•25•

Zayn looked down at his sleeping boyfriend who was in his lap lightly snoring.

Doniya walked in and cooed at the two before taking a seat next to Zayn on the couch.

"So.. When are you going to tie the knot?" , she asked and folded her hands in her lap.

Zayn's head snapped up at her and confusion was written all over his face.

"What? "

His sister laughed and repeated the question to Zayn who was bewildered.

"Why would we get married? I'm on the run, I've been on the run here for two months now and you know that, " Zayn pointed out and ran his fingers through Harry's curls.

He tucked some behind his ear and even braided a few pieces.

"I know I know. But you guys have known each other since kindergarten, I'm pretty sure that he's the one. You should go for it, " Doniya suggested and Zayn shook his head no.

He wasn't ready for that kind of commitment, he was only nineteen and Harry was eighteen, they were too young for marriage.

Plus if he proposed, he had a feeling that Harry would say no.

"Go for what? "

Doniya sighed and rubbed her temples, getting annoyed at her little brother's behavior.

"Zayn.. Stop trying to act dumb. You did this all of the time to mum and dad, I know you. "

Zayn snickered but quickly played it off with a cough and hid his smirk in his elbow.

"No, I'm not, " he lied and kissed Harry's forehead.

Doniya rolled her eyes and stared intensely into Zayn's with a serious look on her face.

Why couldn't Zayn just be mature for once and take her word?

"Zayn, love. I know that you think that you guys are too young, but I know that you two are perfect for each other. Just... Propose to him and I have a ring for you. If he says yes.. Then wait until you're ready to get married. "

Zayn bit his lip and looked at his lover who was too pure for the world.

Well that was a lie.

But in Zayn's eyes, Harry was perfect to him.

He may have been an ass at times, but he was still a sweetheart who was truly loved by Zayn.

Now that he thought about it, he did want to marry Harry and start a whole family with him.

He wanted to show him that he could have a family who will actually love him for being himself, and Doniya already included him as family.

"Okay.. I'll do it," Zayn said with a small smile on his face.

Doniya slowly grinned and stood up from her seat.

"Perfect! Whenever we go out, he has to meet mum and dad, "she shrieked and clapped her hands.

"Better get your speech ready 'soon to be finance ' . While you do that, I'll go get this old ring that I had. "

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Harry I love you, so much. There comes that time in a man's life where... " , Zayn whispered as he paced back and fourth around his room while reading his speech.

Doniya walked in and handed Zayn the ring.

It was gold and had a diamond smack in the middle of it.

Zayn took it and stared at it in awe with a smile on his face, it had to have been expensive.

"Doni where'd you get this?"

She folded her arms and gave Zayn a smug look.

"A sister never tells her secrets. "

Zayn lowered the ring and stared at her as if she was stupid.

Doniya's smile dropped and she looked back at her brother who was still staring at her with an unpleased look on his face.

"..."

"..."

"Don't ever say that again, " he scoffed after a moment of silence with the same look on his face.

Doniya frowned and gave him the finger.

"Sometimes I question how we're related, " he muttered playfully and stroked his invisible beard.

He shrugged and inspected the ring again while Doniya laughed at his comment.

"But for real, tell me where you got this from. "

Doniya blushed and looked away from her curious brother.

Why did it matter?

"Istoleitfromaguywhoihadaonenightstandwith, " she blurted out and looked at the floor, with her face red.

"You what? "

"I stole it from a guy who I had a one night stand with, " she mumbled and scratched her arm.

Zayn stared at her again with the same look that he gave her moments ago, before he smiled and high fived his sister.

"That's my sis! And don't ever have sex again or I'll cut off the dick of your partner, " he said with a wicked grin.

"Anyways... Read my speech, " he ordered and handed his paper to Doniya.

She took it and read over everything, getting a bit teary eyed at his words.

When she finished reading she gave Zayn a bone crushing hug and kissed his cheek.

"I'm so proud of you Zayn! That's beautiful! "

Zayn blushed, "oh it was nothing... "

When Harry woke up, he had to be prepared for everything that was going to happen.