•16•

"You're free to go now, " Zayn's nurse said and walked over to his bed, pulling out the tubes that were connected to him.

"H- how long w- was I out? " , Zayn asked Harry in a raspy voice.

"Uh more than four weeks, " Harry said, honestly getting upset thinking about what would have happened of Zayn didn't wake up.

Zayn had his arms around Harry's shoulders, letting him guide him since he shouldn't put too much pressure on his wound.

They silently walked, neither of them knowing where they were going.

It wasn't an awkward silence, no both of them were just in deep thought.

"Move i- in with me H- Harry, " Zayn suggested and looked into Harry's eyes.

The question caught Harry off guard and he stopped walking himself and Zayn.

"You want me to move in with you?" , Harry repeated Zayn's request.

Zayn could only nod, it was a little hard for him to talk properly because of the trauma that he went through.

Harry slowly smiled and kissed Zayn's smooth tan cheek.

"Of course I will. "

Zayn cracked a smile of his own and put his arms around Harry, hinting that they needed to walk again.

Harry carefully picked Zayn up bridal style, not wanting to bend Zayn's wound.

Zayn giggled, and then covered his mouth with his hand as his eyes went wide.

He fucking giggled.

Harry looked down at the boy in his arms and smiled at him, he really did love this boy.

Speaking of love...

"Zayn did you actually hear me talking to you when you were in that short coma?" , Harry asked and looked forward, knowing exactly where to go.

He didn't want to but he had to.

"Y- yes I did. I tr- tried to wake up a- and say it back b- but I c- couldn't. I h-heard your cute l- little speech, " Zayn smiled and looked at Harry, admiring his features.

Even though his best mate bruised his nose Harry was still pretty.

Harry blushed and looked away from Zayn, who was indeed still in his arms.

"You know... You're pretty light for a nineteen year old, " Harry chuckled.

Zayn tensed in his arms, confusing Harry.

He looked down at the boy who was biting his lip and looking everywhere but Harry.

"Zayn are you-"

"I'm f- fine, " he cut Harry off and decided not to speak anymore.

One, his stuttering was annoying himself, and two, he didn't want Harry to know why he was so offended by that comment.

He felt so venerable, and like a baby.

He could do things himself.

"P- put me d- down,  I t- think I can walk on m- my own, " Zayn mumbled with a frown on his face.

Harry looked down at him and shook his head.

"Nuh uh Zayn, you can't walk on your own, I know it hurts your wound."

Tears pricked at Zayn's eyes, he didn't like this one bit.

He knew he was tougher than Harry, but at this moment he wasn't so sure.