Chapter 1: The Birthday Man

10 Years Later...

///

"Happy Birthday Toooo Youuuuuu!"

Reinhardt proceeded to extinguish the wax candles to his cake with a hardy and powerfull blow as he sat patiently at the cafeteria table. Soon trails of white smoke flew carelessly into the air from the number '61' sticking happily out of the white fondant covered cake.

A tiny statue of reinhardts armor stood elegantly, as the overwatch logo covered the top layer of the cake.

Reinhardt laughed and raised his clenched fists into the air being triumphant as the group surrounding him applauded and cheered for his momentous occasion.

His old age really did show from his white hair and beard and yet, he still had fairly young skin and looked relatively healthy.

"HA HA! I am 61, and i've STILL got it!"

His thick german accent boomed throughout the cafeteria causing laughter and joy to spread to everyone.

Taking up the space next to him were his closest comerades and teammates, all from the overwatch community.

As they had cheered, reinhardts daughter fareeha, took it under her wing to be the servant of the crowd.

"Alright! Who wants cake?"

A bunch of 'ME'S!' and 'I DO's!' where heard amongst the group as the cake seemed just as popular as reinhardt was.

Fareeha looked at rein with happiness and grace with a hint of sarcasm as she had trouble catching up with cake orders.

Reinhardt peered back at fareeha and scrunched his face a little, as if to say thank you in a quiet yet embarrassing way.

A young female by the name of lena from the front of the group however, patiently waited for her cake and quickly dashed over to his humongous stature as he sat proudly in his chair in front of it. She held a small purple package, topped with a perfect sized bow as it was extended out from her chest into reinhardts personal bubble.

"Here ya go big guy! I figured that since you and i share something big in common, i figured we'd celebrate that as well!"

Rein' happily abiliged as he took the small present within his big hands and started to carefully unwrap it in front of the both of them.

"Ah! I wonder what this could be!"

Lenas face grew in excitment when she was waiting for reins eyes to lock onto the object inside.

The wrap was no match for rein's big fingers as he had gotten to the box and opened it up. Lena jumped with joy as she caught sight of reinhardts eyes lighting up at the object inside.

"Lena...."

Rein reached inside and began to pull out by the chain, a rainbow colored dog tag.

Rein' had held it up closer to his face for further inspection and awed at the engravement and attention to detail.

Reinhardt Willhelm

Occupation: Tank Soldier

Sex: M

He had smiled an even bigger grin, it had appeared almost cheesy with his complimented softened eyes once he took notice of the last line as it was changed in the way to best fit him.

Best Trait: PRIDE

It rotated around in his hands slowly as he was able to examine all angles of it.