•2•

Harry woke up handcuffed to the wooden headboard of a bed.

He had a sock in his mouth, wondering why until he finally realized it.

He was kidnapped.

He began thrashing around and trying to scream.

He then heard loud footsteps.

"Well look who's finally up. Sleep well? And do me a favor and shut the fuck up boy."

The stranger looked at the small boy through his ski mask, and what a sight.

Harry began sobbing, his green eyes showed how scared he was.

The man's expression softened for a second, then turned back into a cold stare.

Of course Harry really couldn't see through his ski mask.

"Oh Harry.. No need to be scared, I'm not gonna hurt you-wait nevermind I am!" , the Bradford boy laughed bitterly.

Harry cried harder and shook his head repeatedly.

His kidnapper marched towards him and took the sock out of his mouth.

"You love talking dirty? Filthy words coming out of your mouth? I've heard you, and since your mouth is so dirty I might as well put something dirty in it."

A slow smirk creeped on the stranger's face. 

"Or something, big.. "

Harry's eyes widened and he choked on a sob.

"Please, no."

The man in all black clicked his tongue three times.

"Remember when I said that to you once?! Huh boy! "

He couldn't contain himself, so he raised his hand and when it made contact with Harry's cheek, he felt a burning sensation.

Harry tried to touch his cheek but he had handcuffs on still.

"You bitch slapped me! "

The younger boy spit on the older one. 

It got deadly silent, except for the low growl coming from the stalker.

He slowly wiped Harry's saliva off of his cheek and laughed.

"You think that bothers me boy? I've been pissed on once! Guess who's piss it was? Yours! I've also been dunked in a shitty duck pond!"

'How could it be my piss when I don't even know you?',  Harry thought and shook his head.

He was trying to be tough when he asked the question he was dying to know, but ended up stuttering.

W-who are you?"

The strange man chuckled and ran his finger along the younger boy's jawline.

Harry grimaced and slapped his hand away.

"Don't fucking touch me you damn creep, " Harry shrieked and huddled more into the corner that he was in.

The tall man slowly smirked.

"Look who's not so tough now eh?" He teased.

"One word Styles;  kindergarten. Remember such a thing, hmm?"

Harry looked up at the man and thought about what he said.

Kindergarten?

"Yes fucking kindergarten! You're thinking out loud boy! "

Harry flinched at the man's tone.

"Let me refresh your mind you little shit. "

The man took a deep breath before he began.

"There was a boy, named Harry Styles. He was very naughty, and he still is by the way. Anyways he used to bully this kid named Zayn Malik. He was a nice kid, he kept to himself. He had only one friend though because he was so quiet. One day their class went on a field trip to this one park that had ducks. Zayn was minding his own business and looking at the ducks. Everyone in his class knew he couldn't swim, but one particular curly haired asshole decided that it would be cool to push Zayn into the pond! He fell face first, almost hitting a duck. He was drowning, he was scared, he thought he was going to die. The asshole who pushed him laughed when he was crying and trying to get out of the pond. "Please no! " , he pleaded. But the bitch held Zayn down and let the ducks attack him because they thought he was trying to hurt them. Zayn was being pinned down by the douchebag and being attacked all at once. He found it amusing! His only friend wasn't there that day! Zayn was stuck swallowing shitty duck water! When the teacher finally came over, the curly haired freak said that Zayn fell in and he was trying to help him out and not drowning him! She believed the asshole and pulled Zayn out of the water. He had to go home early, and never showed his face at that school again!"

He didn't know that he was crying until he was done with the story.

He quickly wiped it away, hoping Harry didn't see it.

But he did.

The man was breathing heavily and glaring at a shaking Harry.

"You've always been an ass!  You were jealous because I was a year older than you! You were jealous that I was smarter than you! You were jealous that you were a bully and I wasn't! You're a sick person Harry! Always have been and always will be! "

He gripped the bottom of his ski mask and swiftly pulled it off.

His face took Harry's breath away.

"Remember me!? I'm Zayn! The boy you tried to kill!  I hope you go to hell for that! You will pay! I made a vow to myself to make you suffer like I did. I stalked you for years and waited until you turned 18! And here you are,18 and crying in a corner by my bed."

Harry was scared, but he still had butterfly's in his stomach when he looked at Zayn.

He's matured so much.

He's actually got quite the look, maybe the hottest person he's ever laid eyes on.

His long eyelashes, long black fringe that Zayn keeps pulling out of his face.

Jawline so sharp it could cut his hand if touched.

Eyes the color of honey.

He hasn't seen Zayn's smile yet, but he's aching to.

"Done staring boy? "

Harry gulped and looked away before speaking.

"So you're 19?"

Zayn rolled his eyes and nodded, obviously thinking that it was a dumb question to ask.

"So why do you call me boy if you're only one year older than me? "

Zayn flinched at Harry, making the boy cower into the corner.

"Don't try to have small talk with me."

With that said, Zayn walked out of the room without any other words.