•7•

Harry had made his decision.

And now here he was, standing in front of Zayn's bedroom door, with his belongings that he got back.

He was leaving him.

Harry took a deep breath and knocked on his door, nervously waiting for Zayn to open it.

"Hey curly what you wanna d-" , Zayn stopped mid sentence when he saw Harry with his school backpack looking sad.

"Y- you're leaving? " , he asked, barely audible.

Harry looked down and nodded.

"I'm sorry Zayn. I want my family to know that I'm okay. Look, when I got to know you I've grown a strong liking to you and even though I don't want to leave I have to, " Harry whispered and cupped Zayn's cheek.

He flinched away from Harry.

"Bullshit! I know you wanted to leave me! You think this doesn't hurt me? I know that you're going to stay out of my life after this! Just because I kidnapped you?!"

He sighed and looked down.

"If you want to leave, you know where the door is Styles, " Zayn whispered sadly before shaking his head and closing his room door.

Harry tried to hold back his tears as he looked at Zayn's house one more time before starting his journey back home.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

After Harry left, that's all Zayn thought about, he's been staring at his wall for what felt like eternity but it was only 10 minutes.

He finally developed feelings for someone and that person walked out of his life.

But who cares?

Harry tried to kill him when they were younger.

"I hate you Harry. I hate the way you laugh, the way your dimples pop out when you smile. I hate the way your body looks when you're shirtless, the way your curls bounce when you shake your head--speaking of your curls I hate those too, and I hate you for breaking my heart Harry! " , Zayn screamed and punched his mattress repeatedly.

"Is this what you want to see me like!? Huh Harry!? "

Zayn didn't know what got into him, or why he made such a big deal about Harry leaving, he was supposed to hate him.

But things all changed when they got closer.

"Why the fuck is it raining in the house? ", Zayn mumbled to himself when something wet fell into his lap.

He's going crazy.

He looked up to see his ceiling, making it impossible for rain to get into his house.

That's when Zayn realized that he was crying.

Crying over a boy that he kidnapped.

"Fuck this, " he mumbled and walked into the kitchen after harshly wiping his wet cheeks.

He saw a piece of paper nearly folded on the counter, and curiously picked it up.

Zayn,
I'm sorry to leave you, but I have to. I have to see my family. I won't turn you into the police or anything so don't worry. I'm sorry if I hurt you, it's not like I did it in purpose. I know we've gotten close and I enjoyed every moment we had. I know losing a friend can break your heart sometimes, but hey it's not like you liked me in that way anyways. I know I liked you. I guess I was too scared to admit to those feelings at first. What's not to like about you though? I'm sorry but I just couldn't Zayn. Please forgive me for this, and what I did to you in kindergarten. This isn't an official goodbye, but until fate brings us together again... Then this is my goodbye. Hopefully for now.

- xx Harry

Great... More tears Zayn wasted.

If only Harry asked how Zayn felt about him.

Zayn crumpled up the note and tossed it.

Why did he have to develop feelings for Harry in the first place?

He walked into his room and took out his song writing book, that he'd only use when he was in his feelings.

Can't believe you're packing your bags
Trying so hard not to cry
Had the best time and now it's the worst time
But we have to say goodbye

Don't promise that you're gonna write
Don't promise that you'll call
Just promise that you won't forget we had it all

'Cause you were mine for the summer
Now we know it's nearly over
Feels like snow in September
But I always will remember
You were my summer love
You always will be my summer love

How many times does Zayn have to cry in one day?

"This isn't goodbye Harry, I know fate will bring us together again. "

@/N : I'm sorry guys :( But heyyyy I'll post two more chapters in a few hours  .
-BTW that song is called summer love, by one direction (it's pretty good)
But I love you all  !!

~M~