Chapter 21 -- the Danger and the Killer Return

Chapter 21

Alyssa's POV

"Mom? I'm going to bike down to the store." I yelled to my mom while walking down the steps to the garage to grab my bike.

"Ok! See you soon!" she yelled from somewhere in the house.

I opened up the door to the garage and grabbed my bike then began to bike to the store. When I reached the store I felt my phone buzz and so I pulled it out.

Kim: where are you? I'm at your house.

Me: at the store. Why?

Kim: get o-

My phone died before I could read the rest of the message. I sighed, she probably wanted something from the store. I locked my bike up and walked into the store. Grabbing a bottle of water, a cookie for Josh and a granola bar for myself, I walked up to a stand where there was magazines.

I scanned over all the magazines until I found one that read 'one direction' in big bold letters. I pulled it out and flipped through the pages. I found a page of embarrassing photos of all the boys including some of harry.  ‘I’m totally going to show him these!’ I thought to myself as laugh escaped my lips. I can’t wait to see the look on his face when he sees this. I put the things on the counter and gave the man the money.

"Thank you, have a nice day" the man smiled at me. His voice. I recognized it; it was the same as the man who tried to kill me.

"You.” I gaped at him, ”You're him." I staggered back slowly.

"I'm sorry I don't know what you're talking about" he stated, voice sounding cold.

"Why don't we go outside and talk about this." he said grinning and me.

"No! Stay away from me!" I yelled and ran towards the door, but he was faster (and the register was basically right next to the door). Just as my hand grazed the door I felt him grab my wrist and pull me away from safety, violently.

My body crashed into a shelf and I felt a sharp pain in my right arm and the sound of bones breaking. He lifted me up, his eyes locked onto mine.

"This time I will finish what I started!" he screamed at me.

He threw me onto the ground. My right arm hit the floor and I gasped as an excruciating pain shot through out my body. I screamed out, clutching my right arm.

"Why? Why are you doing this?" I whimpered.

"Because I can! And there's nobody to stop me!" he yelled as he reached out to touch me again. I closed my eyes in fear.

"Get your filthy hands off of her!" I heard someone yell. I opened my eyes to find Harry. THANK GOD!

"Harry!" I yelled, pleadingly.

"Shut up!" the man yelled at me. He turned back to Harry and walked over to him. I noticed him pull out a knife from his pocket. I gasped.

"Harry look out he has a knife!" I screamed. The man tried to stab him but Harry dodged it.

"Alyssa get somewhere safe!" he yelled to me as he continued to dodge the knife. I looked around and found a back door. I stood up using my left hand and started to walk to the door.

Harrys POV

"Harry! Oh thank god you picked up the phone!" Kim said as I answered the phone.

"Kim I have an interview in an hour, the boys and I need to get ready." I coaxed her.

“Alyssa is in danger" she told me quickly

"what?" I froze.

"The man who tried to kill Alyssa is back. He works at the store near our house and Alyssa just went over there. I've been trying to text her but she isn't replying. I'm heading over there now." she told me. Worry was in her voice.

"I'll be there as soon as I can" I stated, before hanging up the phone.

When I arrived at the store I could see him through the window. I opened the door to find him above Alyssa who looked like she was in a lot of pain. He reached down to grab her again but I stopped him.

 "Get your filthy hands off her!" I yelled at him. He turned to look at me; pure hatred was evident in his eyes.

"Harry!" Alyssa exclaimed.

"Shut up!" the man yelled at her, sending her a death glare. He turned back to me and started walking towards me.

"Harry look out he has a knife!" Alyssa screamed. The man tried to stab me but I dodged it.

"Alyssa! Get somewhere safe!" I yelled as I continued to dodge the knife. I notice Alyssa moving towards the back door the man was about to turn and look at her, I couldn't let him hurt her again so I grabbed the closest thing to me and threw it at him.

The object was a cream filled donut, when it hit him chocolate and vanilla icing stuck all over his face. While he worked on get the pastry off of his face I looked for Alyssa and she must have escaped because I couldn't find her anywhere. I must have been looking for her for to long because the man was now closer to me I stepped away from him but ended up in a corner.

He grinned and lifted up his knife, preparing to kill me. All that mattered was that Alyssa was safe.

"Any last words?" the man said

"Alyssa I love yo-“ I was cut of by Alyssa coming out of nowhere and hitting him right in the head with a fire extinguisher.

"Are you okay?" she asked me while holding onto her right arm.

"I'm fine. Are you okay?" I questioned while pulling her into a gentle hug

"I'm fine. How did you know I was in trouble?" she asked me, letting me take her right arm.

"Kim called me and told me you came here and you were in trouble so I drove down here to help you." I explained to her, examining her arm.

"Thank you." she said as she began crying in my arms.

--

The cops and an ambulance arrived a few minutes later and the ambulance took Alyssa.  I had to stay and explain to the cops about what had happened. I was now in my car driving back to the hotel to meet up with the boys before the interview.

As I walked into the hotel my phone rang. It was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I answered the phone, fiddling with the zipper on my jacket.

"Harry..." I heard Alyssa crying on the other end.

"Alyssa what's wrong babe?" I asked her.

"My-y parents... They won't... Let me go-o on the tour"

--------------------

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sad ending to chapter 21 :,( 

okay i legit cried like all the time while writing this chapter

word of the day: hospital