Chapter 1 -- Beginnings

this is my first fan fiction so please tell me what you think

also this is dedicated to my best friend in the whole world SonAmyJewelKateFan!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

--madcatlove12

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Styles Saved Me

Chapter 1

Harrys POV 

I laughed because I got to rip masking tape off of louis face during one of our video diary. "OWWWW that hurt! That really hurt! This is real, it really does hurt!" he said. The red light on the camera goes off and we all got up. I pat Louis while saying "you ok Louis?" "no" he whimpered. "come on lads we have a autograph session!" Niall said

----------------at the session------------------ 

As we pulled up to the store a long line of girls started cheering when our bus came by. "crazy fangirls" I mumbled as one girl almost fainted. I love to get to see my fans but every time we do a autograph signing someone acts like they are married/ dating me or one of the boys. 

We stopped at the front of the store and waved at the fans then went inside. The store was big and had lots of CDs and books it was warm and nice just like any other bookstore. we sat at a large wooden table and some guards stood behind us. A store clerk came up to us and told us to go quick but still treat the fans equally and that we could write a short note like "thanks for being a great fan" or anything like that. I spaced out as she continued to talk about what to do if a crazy fan tried to attack us or kidnap us. Outside crazy fans were waving at me trying to get me to look at them, smile, or wave back. I smiled at some and waved to others. I looked back at the clerk and she said "okay we are going to open the doors in a few seconds so get your pens ready!" we all opened our pens as the clerk moved to the door, as she did this all the girls screamed. As she opened the doors a cool breeze hit me and so did the smell of thousands of girls perfumes. I signed about 60-70 autographs when two girls walked in. The first girl was blond with green eyes she had a nyan cat t-shirt, jeans, and black converse she looked about 12-14 year old. The second girl had brown hair that was braided and by the looks of it she wished it wasn't she was wearing a yellow t-shirt with one marshmallow saying haha you got burned to a burned marshmallow. She also had black boots and jeans and looked about 13-15 years old. The first girl told me her name was Kim she handed me a CD and I signed it then she waited for her friend "hi Harry, my name is Alyssa" she said "hi Alyssa, I like your t-shirt" I said she handed me a 1D t-shirt from her bag and I signed it. Before she left I ripped off a piece of paper the store had provided us and I wrote my phone number on it and gave it to her she looked at it and laughed and then smiled at me.

Alyssa's POV

He handed me a piece of paper that said "to my marshmallow friend" I laughed. on the back was his phone number. I looked at it a few times as my mind kept telling me "Omg that's Harry styles number Harry freakin styles!" I looked at him and smiled and he smiled back. I moved on and got autographs from all the boys louis even laughed at my shirt. 

----------------outside the store------------------- 

Kim showed me all of the signatures on her CD and I showed her the ones on my t-shirt then I pulled out the note from Harry and put him in my contacts.

Me: hi my marshmallow friend! :D 

Harry: hey marshmallow buddy! :D 

I started texting him back but Kim looked at my phone and said "who's your marshmallow friend??" "umm I Ahh" I tried to think of something to say "wait a second the contact says Harry. You don't know a Harry the only Harry we know I- OH MY FREAKIN GOD IS THAT HARRY STYLES NUMBER?!?!?" she screamed at me "chill fan girl! And yes it is" I said as Kim jumped up and down freaking out. "Kim chill out!" I said trying to calm her down.

Harry: almost done with autographs wait outside 4 me. Okay? 

Me: K see u there :)