•3•

"He-fucking-lo?  I've been calling your ass for like twenty minutes! I have to use the bathroom! " , Harry cursed, waiting for a reply.

Shortly after, Zayn came walking into the room.

"Here do your business in here, " he groaned while throwing a bucket at Harry.

He shot daggers at Zayn and used his head to gesture to his handcuffed wrists.

Zayn rolled his eyes and uncuffed both of the boy's wrists and turned around, not wanting to see him do his business.

The sound of popping knuckles echoed across the room as Harry took his time to stretch.

Zayn whipped around, staring at Harry.

"I uncuffed you for a reason, and that reason wasn't to stretch."

Harry motioned for Zayn to turn back around, which he did.

He heard the sound of Harry pissing, and then a few moments later a horrible smell burned Zayn's nostrils.

"Oi! You takin a shit man!?"

"Well I've been here for awhile so of course I am Mr. Know-it-all, " Harry grunted.

"Got any tissue?"

"Use your damn hand."

"If I use my hand then I'll wipe my shit on you."

Zayn groaned and mumbled some words then walked off. 

Harry quickly pulled his pants up, feeling disgusted because he didn't wipe his ass, and he had to shit and piss in a bucket.

He quietly limped out of the room, poking his head by the corner, seeing if his kidnapper was in sight.

He didn't see any sight of him so he tried to run for his life, but wasn't that fast because of his sprained ankle.

He reached the front door and scrambled out of it.

"I'm free! Yes! Fuck you Zayn! "

He limped out of Zayn's driveway until he felt someone's breath hit the back of his neck.

"Going somewhere? I'm afraid not with that ankle boy."

Harry shivered and tried to ignore the pulsing in his dick. 

His feet then left the ground, as he was being carried back into the house.

Zayn literally threw Harry back into the corner he was in, and handcuffed him to the bed once again.

He scrunched his nose while pulling the bucket out of the room.

Little did Harry know was that Zayn had a little surprise for him.

~'~'~'~'~'

Harry was dozing off into a slumber until he heard footsteps and something hit his feet.

He looked up to see Zayn standing above him with a black expression, then looked down and saw a plate of food.

It had broccoli, mashed potatoes and steak on it.

His stomach growled in anticipation, the smell of the food making his mouth water.

"You could say thank you, " Zayn mumbled and kneeled in front of Harry.

"Uh thanks. So can I eat now? It's impossible to eat with these cuffs on, " Harry replied in a smart tone.

Zayn shook his head and smirked.

"Remember when you drowned me? You showed no mercy for me. I tried to get out but something -- wait someone was holding me back.  Now think about that as you're trying to eat my delicious meal. Something; those handcuffs will be holding you back. I hope you like extra seasoning to your food, which will be the disgusting taste of your feet. Try to eat with ten toes, aha or should I say five because that ankle doesn't look so good, " was all Zayn said before he stormed out of the room Harry was in.

Harry groaned loudly and tried bending down to eat, but it was impossible.

Zayn stood in the doorway silently laughing to himself.

Oh how sweet is revenge?