•5•

It's been weeks, weeks since Harry went missing, weeks since Harry's ankle almost completely healed, weeks since Harry sat in agony being tortured, and weeks since Zayn has enjoyed it all.

Zayn would occasionally urinate on Harry whenever he felt like it.

Harry felt like he was being used as someone's toilet, but at least he wasn't getting raped.

He stared blankly at the wall until he heard a noise.

Not any noise, but a whisper, someone trying to get his attention.

pssssss

His head snapped up, and he didn't see anything.

This is almost exactly what happened when he got kidnapped by a quite sexy man.

He heard the whisper again.

"Zayn If that's you this is not funny at all, "

psssssss

Harryyyyyy

To say that Harry was creeped out was an understatement.

That wasn't Zayn's voice.

Then he saw him.

The man behind the whispering,  Harry gasped when he realized who it was.

"L-liam?" , Harry hated him but he was still suprised that Zayn kidnapped him.

What did Liam do to Zayn?

Liam walked up to harry and put a finger over his lips, indicating him to be quiet.

He held up shiny small keys on a ring, Harry's heart sped up when he saw that they were the cuff keys.

"You sure you want to escape? Don't regret this later, " Liam raised his brow looking at Harry who nodded frantically.

Harry's heart was pounding in his chest.

This was it, he was escaping.

He heard the small click of the cuffs being taken off, and surprised himself by hugging Liam.

Liam stood there, not knowing what to do, so he patted Harry's shoulder awkwardly.

He guided Harry out of his room and to Zayn's room.

"Wait isn't this Zay-" ,

"Welp I guess you failed the test Harry. I would have let you free if you never agreed to run off with this bloke here."

His eyes widened and he gasped when Zayn roughly grabbed him by his bruised wrists.

"Liam you're free to go, oh and if you tell anyone about this I will kill you. If you tell the police I will kill you. I will have my men watching you so don't you dare try to tell anyone. Pretend that you are too traumatized to talk about this, got it?"

Liam nodded quickly and ran out the front door.

"Now let's get you back to your original spot, shall we? " , Zayn asked In a sickly sweet tone to Harry who was trembling.

He gripped Harry's curls, getting closer to him.

"I said 'shall we?'", he growled making the younger boy nod.

When Harry was back in his corner he cried until he couldn't anymore.

He wanted to go home and not be with this psycho.

But deep down Harry knew that he was the one who turned Zayn into this monster.

Eventually Harry dozed off, it was 11 pm after all.

~'~'~'~'~'~'
Zayn woke up to whimpers and small cries.

it's fucking 3 am what the hell is he doing jerking off?

Zayn roughly kicked his covers off of himself and stormed towards Harry's room.

Harry was moving around and crying, with a pained expression on his face.

His body would occasionally flinch and he'd let out a small cry.

"Please don't, I- I don't want this. Please no, " he cried, tossing and turning.

Something in Zayn made him feel sorry for the boy.

He wanted to protect him.

So Zayn did what came to mind, grabbed his keys from his pajama pockets and unlocked Harry's cuffs.

"Please stop it hurts!", Harry pounded on Zayn's chest crying unconscious.

Zayn cradled the heavy 18 year old boy and walled into his own room.

He gently put him on the bed and realized how bad he smelled, that's when he remembered how Harry hasn't had a shower since that time where he got dumped with three different things on him.

Then the occasions where Zayn would randomly urinate on him.

He honestly felt bad for a second, hut Harry deserved it.

What if he died that day?

Zayn was absentmindedly running his fingers through Harry's soft scalp, his head laying on his chest.

He didn't want revenge anymore, he wanted to protect this boy.