New Story Incoming!

Im currently planning a new story between you and a OW character i've been wanting to do from the very beginning. Your favorite 'Voted most likely to join the black parade' back in high school man! Reaper! HE'S MY MAIN lol. I havent gotten a good story idea for reaper until now so thats why i held off on him. Besides an amazing opportunity to write this story came up and i took it.

For the new story, it might be a while before i even upload chapter 1 because, i'm still trying to buff out the rough edges and put pieces together, and that will take a while so please bare with me! However, i will post a little teaser for what i have and what will be in the description for the book to get you guys hyped!

Now for this story (A Lions heart), it's almost over and it pains me to say it. I honestly can't believe its almost over, i remember from the end of my genji series having this story all planned out in my head raring to put it on wattpad and now we only have a couple of chapters left! (Couple being about approx. 4-5 chapters lol). I will be working on those chapters this week and the new story!

I appriciate you all so much for reading this story! Thank you!

And without further or do...

~
Gabe grew in posture standing high above the arena with his grey skin tight t-shirt caressing the edges if his torso, moving his mouth a little to the side out of curiosity making his small furry beard adjust differently. His ginger haired doctor by his side, they starred impressed and intent at the soldier's confidence skyrocketing.

It took alot of witts and talent to step into the ring and knock an opponent out as swiftly as you did, and with time to spare. Especially, with what you had learned by yourself in such a short amount of time.

"He has potential...In the classroom and on the battlefield." O'Deorain spoke professionally mimicing the same look Gabe had offered to the boy. Her head cocked upright to appear even more intimidating and thought provoking.

But, as she kept looking down to the mat, head held high with countless amounts of confusion and suprise from the surrounding soldiers, she could feel her company slowly slip away from her grasp.

Gabriel now lowering his arms from its pretzel form had already managed to quietly make his way towards the door with the image of you standing happily over your opponent burned into his visuals making him smile almost devilishly.

Catching him leave out of the corner of her eye she turned questionable, "Where are you going?" O'Deorain became distrought believing he would want to stay and watch the rest of his students fight the new unsuspected and daring challenger. When in reality, she was going to get alot more for a show.

With Gabe now opening the door wide enough for his body to side-step through, he left her with something to make her curious with his low and grundgy voice before practically slamming the door on the way out...

"I'm gonna teach him a thing or two..."

///

Blackwatch is a secret orginization branched directly to Overwatch. Carrying out daring and relentless operations on what seems like a day-to-day basis.

Seeing the roster of blackwatch become smaller. It's time for a new wave of recruits to join the cause under the instruction of Commander Gabriel Reyes, and thanks to Commander Jack Morrison believing you could be of value to him, you are now part of his cause...

You watched as gabriel stepped up to the ring with eyes of fear.

Weird thing was, you were never much of a fighter...

You raised your hands into fists and watched intensely as he chuckled, doing the same.

...yet.