•17•

(blah blah warning or whateva, here's what you guys have been waiting for ;) )
~~~~~~~~~~~~

One month later

Zayn and Harry were sat on the couch, watching a movie and cuddling.

Zayn had his head on Harry's shoulder, while their hands were linked.

He looked up at his curly haired lover and smiled at how lucky he was to have him.

He left the whole kindergarten incident behind and focused on the present- with Harry, and maybe they could have a future together.

"Harry. "

Harry looked down into Zayn's hazel eyes, and his heart still skipped a beat, kinda like when he first saw Zayn's face and took in his features.

"I love you, " Zayn cooed and kissed Harry's cheek.

Harry blushed and put his arm around the older boy's waist, and pecked his lips.

"I love you too, Zayn. "

Zayn's wound was finally healed and his stuttering stopped, so he thought it was time for it to happen.

He bit his lip and connected their lips together, with Harry melting into the kiss.

Zayn got into Harry's lap and slowly pushed him backwards, not breaking the kiss.

Harry ran his tongue along Zayn's bottom lip, and Zayn let his tongue explore Harry's mouth until their tongues met and slid off of one another.

Zayn palmed Harry through his soft black sweats, already feeling Harry's dick getting harder.

Harry broke the kiss to catch his breath and looked into Zayn's eyes as he panted with a light blush on his face.

The sight was enough for Zayn to come just at that.

Harry tried to catch his breath as Zayn slid his sweats off.

He kissed Harry's tip and licked the slit, before taking Harry into his mouth.

Harry's hands found their way into Zayn's black hair, and he yanked at it, slipping a moan out of Zayn's mouth.

He may or may not have had a slight sexual pain kink.

"Fuck Zayn.. "

Zayn smirked around his dick and bobbed his head up and down, loving the feeling of Harry's hard cock hitting the back of his throat.

He molded Harry's balls into his hands, as if they were clay and showed them some love.

Zayn hummed, knowing that it sent vibrations through Harry's dick, making everything feel ten times better.

"Fuck! Zayn you're going to make me cum, fuckkkk! " , Harry moaned and bucked his hips.

Zayn's eyes watered and he pulled his mouth off of Harry's throbbing rock hard dick.

They both had uneven breathing and Zayn leaned up to kiss Harry sweetly this time, but Harry turned it into a naughty make-out by rubbing his tongue along Zayn's.

Zayn moved his lips down to Harry's neck and sucked a bright red hickey there.

He mad a few more hickeys and looked into Harry's green eyes, his heart beating fast.

"Do you want this? " , Zayn asked almost out of breath.

Harry nodded and palmed Zayn through his shorts.

"Yes Zayn I want you in me. "

Zayn looked into his eyes and put three fingers in Harry's mouth.

"Suck."

Harry did as he was told and made Zayn's fingers as wet and slippery as he possibly could.

Their eye contact never broke as Zayn watched Harry hungrily suck on on his fingers, his dick was throbbing for attention and all he wanted to do was pound into the younger boy.

Zayn slowly pulled his fingers out of Harry's mouth and moved one of them by his entrance.

His slick finger rubbed at Harry's tight  moist hole, waiting for pleasure.

He slid his middle finger into Harry's heat, and Harry whimpered and bit his lip.

Zayn thought the whole process was going slow, so he fucked Harry's hole with his finger, watching his legs shake and tremble.

"Ah fuck.. "

Zayn looked at the younger boy with so much lust in his eyes, and it only made his dick hurt.

Soon enough, Zayn had his third finger in Harry, and they were getting wrinkled from how wet Harry was.

"Mmm so good baby, fuck. Hurry up I need you, I'm ready, " Harry moaned and jerked himself off.

Zayn took his fingers out and smacked Harry's hands away, making him frown at the loss of friction.

"Let me make you feel good baby, " he purred into Harry's ear before nibbling at it.

He slipped out of his shorts and lined up his hard dick with Harry's hole.

"You ready baby? "

"Yes I - shit you're so big, mmm, " Harry whined when Zayn pushed his tip in excruciatingly slow.

He sped up the process by grabbing Zayn's ass, and pulling him closer.

"Harry you're so tight, " Zayn grunted and thrusted into Harry at a medium pace, still wanting harry to get used to his size.

Harry didn't have a pain kink, but he did admit that the slight burn mixed with pleasure felt good to him.

"Faster zaddy. "

Zayn growled at the nickname and lifted up Harry's leg, and then pumped into him harder than he was.

Harry had his mouth halfway open and his eyes were closed while he was moaning.

His moans got louder when Zayn hit that spot.

"Fuck!", they both moaned at the same time.

Zayn knew that he hit Harry's prostate and he hit it again and again, loving the sound of Harry's broken moans.

He grunted and fucked Harry deep into the couch cushions, watching the slight dents that would come and go.

After getting his prostate hit repeatedly, Harry knew that he was on the verge of cumming.

Zayn's thrusts got weaker and weaker, getting ready to cum.

"Zayn! I'm going to cum! I'm going-"

"Cum for me babe, " Zayn growled and slowed down his thrusts and put down Harry's leg.

Harry's eyes squinted shut and he spilled his fluids onto both of their chests.

What Zayn had just witnessed was so hot, and made himself cum into Harry's pulsing hole.

Zayn panted and pulled out of Harry with a lazy grin plastered on his face.

He laid down on top of Harry and they sloppily kissed with their eyes closed.

"That was amazing, " Harry said breathlessly after himself and Zayn stopped snogging.

"Yes it was.. " Zayn replied and kissed Harry's butterfly tattoo before getting up to get some things to clean themselves off.

It really was amazing...