•18•

After that mind blowing sex, the two boys were laid in Zayn's bed, as the couch got uncomfortable, and they were bothered by the cum stains.

Harry was tracing patterns into Zayn's tan skin, loving the way it felt when his fingers glided across it.

He stopped when he saw the saw the scar from when Zayn got stabbed.

"I'm sorry.. " Harry mumbled and placed a gentle kiss onto the old wound.

Zayn lazily looked over to Harry who was kissing his stomach, as if he had a baby growing in there.

"Harry... It's okay."

Harry shook his head and tried to stop the tears from falling.

"Baby, I'm fine now, " Zayn soothed and combed through Harry's curls with his fingers.

"No, it's not.." Harry croaked and looked into the eyes of the person that he loved.

Zayn sighed, knowing that he wasn't going to get anywhere with his constant 'it's okay' and 'it's not your fault'.

He knew that it was his own fault, he chose to follow Harry to where ever he was going.

"I never explained anything about that situation either... " Harry started after he pecked Zayn's lips and locked their fingers.

"Harry you don't have t-"

"-No. I do have to, I owe it to you."

Zayn didn't say anything because he did want to know what happened.

*TRIGGER WARNING* ⚠

"Mom, dad, there's something that I want to tell you... " ,seventeen year old Harry said to his parents who were watching TV.

"Go ahead son, we're listening, " Des; his father replied and muted the TV.

Harry was nervous, he didn't know how to break the news to his parents.

"I- I'm uh... I- I'm gay."

His mother's eyes widened in shock, and his father was infuriated.

He stood up and pointed an accusing finger at Harry.

"No! No son of mine will be gay!" , he spat and slapped Harry across his face.

"Harry.. You're kidding right? " , Anne, his mother asked in horror.

Harry bit back his tears and told her yes.

Des growled and kicked Harry in the stomach, making him fall to the floor and sob.

His mother didn't bother to help, he was gay.

"D- dad please stop!"

Harry's 'father' kicked Harry's body that was on the floor, before he screamed "YOU CANT CALL ME THAT ANYMORE YOU WASTE OF A SPACE!"

~~ One night Harry was in his room, minding his own business and doing his homework, until Des came into his room.

"Sup faggot, you like taking it up the ass huh?" , his father smirked and shoved Harry's book out of his lap.

Harry backed away into the corner he was in and violently shook his head.

"Yes Harry. We can't let these looks go to waste now can we? Nobody is going to want an ugly faggot like you. "

Tears welled up in Harry's eyes and he refused to cry infront of this monster.

Des didn't let Harry answer him and roughly pulled Harry off of his bed.