•26•

"Hey baby, d'you want to have a walk? " , Zayn asked as he took Harry's soft hand in his.

Harry giggled and nodded, pulling Zayn's body closer to his and kissed him hotly.

Harry sucked on his boyfriends tongue and made Zayn moan and grab his arse.

"Hey Zayn a— not in my living room!" , Doniya shrieked when she saw the two males making out in the middle of her living room.

The couple pulled away and Zayn rolled his eyes at his sister's behavior.

"I think that walk would be great right now. See you later Doniya, " Zayn announced and began walking with Harry out of the door.

He surely didn't miss the wink that Doniya gave him, already knowing the reason why he wanted to take that walk.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Their fingers were locked together, and they were sharing sweet kisses in the nice weather.

Harry stood against the tree while Zayn kissed down his neck, getting carried away until Harry put his arms around Zayn's waist.

He accidentally pat the small box that was in Zayn's pocket, but paid no mind to it until Zayn pulled away with his eyes wide.

He knew exactly what Harry hit, he completely forgot about that.

"Why'd you stop? " Harry frowned and picked himself off of the tree.

"Uh—no reason, " he lied and scratched his elbow that wasn't even itching.

Harry lowered his eyes to the object that was visible in Zayn's pocket and raised his eyebrow.

"What's that? " , he questioned and pointed to Zayn's pocket.

The shorter lad shrugged and tried to play it cool, refusing to let Harry figure out what he was going to do.

"It doesn't seem like 'nothing' to m—"

"—God damnit Harry!" , Zayn groaned and dropped to his knees and grabbed Harry's hand.

Zayn took a deep breath and thought his whole speech over, glad that he memorized it.

"Harry I love you, so much. There comes that time in a man's life where he finds someone that he truly loves. I'm that man, and you're that true love. I—I know that we're too young... But I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I already know that we're soulmates, maybe that incident in kindergarten was fate? I'm sorry for kidnapping you.. I took things way too far. I don't regret it though, because then I never would have fell in love with you and your devious ways. I love everything about you, and I  love the thought of waking up next to you every morning. Harry Edward Styles... Will you marry me?"

Zayn pulled out the shiny ring with the hand that wasn't holding Harry's, and held it out in front of him.

" I know this is early for you but we could wait like two years or so—or whenever you're rea—"

"—yes yes yes! Zayn!" , Harry cried and jumped on his new finance, who was still on his knees and fell backwards.

Since he was on top of Zayn, Harry took that as the opportunity to kiss his tan lover

He kissed his finance back with just as much love.

When Harry helped him up, Zayn grinned and slid the shiny object onto Harry's ring finger.

"Hey.. You're cute, " Zayn smirked and stared lovingly at Harry who was admiring the ring.

"Sorry, I have a sexy finance, " Harry replied and winked at his lover.

And... They may or may not have made love by a tree in a secluded area, with grass and dirt over their bodies.

@/N: guys there's only one chapter left  !! 😥 prepare yourselves for it ! And on a side note .... I will be posting a Zarry story on October first... And might I say that it'll be a creepy one for Halloween  ! (I already have seven chapters done lol)
-lastly, sorry for no smut, I thought it was kinda odd to describe a sex scene in the middle of nowhere 💀