•19•

She took slow steps closer to Harry, and he wriggled around in his chair.

He violently shook his head when she put her hand on the tape that was secured around his mouth.

"You've been a naughty boy baby.. My own son killing his father. I can't believe you!" , she hissed and ripped the tape off of Harry's mouth.

Harry winced and pressed his lips together.

"He deserved it mother, " he spat and rolled his eyes.

"No he didn't! He was an innocent man! What did he ever do wrong!? "

Harry didn't say anything because he was close to his breaking point.

His mother took everything way too far, and Harry was going to make sure that she was going to get caught.

"Harry, I will now make you suffer like your father did. Goodbye Harold, " Anne threatened and pointed a gun at Harry's head.

The loud sound of a gunshot was heard, and everything went black.

''''

That morning Harry woke up panting and with a headache.

He looked over to his right and saw the naked figure of his boyfriend who wasn't officially his boyfriend.

Harry exhaled and climbed out of bed, wincing at the burn in his backside.

He went into the kitchen and got out ingredients for omelets that he was going to make.

When Harry let the pan heat up, he stood against the stove and thought about the dream that he had.

Was it bad to be afraid of your own mother?

Harry remembered the way she looked at him when he payed her a visit, she looked as if she wanted to kill Harry at the moment.

Soon enough, Harry was done with the omelets and he was placing them onto plates and finalizing them.

He then felt arms snake around him and lips kiss his neck.

Harry smiled and turned around to be met with hazel colored eyes.

"Mm, cooking naked? I like it, " Zayn smirked and smacked Harry's ass.

Harry winced at the stinging pain in his ass, but Zayn was quick to massage it and suck on his neck.

"Sorry... " he mumbled and sucked a hickey onto Harry's already purple and red neck.

Harry giggled and playfully pushed Zayn over to the table.

"Mr. Malik... We just had sex, it's time to eat now, " Harry said and gestured his hand over to the plates.

Zayn pecked his lips and whispered into Harry's ear, "I'd rather eat you out."

Harry stopped smiling and his dick twitched at the thought of Zayn's tongue lapping at his hole.

Zayn got on his knees and took Harry into his mouth and grinded Harry's balls in his hands.

He moaned and tugged at Zayn's hair, whining when Zayn pulled away and licked his lips.

"Sorry I have to eat... " Zayn said cockily and sat down in front of his plate.

Harry groaned and looked down at his dick that was pointed up and leaking.

When the two finished eating, Harry straddled Zayn's lap and started kissing his neck.

Zayn moaned but gently moved Harry aside with a smirk on his face.

"Put on some pants or I will wreck your little ass, " Zayn whispered huskily.

This turned Harry on even more and he got off of Zayn's lap, purposely shaking his ass as he walked away.

"Okay daddy, " Harry purred and looked back at Zayn who was staring at his ass.

Zayn licked his lips and winked at Harry, while still staring at his bum.

Harry came back a few moments later and sat in Zayn's lap again, kissing his lips this time.

The hot make out session was interrupted by the doorbell ringing, and Harry climbed out of Zayn's lap.

"I'll get it babe, " Zayn said and made his way over to the door.

When he opened it, two police officers were standing on his front porch, with disapproving looks on their faces.

Harry stood next to Zayn with his eyebrows raised.

"Zayn Malik?" , a female officer with red lipstick and blonde hair spoke.

"Who wants to know?" , Zayn countered and his grip on the door tightened.

"Us. Are you Zayn Malik? You fit the descriptions in this paper perfectly, " the male officer spoke and looked down at the folded paper in his hands.

"Well since you now know.. Yes I am Zayn Malik, " he snorted and rolled his eyes.

Harry looked at Zayn, afraid that he was going to make some smart comment to the officers.

Little did Harry know was that Zayn once told an officer that he will make him suck his own dick if he didn't let him go.

He loved getting attitude with officers, he learned it from his best friend Louis.

Zayn blew a kiss to Harry who was staring at him in fear of what he was going to do.

The tanned skinned boy was fearless, not even caring about what was going to happen, and Harry was scared.

"Zayn Malik, you are under arrest for the kidnapping of Harry Styles and Liam Payne. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. "