•8•

"Lou I need to hang, we have a lot to talk about," Zayn said into his phone to his best friend.

"Sure mate, you wanna meet at the cafe that we used to hang out at? "

"Yeah. I'll start making my way over there right now, "

"Alright see ya, "

"Bye. "

Zayn hung up and grabbed his keys, getting ready to leave.

He then noticed the dent on his car and sighed when he remembered what caused it.

"Zayn I wanna go with you! "
Zayn looked at Harry who was staring at him with pleading green eyes.
"No."
Harry pouted and looked down.
Zayn sighed and walked over to him.
"Harry you're still in my custody. I can't just let you come with me because if you do then everyone will recognize you. You're all on the news,"
"How long are you going to keep me here!?"
Zayn shrugged, making Harry growl and kick his car,  causing a dent to form.
"What the fuck Harry!? "
Harry's widened in fear and he made a run for it.
"Harry get your ass back here! I shouldn't have even let you come outside with me! "
Zayn chased him and roughly grabbed his curls and yanking him closer.
"You're not faster than me. I know we've been getting along but that doesn't mean that you should fucking expect me to take you out in public with me damnit! "
Zayn escorted Harry back into the house and tied him up to how he used to be.
"I was going to bring you one of those big  chocolate chip cookies from that cafe I used to go to, but now I don't think so. Remember the first time I let you have one? Hmmm?"
Harry didn't say anything, which angered Zayn.
"Fuck you Harry. "

He arrived at the cafe, and saw his friend Louis waiting for him.

"Hey man how have you been? "

Zayn shrugged and called a waitress over.

"Hi can I have a black coffee and a blueberry bagel please, " Zayn ordered.

"Sure thing. Anything else baby?" She asked while batting her lashes and bending down, purposely putting her cleavage in Zayn's face.

"Um. No I'm good, and I don't think my boyfriend  likes you putting your sweaty negative A cup boobs in my face, " Zayn sneered and gestured his head to Louis when he said 'boyfriend.'

Her smile dropped and she scowled at Zayn while Louis was laughing his ass off.

"Well anything for you then 'Mr. Hotties boyfriend'? " the waitress spat at Louis.

"Yes love. I'd like to have one of those big chocolate chip cookies and a mocha latte, also while you're at it... Please get a push up bra. You're breasts are farther apart than a pair of horse eyes. "

Zayn couldn't suppress his laugh, so he laughed until his eyes watered.

"Ugh you guys are so disrespectful. I bet half of your dick is your personality, that might explain why it looks so small, and you-" , she pointed to Zayn,  "I bet your hair has more layers than your ass of a personality."

Both boys bursted out laughing.

"Well his dick is bigger than both of your boobs combined, I should know. And when you make your way into the kitchen, make sure you cook up some better comebacks. Now shoo we're waiting for our food, " Zayn bickered.

She huffed and walked away, leaving Zayn and Louis to high five each other in victory.

"Ah what a slut. I know you're hot and everything Zayn, but damn you pull all the ladies. "

"Yeah all the dirty sluts who have lower regions looser and more worn out than their saggy titties."

Louis couldn't stop laughing and they made small talk until the waitress came back.

She quietly set their orders down, not making eye contact with any of them.

"Thank you love, " Louis blew a kiss to the slutty lady and shooed her away.

"So what did you wanna talk about man?", Louis asked and took a sip of his latte.

"I kidnapped that guy Harry who tried drowning me when I was younger. And I let him go. It did hurt because I started to like him and we were close. But I did get my revenge though."

Louis choked on his latte while Zayn chuckled.

"What!? What did you do to him?"

Zayn couldn't help but stare at the cookie that was infront of Lou.

"Harry try this, it's so good, " Zayn held out a big choco chip cookie infront of Harry's mouth.
Harry bit the cookie and he moaned in response, making Zayn's heartbeat quicken.
He thought about what it would be like if he was the cause for that moan.
Holding his arms above his head while he pounds relentlessly into the younger boy hearing him moan his name.
Zayn felt his dick getting harder at the thought of them fucking.
"Yeah uh, Imma go take a shower, " Zayn mumbled and ran off.

"Zayn? " Louis snapped his fingers in Zayn's face, bringing him back into reality.

"You okay mate? "

"Uh yeah.  But I dumped Harry's shit and urine on him, and his own puke. Also made him swallow a turd, " Zayn said too calm, as if it wasn't gross.

Louis' eyes went wide and he slapped Zayn on his back ,causing him to choke on his coffee this time.

The rest of the hang out consisted of Zayn and Louis catching up.

And Zayn thought of Harry every time Louis took a bite of his cookie.