•14•

Please get those out of my face, " Niall groaned to the waitress who had her breasts in his face.

She backed away and flipped her hair, taking his order.

"I'm Gigi. Do you need company? " , Gigi chirped and sat into the seat across from Niall, making him look up at her with so much disgust, before looking back at his phone.

"Sorry I like dick, please give me my food lady I'm already waiting for someone, " He barked at Gigi without looking up, making her flinch and quickly get up and leave.

Niall sighed in relief when he saw a curly haired kid walk into the cafe.

He took a seat across from Niall and smiled, greeting him.

Niall put his phone down and folded his hands in front of him.

"Hey Harry, how you been? ", he asked his best friend.

"Terrible. My hero is in the hospital because of my dad. My dad is dead and my mom is in jail, but all I care about Is Zayn, " Harry answered honestly and sighed, putting his face in his right palm.

Niall's eyes went wide and so did his mouth.

"W-what? That's why you came crying to me that day? And you said Zayn? " Niall asked with his eyebrow raised.

Harry nodded and Niall shook his head.

"Harry he's a psycho!! You've developed Stockholm syndrome! He's a kidnapper!"

Harry shrugged and was glad that the waitress came with Niall's food, ending their conversation.

"Hi cutie can I get you something? ", Gigi flirted.

"Yes, your absence, " he grumbled and shooed her away, making her frown and walk off.

Niall chuckled and took a bite of his muffin, making Harry want one but he didn't order because of the slutty waitress.

"Ni I'll be back, I have to use the bathroom, " Harry said as he got out of his seat, making Niall mumble an "okay" with a mouth full of muffin.

While Harry was walking he bumped into a short dude with feathery brown hair, making him drop his hot coffee onto himself and Harry.

"What the fuck! Watch where you're going wanker or I'll kick your ass you bitch, this-" the boy started but Harry cut him off.

"-shut the fuck up shorty, maybe you should look up next time. I'm pretty sure your short ass has to look up a lot anyways, " Harry growled.

The man finally looked down at the boy who was on the floor and his heart beat sped up.

"Zayn what does this kid Harry look like?", Louis asked as he wiped his hands.

"Well he's tall, has milky white skin, uh and he has long brown curly hair. Oh and he has green eyes and dimples."

Louis took a sip of his latte and nodded at Zayn.

"Sounds like an asshole."

"Harry!?" The Louis asked.

Harry's scowl turned into a confused look.

"Yes? Do I kn-" , before he could finish,  Louis punched harry square in the nose, making it bleed.

His white T-shirt was a mix of red and brown, pissing Harry off.

"You're the reason why my best mate is in the hospital! I heard what you did to him in kindergarten! I'm going to kick your -"

"-Harry are you alright? Woah who the fuck are you hitting my best friend?! "  , Niall growled and pushed Louis, making them both slip in the  coffee and fall. 

Punches were being thrown and Louis was winning until someone pulled them off of each other, that person being Gigi.

"Boys stop! Take this somewhere else or leave!" ,she shouted while hugging Louis to her chest.

He turned and looked at her before groaning.

"Not you again, let me the fuck go dirty bitch or you'll end up just like those fuckers, " Louis threatened and pointed to Harry leaking blood out of his nose and Niall who was rubbing his cheek, with a bruising eye.

Louis pulled himself out of Gigi's grip, with only a cheek that will be bruised soon.

"Yeah this shorty can beat ass though, " Louis spat and turned around, swaying his hips.

Harry groaned and stood up to clean himself off, everyone in the cafe watching him.

"Fucking hello?! Can I help you bitches!? Stop fucking staring at me or you'll end up like me! "  Harry screamed, making everyone return to what they were doing.

While he looked at his appearance, he saw Niall walk into the bathroom looking pissed.

"You okay Harry? " , he asked and rubbed his shoulder, making Harry shrug and plug his nose.

"I'm sorry I ruined your day, I'm just going to go home now, " Harry mumbled to Niall, watching him nod before exiting the bathroom.

Niall looked at himself and he admitted that he got it pretty bad by that vicious short kid.

Who was he?