•22•

Warning you perverted minds... There is a sexual scene in this shit. I'm feeding your dirty minds with smut... Enjoy!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"So.. Why did you slam on the breaks?" , Harry asked his boyfriend who was checking out his eye.

Zayn stared into Harry's eyes through the mirror and shrugged.

"I remembered that the cars have trackers, and they could have tracked us down any minute, " he said and ran his finger along the bruise.

"Oh.. Well that explains, " Harry replied and leaned over the sink, still staring into Zayn's eyes.

Zayn stared Harry down in the mirror, and then his eyes lingered on Harry's plump ass, oh how he wanted to-

"I'm going to fuck you on the sink while you watch, " he growled and squeezed Harry's ass.

"Do it then Zaddy. "

Harry smirked and twerked into Zayn's palm, and grabbed Zayn's dick through his jeans.

His boyfriend let him go to slam the bathroom door shut and walk back over to him.

Zayn pulled down Harry's pants without a warning and got on his knees.

"I'm going to eat you out like you're my favorite meal, " Zayn whispered while staring at Harry's pink hole.

"Okay Za- oh fuck, " Harry moaned when he felt Zayn lick from his balls up to his hole.

His tongue traced the outline of Harry's entrance clockwise, and then counterclockwise before diving his tongue in.

Harry moaned and tugged Zayn's hair from the back.

"Shit... "

Zayn pulled his tongue out and licked up and down Harry's heat, occasionally placing kisses there.

Harry began to ride Zayn's tongue that was viciously lapping everywhere that it could.

The tan boy blew air onto the sensitive skin and watched it clench and unclench, the moans never stopping.

He licked more fat strips before he pulled away from Harry's throbbing hole.

Zayn went over to the medicine cabinet and found exactly what he was looking for, lube.

He was going to have a talk with his sister about that after he destroys Harry's ass.

Harry being the impatient little shit he was, pulled down Zayn's skinny jeans as quickly as he could, and told him to not waste time taking them all the way off.

Zayn dipped his fingers in the lube and stuck two into Harry.

He was too hard to take things slow and all he wanted to do was fuck the younger boy.

Harry winced and gripped the sink at the feeling of two fingers inside of him.

His eyebrows were scrunched up but he soon relaxed and moaned when Zayn hit his prostate.

His body jerked forward at the action of his boyfriend abusing his prostate with his fingers.

"Zayn I want you, two fingers is enough, " Harry informed with small gasps and moans coming out of his mouth.

Zayn didn't have to be told twice, he lubed up his dick and pushed it into Harry.

This was their second time fucking and he realized how much he missed the warm tightness of Harry around his cock.

He grunted and bottomed out, letting Harry get used to his size.

It took everything in him not to move his cock until he had Harry's permission.

Harry on the other hand was waiting for his lover to move, but he never did.

"Move, " Harry breathed and looked into the mirror.

Zayn slowly went in and out of Harry's ass, them both watching through the mirror, keeping eye contact the whole time.

Soon Zayn's slow thrusts turned into hard ones, making Harry lose his way of breathing.

Zayn slammed into the younger boy, while making him watch.

"This is what it looks like while being fucked, " Zayn grunted and slapped Harry's ass and leaving a red mark.

Harry let out a moan/hiss, which was quite sexy to Zayn.

He finally saw the facial expressions he made while getting fucked, and seeing himself getting fucked was so hot.

Zayn thrusted harder into Harry and almost lost his balance because of his speed.

Their moans and grunts were echoing around the bathroom, but they didn't care.

Zayn angled his dick so that he could hit Harry's prostate, and that's what he did.

He knew exactly where it was, and when his tip hit it, it felt amazing too.

"Ah- Zayn fuck, " Harry panted and looked at Zayn pound into him.

His legs were getting wobbly and he felt like he'd collapse any second.

His prostate was getting hit over and over again, bringing​ him to the edge.

"Zayn I'm gonna come!! "

Zayn hit his prostate with his cock repeatedly and he enjoyed the sounds that Harry was making from that.

"Come for me Harreh. "

He jerked off Harry to the speed of his thrusts, because he was close as well.

The pleasure was too much for Harry and he came, his orgasm was so hard that his knees buckled.

Zayn lifted him up, put him on the sink and thrusted up into him, already nearing his orgasm.

Harry moaned and stared at Zayn who was fucking him but the sensitivity​  was too overwhelming for him.

Zayn finally came into Harry and screamed out his name.

He pulled out of Harry and kissed his boyfriend.

Harry didn't care if he was tasting himself, all he cared about was giving Zayn affection.

"I love you Harry, " Zayn whispered and rested his forehead against Harry's.

"I love you too. "

@/N: sorry if this chapter sucked , I'm so damn stressed but I didn't want to be selfish and not update for my lovely readers , love you all  :)