-~¥ Story Trailer! ¥~-

[File: DOWNLOADED...]

///

[File: COMPLETE...]

///

[FETCHING FILE...]

I strongly advice playing the music and keeping a steady, decently fast pace. Following along with the musics tempo is an important feature to experiencing the feeling of the story trailer! Anyways play it now, and enjoy!

😄

///

I remember.

I remember strolling through the busy streets of London,- it was covered in snow and bright christmas lights. The night sky grew less prominant walking under the strings of bright colors. He had grew too tired to walk further so, I suggested to carry him on my back for the rest of the venture. I wasn't expecting him to pass out so quickly, the delicate thing.

I remember.

I remember the night we had first made love. The passion,- the connection,- the beauty,-  Such beauty. His hands roamed my torso as I hovered over his figure. I stole his attention with my eyes as he began sliding his fingertips through my forest of chest hair and into the mane of my beard. The intoxicating tension of his presence began to slowly bring my body towards his, as our lips connected for a pasionate kiss.

I-I remember.

The battle.

I was, protecting them.

A stray bullet. From a flanking enemy.

H-Him, falling to his knees and to the ground.

I was mortified.

I couldn't protect him.

I couldn't protect.

I couldn't.

///

"What are you willing to do to save this boy Rein'?-"
Ana spoke with a firm belief.

~

He sat by your bedside holding your hand as tightly as he could, still being as gentle as possible. His dark teal eyes locked on your still body.

~

"Right now,- he is in a deep coma that can be dangerously life threatening as time passes.-" Angela spoke to the group outside with shattered nerves.

~

"I've lost all confidence Lena. My will to fight has just,- vanished." She had never seen Reinhardt in shambles like this ever since his heart was failing. Her eyes filled with disbelief and confusion.

~

"-He can be saved but, the only place that has the cure is in the one place that seems to always have one step ahead of us." Angela continued with concern and doubt.