•21•

"The car's here, they must have left it and ditched, " Taylor observed as she stared at the empty police car.

"They won't get away with this, we'll find them and jail them both, " Her boyfriend / partner said with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah maybe they were smart enough to know that we had trackers in the cars, but oh well. "

•~•~•~•~•~

"What the fuck Zayn, I know you disrespect officers and spit on them, but this is a whole new level that you're on!" , Zayn's older sister Doniyah scolded him while driving to her house.

"Gosh what would we tell mom and dad? "

Zayn shrugged and stared at the dashboard in front of him, thinking about everything until a certain thought came back into his mind.

"Oh yeah Harry why would you tell your friend Niel?! " , Zayn asked angrily.

Harry sighed and rubbed his nose, staring at it in the rear view mirror.

"Well after you got stabbed, I met up with him at a cafe and said that you were in the hospital. He knew who you were because you were the suspected kidnapper of Liam, so I guess he told the police on you. I didn't know that he would tell, but even after he found out about it he would still text me about you and say how you should be turned in," Harry mumbled and grimaced at Zayn's eye when he was staring at him.

Zayn noticed Harry's staring and moved his fringe to the left side of his face, covering up his eye.

"Well he's a nosey fuck, you were already free so I don't know why you'd tell him anyways, " Zayn groaned.

"Wait one minute, you kidnapped two people Zayn? " , Doniyah asked her brother in shock.

"Yes and they're both long stories, " Zayn replied and rubbed at his temples.

"And you tortured me, " Harry piped in with a sarcastic smile.

"Harry, you fucking deserved it, don't play all innocent, " Zayn snapped and looked at Harry who was frowning.

"Shut your bitch arse up, I wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for you!"

"Oh yeah? And where would you be? Getting raped by your father?! " , Zayn barked.

He watched as Harry opened his mouth to speak, but quickly closed it.

He clenched his jaw and flared his nostrils, trying not to cry and look weak.

"Harry I- "

"-Shut up, I don't want to talk to you, " Harry croaked.

Zayn saw the pain in his eyes and heard the slight shake and crack in his voice, he didn't mean to say that.

"Will you stop staring at me!? No fuck this, " Harry seethed and opened up the car door that was stopped at a red light, and hopped out.

Zayn was quick to follow Harry, and Doniyah watched the two argue in the middle of the road.

Zayn was trying to grab Harry, but he was yelling stuff at Zayn and trying to walk off.

The older boy couldn't take a hint and still tried to persuade Harry to get into the car, until Harry had enough and kicked the Bradford boy in his dick, and smiled in triumph when he bent over to grip his area.

A loud horn from behind Doniyah caused her to whip her head around and look at the person.

It was a female with long black hair, who was honking repeatedly.

"Hurry the fuck up!" She yelled and flipped off Doniyah.

"Take that finger and shove it up your ass you ugly bitch! " , Doniyah screamed and retreated out of her car to get the two.

"Harry, Zayn, we're in the middle of a green light, we have to go, " she pressed.

Many loud horns were going off at the three, knocking some sense into the two.

Yes, two.

Harry and Doniyah got into the car, while Zayn on the other hand limped over to a guy who was honking and cursing at them, and punched him in the nose.

"That'll make you remember to not fuck with people like me, " he sneered and hurried into his sister's car.

"Zayn what is up with you?" , she asked and sped off, hearing everyone's horns stop.

Her brother was in the seat, massaging his throbbing dick with a scowl on his face.

"What's up with me is because I'm in a pissy mood, my boyfriend is mad at me and won't let me apologize. "

Harry's head perked up, boyfriend?

'Are we finally official? ' , he thought to himself with a small smile.

"Boyfriend? " , Harry asked trying not to freak out.

"Yes boyfriend. That's what you want to be, right? " Zayn answered and watched Harry's face light up.

"Of course! But I'm still mad at you, you dick, " Harry stated and folded his arms.

"Yeah mine hurts... "

"That's cute guys, but what about the police? They'll be looking for you and you can't keep fighting them off, " Doniyah spoke and looked at Zayn.

She was right, Zayn was lucky that he even got away.

What if the police catch them?

He can't go to jail, again.