Chapter 22 -- More Hospitals and Medicine

Chapter 22

Alyssa's POV

I looked around at the same hospital walls that I had been stuck it just days before.

"When will I ever be done with this place" I mumbled to myself. The worst part was that Harry wasn't here with me, now my room seemed so quiet and lonely when Harry was here it was always nicer but now it was almost scary.

I could hear the sound of my parents talking to my doctor outside.

The doctor walked away and I heard my mom say, "Brian. What will we do? I don't think we should let her go on the tour."

The words hit me like a brick in the face. This couldn't be happening, I had to go on that tour. I will not let them do this to me.

"But she really wants to go. And I'm sure Harry will take good care of her." my dad tried to protest. Thank you dad!! Please will the world let my dad win just this one argument!!!!

"Her arm is broken! How is she supposed to go on a tour with a broken arm!" my mom explained, worry in her voice. I give her props for caring about me but I think I can deal with this mom...

"There a still a few days till the tour, we can try and wait and see how well she does and then decide" my dad suggested

"I don't know. Let's just go in and see how she is and we will talk about it later" I heard my mom sigh. That was basically mom code for 'that's a good idea but I'm not going to let you see that you won'.

My parents came in "Hi sweetie, how are you feeling?" my mom asked me.

"Great!" I smiled. trying to cover up how I was feeling on the inside

"We think you should maybe think about not going on the tour." she spoke as if she was giving me a choice in this even though I know I don't.

"No. I won't let you do this" I began to cry.

"Alyssa I know you want to but we can't let you go. If you don't listen to us we will have no choice but to ban you from texting and from ever seeing Harry again" my mother told me. Again another brick in the face.

"I-I'll call him-m" I stuttered. I grabbed the hospital phone and with shaking hands I dialed his number and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" the sound of his voice made me freeze. How could I possible be going though with this. It all felt like a nightmare. A nightmare that you know you won't wake up from.

"Harry..." I barley managed to say. I began crying even more.

"Alyssa what's wrong babe?" he asked me concerned. The next thing I would say could and will change my life forever.

"My-y parents... They won't... Let me go-o on the tour" when I said those very words I felt my heart literally break into millions of pieces. The tears were coming down faster now.

"Alyssa shhh don't cry. Everything is going to be okay." he tried to reassure me. I sucked in a deep breath, trying to steady my crying.

"No Harry everything won't be okay, thats what everyone has been telling me! That's what they said before when I was a attacked the first time but everything isn't okay now!" I couldn't control the anger that was built up inside me.

"I'm sorry. I'm trying Alyssa, I'm trying really hard to make things better. But I can't do it on my own I'm not sure what's going to happen. I can't bring you with me everywhere, something is always going to get in the way. I have to go now I have a interview. I will come see you after and we can talk about this"