•13•

Harry nibbled on his bottom lip, staring at a picture of Zayn and himself on his phone.

It was when they were at the fair that day, the day before he got stabbed.

In the picture, they were at the top of the ferris wheel, and Harry was kissing Zayn's cheek while he was smiling with his tongue poking out.

Zayn still has to wake up, it's been four weeks, almost a month since that incident.

Harry will never forget the way Zayn gripped his hand when he thought the light was going to take him, and he will never forget the way Zayn still smiled at him even though he was suffering.

What he doesn't regret is letting his father take a bullet to his head.

He deserved it, and his mother could hate him all she wanted, she knew he was wrong for everything he did.

A few tears rolled down Harry's cheeks as he thought about his pathetic life, wasting his tears thinking about how useless he was to everyone.

The one person who made him feel differently than a regular best friend could, was on the verge of dying.

Just the thought about Zayn dying brought tears to his eyes, he saved him and he'll always be grateful for that.

Harry decided that it was time to visit Zayn, as he does every single day.

•~•~•~•~•~~•~•

The curly haired boy stared down at his hero, stroking his cheek.

Zayn was pale, not his usual gorgeous tan color.

His lips were chapped and white, his face still and emotionless, he looks lifeless.

Harry took a hold of Zayn's hand and kissed each one of his cold knuckles.

"Zayn I don't know where to start. You're my hero, you saved me from that... monster. I can't thank you enough babe. I know I jus called you babe, hopefully it isn't weird? I want a relationship with you, I'm ready for that. I know I'd probably be the girl in the relationship anyways, hell I don't mind though. I'll stop being the tough guy to be your affectionate teddy bear. I'm so glad you came into my life, even though you kidnapped me for revenge, I still won in the end. I won because I have you. I don't care if this was- what's that word? Oh- if it was stockholm syndrome. Zayn please wake up, I won't be able to live without you, " Harry whispered while staring at Zayn's unmoving figure.

His salty tears fell onto Zayn's face, making it look like Zayn was crying.

He'd rather have Zayn cry instead of looking dead.

And Harry felt bad because he knew he made Zayn cry, he was a tough guy as well but also soft.

"I'm sorry for that, " Harry mumbled and wiped his tears off of Zayn's face after placing a gentle kiss on his soft cheek

"Baby my dad already paid for what he did and my mother will get it as well, our special bond broke and we'll never get it back. All I got is you and Niall, and I have no problem with that, " Harry spoke and stood up.

He kissed Zayn one last time before he left the hospital.

' ' ' ' '
"Anne you have a visitor, " one of the prison guards said and unlocked Anne's cell and took her into custody.

Anne wondered who it was, she could use some company in this shithole.

She smiled a little knowing that someone wanted to check up on her and see how she was doing, but her smile soon faded when she saw who it was.

She sat in the booth and put the phone to her ear, watching as he did the same.

"Hello mother, " He sneered while glaring at her.

"Harold. "

Harry chuckled darkly, moving the phone away from his ear for a second.

"Nice to see you in a place where you finally belong, just as dad is too."

"Don't you dare bring him up boy!",she hissed and hit the glass, making Harry flinch, but keep a straight face.

Zayn used to call him boy.

"Mad now are we? Well Anne, he was a prick. Ever since I told him I was gay, you guys didn't accept me. That's when everything happened. You are a sick person and deserve to burn in hell like your husband, " Harry whispered with so much hatred.

His mother only glared at him, focusing on his every move.

"Oh what's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" He snarled, clearly irritated.

The guard tried to hide his smile at how confident Harry was talking to his mother and how mad she was getting.

He didn't like Anne, she was a disrespectful psycho.

"One more thing, I know you wanted grandchildren, but that'll never happen because I like dick shoved into my ass , something you should have done and you wouldn't be in this mess right now. You wouldn't have to deal with a gay son and your husband being dead. Only if you took it up the ass, see I have common sense mother, maybe you should listen to me sometimes, " Harry spat and slammed the phone down, flipping his hair and leaving his mother in shock.

Anne's guard chuckled and she glared at him, not saying anything.

"Oh cat got your tongue? Come on, " he said and took Anne back to her cell.

Five more years...

@/N : sorry bout the short chap, issa filler