Chapter 18 -- Telling the World

this chapter is dedicated to kjoslo2000 for being the first person to say the word of the day! :D

--------------

Chapter 18

Alyssa's POV

I awoke to the wonderful smell of bacon, eggs, toast, and pancakes. I followed the smell into the kitchen to find Harry flipping a pancake.

"Good morning" I purred while wrapping my arms around him from behind.

"Good morning love" Harry said in his wonderful British accent

"What’s the special occasion?" I asked while taking in the wonderful smell of bacon.

"We are celebrating our tour and how lucky I am to get to bring you along" Harry told me before turning around and kissing me and then returning to the food.

"I love you" I whispered in his ear. "I love you too" he replied, taking the cooked pancakes off of the pan. "Breakfast is served!"

I smiled, "why thank you, chef styles!"

He kissed me on the cheek, "we are lucky that Niall isn't here or the food would be in his stomach by now."

I giggled at his sly comment as I took a couple of pancakes and smothered them in syrup. Just how I like it.

He eyed me weirdly as I cut a piece off and shoved it into my mouth, I finished chewing and swallowed before questioning him, "what?"

He suppressed a chuckle as he stated, "that's a lot of syrup..."

I waved my fork around in the air, "that’s just the way I like it" I told him while flashing a big smile.

"Do that again" he stated. An incredulous look was plastered on my face as I eyes him closely.

"Do what?' I asked him.

"smile." harry beamed.

"Why?' I asked him.

"because your smile is beautiful” I couldn’t help but smile, that was so sweet...

“there it is!” harry said causing me to smile even more.

“What are yo- OH MY GOD PANCAKES!!!" I heard Kim's cheery voice echo, followed by the loud pattering of her feet, rushing downstairs. She made a B-line for the pancakes.

“Harry made them” I stated while she topped her plate with pancakes, butter, and syrup.

“Thanks harry” she said while taking a big bite out of her mountain of pancakes, I swear sometimes she was like the girl version of Niall.

“OH MY GAWD!! There amazing!!!!” Kim yelled. Harry was about to say something when his phone rang.

“Hello?” I heard Harry say to whoever had called him.

I could hear the loud noise of someone yelling while harry help the phone away from his ear. “Who is it?” I whispered to harry “Louis” he whispered to me. Louis must have been worried that harry wasn’t at the hotel this morning.

“Louis calm down.” Harry said into the phone. The sound of Louis yelling through the phone stopped and Harry continued talking to him “I will come over soon, I’m eating breakfast with the girls” the boys said goodbye and we continued our (amazing) breakfast.

When we finish our food Kim went over to her living room and turned on the TV. I heard the familiar sound of Rio, Kims favorite movie.

"OH MY GAWSH GUYS!!! RIO IS ON!!" Kim screamed from the other room.

Harry and I walked over to her and sat down on the couch and cuddled.

"I'm going to invite the boys over so they can watch it with us." Kim told us while smiling like a little kid in a candy store.

A few minutes later we all heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" I said in a sing-song voice as I jumped up and walked over to the front door. when I opened it I found four boys with bags of candy and popcorn. I let them in and Niall went to Kim and gave her a bag of candy and a bag of popcorn

"wow Nialls sharing food!! What has the world come to?" I announced dramatically. I heard louis and Harry laugh while Kim and Niall stuck out there tongues at me.

When Jewel's wing gets damaged Kim began to cry and Niall held her close and kissed her forehead. At the end I sang along to 'telling the world' by Taio Cruz.

"I love this song!" I said after the song ended.

I turned to Harry who looked shocked "wow...." he said "what?" I asked him "your voice...it's...it's amazing!" he complimented me.

I felt my cheeks turn bright red.

"Thanks but i'm really not that good" I told him.

"you really are!" this time it wasn't Harry talking it was liam.

"thanks Liam but really I'm not all that great" I told him, blushing a bit from the attention. I really wasn't, I rarely get the chance to sing in front of people because I have stage fright.

"even if I had a good voice there is no way I could sing in front of a crowd, I have stage fright" I hung my head in defeat.

"its true," Kim jumped in. "when Alyssa and I were in first grade we had a school play that the whole class had to be a part of. Alyssa told the teacher she had stage fright but the teacher kept telling her it would be a chance to get over her stage fright. When it came to the day of the performance she tried everything to get out of it but our teacher wouldn't let her. She went onto the stage and when she tried to speak she got to nervous and passed out."

I stopped listening to Kim, it was just to hard to hear. For years after that kids made fun of me. I felt a tear run down my cheek from remembering my terrible past.

Harrys POV

"its true, when Alyssa in first grade and I were  we had a school play that the whole class had to be a part of. Alyssa told the teacher she had stage fright but the teacher kept telling her it would be a chance to get over her stage fright. When it came to the day of the performance she tried everything to get out of it but our teacher wouldn't let her. She went onto the stage and when she tried to speak she got to nervous and passed out." Kim explained, "after that a girl named Charlotte bullied Alyssa for years, I was the only one there for her until she heard your music while on vacation in florida. You guys gave her hope. One day Alyssa stood up to Charlotte and she told her that Charlotte didn't have any control over her. And Charlotte listened, they don't talk to each other but Charlotte never bullied her after that."

I looked over at Alyssa who was crying. I reached for her hand and her once dazed eyes turned to me. She smiled trying to show me she was okay, I pulled her into a hug.

"boys we have to go, we have a radio interview about our new tour." I heard Liam say. I pulled away from Alyssa and she looked at the boys.

"do you guys mind giving me a ride home?" she asked us.

"sure!" Louis replied.

Kims POV

I walked the boys and Alyssa outside to their car.

"bye Niall" I said before giving him a big kiss. I heard whistling from Louis and I shot him a glare as Niall got into the car.

I waved goodbye to the boys as they pulled out off my driveway.

When I got back inside I went over to my computer and logged onto twitter. I noticed that the boys had followed me and that I had TONS of followers now. A smile crept on my lips as I followed some back. when I came across a photo sent to Nialls twitter.

'OMG WHO IS THIS GIRL?!?!' was the caption. When I clicked on the photo it showed Niall and I. Kissing.

------

has the media found out about kim and niall?!?! cant wait till i post chapter 19! :D

also the word of the day is: RIO

bye :D

--1Dfan4848