•23•

"Bathroom sex while facing he mirrors, huh? "

Zayn turned and looked at his sister who had a smirk on her face, and Zayn blushed a deep shade of red.

"No, we were.. Watching porn, " Zayn blurted and mentally slapped himself for saying such a thing.

It was obvious that Zayn was lying, because everyone knows what happens when you watch porn with your lover.

Doniya rolled her eyes and 'tsk'ed.

"Okay Zayn.. But just know that I heard everything. Oh-"

Harry then walked into the living room, limping with a frown on his face.

"Y'all talking bout me?"

Zayn walked over to his boyfriend and kissed him while gripping his sore ass, the action catching Doniya's eye.

"No babe, we were talking about us having sex," Zayn said shamelessly and pecked Harry's lips.

Harry backed away from Zayn with a blush on his face, and he avoided eye contact with Doniya.

"Um.. Okay? That's kind of awkward..."

Zayn shrugged and unlocked his phone to go on social media.

Everything that he saw was about him.

There were numerous of news articles about him being a kidnapper.

Breaking News!
Zayn Malik is on the loose, lock your doors and hide your children people. Malik was guilty of kidnapping Harry Styles and Liam Payne. When officers showed up at his door, he attacked them and threatened them with their own guns. That's not even the best part! Z stole one of the cars and drove off to a deserted area with Harry Styles. Maybe there's something about the boy that makes him want to be kept by a kidnapper.
Malik has gotten away and officials have no clue on where he is, be on the look out for a black haired man with tan skin and hazel eyes. He's exactly five foot nine, and has tattoos scattered all over his body. He has long black hair with one side shaved. If you see this man, report him immediately! We will take him dead or alive.

Zayn threw his phone and yanked at his long hair.

He started shaking, and his anxiety was kicking in.

He didn't want to be turned in dead or alive, he couldn't go to jail again.

"T- they can't take me again!" , Zayn panicked and fell to the floor.

His breathing quickened and he tugged his hair harder than he was before.

Harry and Doniya both ran over to his side and tried comforting him.

"Zayn.. Can you hear me? " , his sister asked with worry thick in her voice.

Zayn started hyperventilating and crying while chanting "not again" over and over again.

"Zayn.. I'm going to ask you again, can you hear me? "

"Y-yes. "

Doniya moved Zayn's hair out of his eyes and kissed his forehead that was beginning to get sweaty.

"Can you see me little bro? "

Zayn's wide eyes slowly looked over to the figure who was blurry because of his tears.

"S-sort of-f. "

"What color is my shirt? "

Harry knew exactly what she was doing, and it was smart.