Chapter 25 -- Kyle

Chapter 25

Alyssa's POV

I stared at my cast, memories flooding my mind. I miss him...

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard the doorbell ring. What now?!

I grumbled as I heard my mom call from downstairs, "Lia is here to see you!!"

Lia?

I sped down the stairs to see Lia in the kitchen.

"Hey Lia! What's up?" I asked, popping the 'p'.

She smiled, "I am taking you out."

"Excuse me?" I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"You are going somewhere with me, to go out." she smirked at me. I shook my head.

"No way." I hissed.

"Oh come on, you need it Alyssa!" she pleaded.

"Yeah, you haven't been out of the house in days!" my mom commented from the living room.

"Not helping mom..." I gritted my teeth in annoyance.

"Do you really want to sit on the couch all day, sulking. When you could be out having a great time, moving on from Harry?" she stated.

"I don't want to move on..." I felt my limbs go weak as I sat down on the couch.

She rushed over to sit next to me, "He is gone, you do need to move on. I hate seeing you like this...it really dampens the mood. Come on, for me?"

I sighed. "Your right..."

"YES!" she squealed, grabbing my arm and pulling me off the couch, "I know the perfect place! It's right by your house, someone is throwing a party."

I rolled my eyes as she rambled on, "W-Wait, we are going now?"

"Oh yeah, we have to get you ready. You need to look in top shape!" she pulled me up the stairs and into my room. I sat on my bed, feeling useless and letting her do what ever to me. She started applying make-up on me and combed my hair. I groaned as she pulled me off of the bed and over to my dresser.

She shuffled through my clothing until she found a striped white and grey shirt with blue skinny jeans.

"Try them on!" she pleaded, going out of the room and closing the door behind her. I sighed as I took off my pajamas and slipped on the outfit. I opened the door to see an excited Lia standing there.

"You look amazing!" she stated, dragging me over to the mirror. I gasped at my appearance, I DID look good. Lia began rummaging in my closet and pulled out white flats and placed them in front of me. I slipped them on while Lia brushed her hair one last time.

We began walking around until we heard music playing and soon we reached a tan house. I walked up the steps behind lia, she opened up the door and we walked in together. There was lots of people but it was a big house so it fit them comfortably. There were lots of people grinding against each other, which made me look away, and there was a refreshments bar at the far end.

"I am gonna go get some drinks, stay here." Lia states before walking off in the other direction, leaving me standing in the middle of the dance floor awkwardly.

I sighed as I brought my free hand that wasn't broken to my opposite waist, looking at the floor. God, this is embarrassing, I am the only one without a partner.

As if on cue, I see a boy my age walk towards me. He had short brown hair and had a white shirt with black jeans. Once he approached me, he towered over me by at least 5 inches.