Chapter 8: Show Off (Part 1)

(I made a change, gabe is no longer on the other team (He's not in overwatch lol). I have replaced him with someone you should know ;). EXPLINATION: I have also provided details on some things but, in the story you have no idea what those things are, so perspectives are changed slightly. I mention athena but, that is because you know what athena is but, in the story you dont. That is why i mention ana, this is your perspective in the story, so you have no idea who she is, hopefully you understand. If you dont, you will once you read it! Enjoy!)

1 Minute Prior

Reinhardt sat patiently waiting for the match to start, keeping his head down and wondering if you had joined the practice already. This constant urge of making a good first impression kept playing through his mind. He couldn't bring himself to think otherwise.

"Ahhhh, the newbie! Whats up my man?! Names lucío, short, sweet, to the point! I'll be your DJ host this evening, helping teach you the in's and out's... "

Once rein' had heard lucíos voice rising in his sentence. He glanced up in your direction, becoming shocked and awe struck.

Feeling his heart beggining to beat rapidly...

Reinhardt had only shared his attention for a moment but, it had felt like nothing short of a lifetime to him.

'He's here...'

His heart couldn't slow down, all of this spontaneous adrenaline within rein' had manifested itself into hyped energy and he couldn't wait to get into battle. His eagerness and will to impress being the gas to his drive.

He got up carefully not strainning himself in the process and began his short jog to the front of the carrier crossing by you in the process.

You eyed him down begining to question and having a sinking feeling on who this brute of a soldier was...

"Rein'?..."

Reinhardt had taken another step past you then stopped turning slightly and smiling.

A good impression to rein' was being serious on the battlefield and being brave, which ment rein' couldn't show any other emotion other than a stern expression until the battle was finished.

"Well, don't you look tough?" You spoke in a humble yet slightly flirtatious way.

Getting slight shivers down his arms from your provocative demeanor, he simply nodded his head and left you with a sentence giving you chills.

"Precision german engineering..."

Your expression felt a little shaken as reinhardt seemed to have left you internaly in shambles.

Athenas voice had began ringing through the room into everybodies listening ears.

5
4
3
2
1
Attack Objective A

The doors opened as reinhardt positioned himself in front of the group raising his shield up to protect them from oncoming bomb projectiles that were launched over a high platform by jamison.

You followed close behind, still feeling the stinging sensation of the countdown clock clasp itself onto your soul giving you internal jitters.

The surrounding environment was very humid. It looked as if they were in some sort of dessert temple in the middle of sandy nowhere.