He sat on his bed in deep thought, thinking of more ways to torture Harry.

~•~•~•~•~•~

@/N : Uh so that was something. Sorry for anyone who got grossed out, and sorry for the short chapters,  I don't plan on making them long ones.

~M~