Chapter 11: Relax and Rewind

The atmosphere of the medical bay seemed clensed and almost chemically aquatic with all of the wiped down hospital tools resting on the long metal tables.

The sound of metal doors sliding open, had cut the silence and emptyness as angela was the first to walk into the room with reinhardt following close behind.

"Alright reinhardt you know the drill."

Her voice sounding as soft as silk, reinhardt held his back together as best he could with one hand clenching it tight and one eye closed, trying to endure the pain from the fight.

Following regular procedure, his brain already wondered to a state of mind, where his reconsiliation of direction came simple, especially when it was time for reinhardt to medically unwind.

With an easy pace, he started wondering to another set of doors located on the side of the room and continued to walk. Letting the doors open, the smell of aquatics grew even stronger as yet another pair of sliding doors came into view.

Reinhardt trudged his way through the rather short hallway and into the next room ahead, having the sliding doors recede away from each other.

The biggest noticable thing as the doors opened, was the overwhelming smell of chemical water wofting itself into the miniture hallway practically pleading to escape the walls of the residence.

What had sat in the corner of the large and metallic plastered walled room was a hot tub used for medical rehabilitation. The ceiling reflected the water below as the shimmer of of the pool danced along the roof so elegantly. It seemed almost entrancing considering the room wasn't that bright, it was dimmer than the rest of her bay for therapeutic reasons.

Reinhardt still grasping his lower back, grinning at the warm bath sitting in his way. He'd been here so much for his physical issues, it might as well be his now.

His grin symbolizing his invisioned remedial relaxation.

Angela followed close behind and immidiantly turned towards the other corner of the room where there sat more cabinets hanging on walls and tables sitting tall on the ground against the wall.

Metal benches sat a few feet behind with towels hanging on racks right above.

"Go ahead, im not looking..." Angelas voice now sounding a bit more tense due to her plan of action on how to tell him how she now feels about you and him.

Without hesitation, he crossed his arms lowering them to the bottom of his tank top and grabbing the the bottom part. Pulling them upwards, an abundantly clear 'v' line was revealed, trailing down into his pants. Extending his arms even further upwards, the shirt lifted above his head exposing his muscular and hairy physique to the thin bouyant atmosphere. Throwing the shirt onto the ground, his fingers now lowered to his belt as he unbluckled rather slowly, his back still screaming at him from previous events.

Letting his belt come loose, his button did as well. In the same motion, his fingers traced the zipper of his pants finding the clasp of it and lowered it down as far as it could go.

Wanting to immidiantly get into hydrotheropudic waters. He held tightly onto his pants and underwear and pulled them down to his ankles.

One foot out followed by the other he kicked off the clothing and let them lay worn out on the ground.

Walking tall to the tub, he reached metal stairs which had little rough bumps engraved into it to help the patient in and out of the waters without any suspicion of slipping.

He grabbed the railing of the incline and grew entranced of the welcoming water bubbling and steaming before him.

The jets were quiet and forcefull ejecting water into the center of the small pool.