Chapter 13: Oxton Takeover

"So big guy, you tell me when and where and i'll be there." The atmosphere lifted a little in reinhardts favor at your words.

"Ah, you see, i am a man of valor and chivalry! I will come and escort you." Reinhardts excitment contained within each letter sounded so adorable to you.

You chuckled a bit and continued to play this bountiful game of flirting, "Oh! A gentleman i see!..." Your eyes lifted then softened as your smile outlined your flushed cheeks. Your eyes twinkled a bit at the knew found respect reinhardt had carried.

"...well then, would you care to tell me what we'll be doing on this date?"

Reinhardt's eyes had never moved from your stare but, he swore he could see and feel his heart jump right out of his chest from sheer terror but, he kept his smile.

"AH! It is but a secret, you will have to wait and see." Reinhardts demeanor seemed awefully overbearing for a moment at your question, which ended up making your smile a bit bigger.

Placing your books aside, you managaed to get up and dust yourself off. Picking up your books off the ground again, you decided you had studied and memorized enough for now and buried them into your chest with your arms now crossing over them.

Still keeping your intricate bearing, you walked slowly and gently in reinhardts direction, his eyes following your every move.

Getting into his personal bubble, you had felt almost chest to chest to reinhardt with your books seperating you two.

His low hung head with his gentle, caressing eyes stared you down hoplessly awaiting your next move. Any action like this, could only mean the best for a big brute like him.

"Well then, i'll be waiting handsome man." Your voice desperatly trying to coax him into a deep pit of hypnosis.

With that, you gently made your way around the man and pushed through to the facility passing various flowers, rooted deep into the ground around the base of the various trees.

Your entrancing voice rang loud and clear within reinhardts mind, and it would've sounded so pretty and beautiful when you spoke the word handsome. If it wasn't for the unvieling realization coiling up within.

He had no idea what to do for the date...

Now that you were out of sight, he silently cursed himself raising his hands to the front of his head harshly pulling at his hair for a brief moment out of sheer stupidity. His eyes darted from left to right trying to find his sense of thought.

Thinking long and hard, how could he possibly make the best of this date?

Thats when it had hit him.

///

Jogging swiftly throughout the semi-busy post, his ideas came crashing down on him, he desperatly needed help and he knew exactly who to turn to.

Believing she would be in her dorm testing and fixing up her dual weapons, his first hunch was to check there. Until it was quickly shot down, by his prying eye catching her in the middle of the hallway to his right. She was standing tall with a slightly curved inwards back and appeared to be looking at some papers held neatly within a bright tan file.

He had a hard time slowing down with his extensive body mass but, eventually gained enough leverage to stop himself and push himself back into a steady pace in her direction.

His first case to turn to when he was in a bind, the person to turn to whenever he felt in trouble was...

"Lena!", Rein' shouted trying to get her attention. Looking up from her paperwork and reading, she turned her head in his direction with a plastered 'o' face and smiled when she saw reinhardt being his goofy self.