•12•

~~~Recap~~~

Harry watched in horror as his father and Zayn got into it.

He ran into the kitchen and opened up the safe, taking out his dad's gun.

When he got back Zayn was on the ground and his dad was holding a knife above him.

Harry stood there with the gun in his hand, frozen.

He saw his father stab Zayn and hop off of him.

Harry reacted quickly and shot his father, watching his body fall to the floor.

He dropped the gun and ran over to Zayn, crying his heart out.

"Zayn! Don't die on me!"

Zayn weakly smiled and gripped Harry's hand, before he saw darkness.

"M-mom call an ambulance he's dying! " , the boy called to his mother who was cradling her unconscious husband.

She looked up at him with so much disgust and hatred.

"Zayn come on wake up. Please don't die! There's so much things that I never got to tell you baby, " he sobbed and pressed his hand down onto the wound, trying to stop the blood from flowing.

"He's dead he's dead he's dead all because of you Harold!" , his mother screamed at Harry.

Before Harry could respond, two officers and four paramedics came into his house.

"Put your hands where i can see them! "

Harry put one hand up, not wanting to let go of Zayn's bleeding wound.

"Please help him... ", he whimpered as two paramedics came rushing over and put his body onto a stretcher.

They wrapped up his wound and checked his pulse, Harry impatiently stood there waiting for a reply.

"He's going to be okay we need to get him to the hospital, "one of the paramedics said and took Zayn's limp body into the truck.

Harry looked over to his mother who was crying and hugging her dead husband's body, while glaring at Harry with a tear stained face, even though one the officers was talking to her.

The other officer still had his gun pointed to Harry, eyeing him.

"He raped me everyday while my mum watched. He also raped her. He tried to rape me today, as you can see that i don't have any pants on. He stabbed the guy that I didn't even get to call my boyfriend yet. So if you want to arrest me then do it, that fucker deserved to see the light, or should I say flames because I know he's going to hell." Harry said lowly while putting out his bloody hands.

The officer looked at him and sighed, asking for his info so that he could come in for a case interview sometime.

He watched as his mother was being put into custody, and he watched his father's body being put onto a different stretch.

Zayn was long gone, hopefully safe at the hospital.

He wiped away his tears and put his pants back on, then got into the police officer's car where his mother was being held in.

He didn't even look at her once, she was dead to him, just like his father was.

Literally.

Everything was a blur to him, this wasn't how his life used to be.

Why can't he be happy?

He was though... Until that devil tried to take Zayn away from him.

' ' ' ' ' '

Here Harry was, in the hospital next to Zayn's cold body.

He held Zayn's hand and prayed that he'll wake up.

This was all Harry's fault.

He shouldn't have even went back to that place he was supposed to call home.

"Sir visiting hours are over, " Zayn's nurse whispered softly.

Harry nodded, tears falling down his face, and left the hospital after giving Zayn's lifeless body a kiss on his forehead.

Please wake up Zayn.

Harry ran.

He ran to where his legs could take him.

He ended up at Niall's front door and pounded on it, waiting for the Irish lad to open the door.

When he did, Harry dived into his arms and cried into his chest.

Niall was confused, but he didn't dare ask what happened.

All he could do was lead the crying boy upstairs and comfort him.