•6•

Harry woke up to the steady feeling of his head rising and falling.

When he opened his eyes, he was surprised because he was laying on Zayn's chest.

He looked so peaceful sleeping, the exact opposite of what he really was.

He was a psycho predator who tortures people for his amusement.

Harry admits that he did deserve this, since he did try to drown Zayn in a pond with ducks.

The tanned boy stirred in his sleep, and that's when Harry realized that he was stroking Zayn's scalp.

He did wonder why he is in Zayn's bed, but then he remembered his nightmare last night.

Zayn must have carried him into his bed.

'No shit sherlock'

Harry closed his eyes and sighed, still stroking Zayn's scalp.

"Curly, why are you stroking my hair?" , a raspy voice asked.

His eyes snapped open and met with honey colored ones.

"Oh um.. I don't know. I was in deep thought and I uh-"

"It's cool. Don't take this personal, you know... Me letting you sleep in here because of your nightmares, I only did it because I'm not that heartless," Zayn mumbled, hurting Harry's feelings a little bit.

"Y-yeah okay. Thanks for that,even though if we switched roles I wouldn't have done that," Harry said, not wanting to tear his eyes away from the other boy's.

"Harry why are you so rude to people? I know I seem cruel and sick but I'm not heartless like you are. "

He stared at the Cheshire boy, waiting for an answer.

"Well maybe because I don't take shit from anyone, especially you, " he spat, causing Zayn to get angry.

Zayn jumped off of the bed and glared at Harry before he started yelling at him.

"Just when I TRIED to be nice to you, you chose to be a disrespectful brat again! You're fucking lucky that you're not in that corner, sitting in feces and urine like you were last night! Hmm I sure wonder why you barely have friends Harry! Maybe it's because you're a bully!  You prey on the innocent for your own enjoyment!  I really hope that you burn in hell you little piece of shit!  Next time a smart remark comes out of that mouth I will not hesitate to glue your lips together!!! "

He was breathing heavily and glaring at the younger boy, waiting for a smart remark so he can slap him.

All he got for an answer was a loud cry and many sobs.

He made Harry cry, but did he care? Nope.

Zayn doesn't know why, but he slowly made his way over to the crying boy and wrapped his arms around him.

"I'm bipolar, don't mind me, " he muttered into Harry's neck.

He lifted his head and looked at Zayn, giving him a small nod.

"How bout that breakfast curly? "

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

One month later

"Harry! You're a cheater I can't believe you! ", Zayn groaned at Harry who was cheating in Mario kart.

"Hey, it's fair because you keep beating me and I get a chance to see what it feels like being a winner. "

Zayn snatched the controller from Harry and pouted.

"When can I go home? "

To say that Zayn's mood changed from happy to confused was the truth.

"What? "

Harry repeated his question to Zayn who only rubbed his temples.

"You really want to go? " he asked disappointed.

Harry bit his lip and nodded,  making Zayn leave without another word.

He sighed and followed Zayn to his bedroom.

Yeah Zayn and Harry have gotten closer and were basically best friends who lived with each other, after the day of Harry's nightmare everything changed between them.

He let Harry shower, cleaned up the room he was staying in,  gave him a wrap for his ankle that is now healed, and even let him do things freely without being tied up.

And there was no doubt that Harry had developed feelings for him.

He saw Zayn with his head in his hands, sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Z-zayn? "

"Harry if you wanna leave then go ahead and do it, I'm not stopping you anymore," Zayn said without even looking at Harry.

Honestly, Zayn didn't want Harry to leave. He liked their relationship.

"Um what if I said I didn't want to leave? "
Zayn's head snapped up at that.

'Was he staying?'

"I think I'm falling for you.
Even though I shouldn't have these feelings for you because you kidnapped me. "

Zayn's eyes widened before he whispered "Stockholm syndrome."

Harry bit his lip and silently nodded, looking away from Zayn.

"Harry look at me."

Harry did as he was told and looked at the beautiful man standing before him.

"When did you develop these feelings? "

"When I woke up on your chest," Harry smiled a little bit, thinking about the memory.

Zayn smiled a little too, thinking about the way Harry looked at him.

"You've developed Stockholm syndrome for me, I- I don't even know what to think."

Harry shook his head.

"No need to think or say anything Zayn, I'll just go, you've got your payback after all, " he said coldly before trying to walk off until Zayn grabbed his wrists and pulled him back.

Harry fell into his chest and looked up at Zayn biting his lip.

Their chests pressed together, breathing heavily.

"You know curly... If you want to go... then leave me. Break my heart and leave me all alone here with nobody. I obviously don't want you to leave, if I wanted you to then I would have been set you free. "

He couldn't believe what Zayn was saying.

"But go ahead and shatter my heart and leave me empty Harry Edward Styles, " he whispered, looking into those emerald eyes.

Zayn gave Harry one last glance before he left Harry standing alone, thinking about what would have happened if they kissed.

"Oh yeah one more thing, let me know your decision by tonight, " Zayn called out before walking into the bathroom.