Chapter 20 -- the Killer

okay this ones short but  the next one is going to be longer. okay on to chapter 20. wait a second... CHAPTER 20!!!!!! wow I cant believe I'm on chapter 20! let me just say thank you to all of you! my fans are amazing and i love you guys so much!! and a big thank you to one direction for being amazing and making amazing music! okay you don't really care about my thank yous XP so here is chapter 20.

Chapter 20

Alyssa's POV

"I can't wait for the tour!" I yelled in excitement.

"speaking of the tour, we have to tell your parents." Harry handed the tickets back to me. I laid down and placed the tickets back in my secret spot. I got up and walked with Harry downstairs.

When we reached the bottom of the steps I heard the faint noise of my dads car pulling into the driveway.

"Lisa? Why is there a car with four boys in it parked in o-" he stopped talking when he noticed me

"your home!" he yelled in happiness, smiling.

"I missed you dad!" I yelled as I ran to him and gave him a big hug.

"dad this is Harry, Harry this is my father." I introduced them

"nice to meet you" my father stated as he shook Harrys hand.

"dad Harry and I need to talk to you and mom." I told him. Just then my mom walked in, perfect timing!

"mom, dad. Harry has invited me to join him on tour!" I said while smiling like crazy. They both looked at each other, conversing with their eyes.

"will you be leaving the country?" they asked, concerned

"no, the lads and I planned it so Alyssa and Kim will always be close to home." Harry told them.

"well I'm okay with it" my dad shrugged.

"I don't know..." my mom started to say, worry was written all over her face.

I gave her a pleading look and Harry put his arm around my waist, I could tell he was worried just as much as I was.

"okay. You can go." she caved in.

"yay!! thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I scream while jumping up and down.

"but you have to promise to text me and call, I want be able to check in on you" she ordered me.

"yes of course!" I promised her.

I hugged my parents and thanked them.

"love? I should get going, the boys are waiting." Harry whispered in my ear.

"bye, I love you!" I hugged him.

"love you too!" Harry announced before giving me a quick kiss and walking to the car. I stood in the doorway and watched as the car left, sighing. That boy spoils me too much.

I smiled to myself as I walked back upstairs and went on my laptop to print off a calendar for this month. I tapped it to my wall next to the posters of the boys. I took out a fat blue sharpie from my desk and wrote '1D tour' on the calendar and then crossed of all the days that had already gone by.

We still had 5 days till we would leave and 7 days till their first concert. I tapped the list Zayn had sent me next to the calendar.

'1D tour

1 Nashville- 4 days, 1 concert

2 Tampa Florida- 2 weeks, 3 concerts, 1 signing

3 Stop in Texas to rest for 2 days, 1 signing

4 California- 6 days, 2 concerts

5 Hawaii- 8 days, 1 concert

6 Stop in California to rest for 1 day

7 Texas- 3 days, 1 concert, 1 signing

8 Allentown (PA)- 7 days, 2 concerts

9 New Jersey- 8 days, 2 concerts

10 New York City (NY)- 1 day, 1 concert

11 return home '

Kims POV

This is not good. The paparazzi can not find out about Niall and I! Crap! I hope Niall hasn't seen this, I wouldn't want him to worry.

I spoke to soon.

I noticed Niall had replied to the fan who had sent him the photo. 'she's a good friend of mine, she was whispering goodbye and good luck on your new tour. :)' thank god he covered it with a lie! Even though lies are bad kids, use them only for big emergencies like this.

I returned to my twitter and noticed I had a new DM 'are you the girl in the picture? Niall just followed you and you look like her.' crap! Ok just tell a lie or something. 'no. I wish I was her!! IM SO HAPPY HE FOLLOWED ME!!!!!!! Omg I'm a their #1 fan!!!' hopefully that was convincing.

I got a message back 'Ikr I totally wish I was her!! (but with Harry instead)' ha if she only knew Harry was madly in love with Alyssa! I might as well continue talking to the girl.

'Omg I'm so happy they have a new tour!! I really hope I can get tickets!!!' I sent to her.

'Omg if you get them can you please bring me!!!!! :D' yes total stranger, I will bring you instead of my best friend, because that sounds logical.

'I don't think I can but I'm so trying! Niall is super hot!!!!! I wish he would date a fan!!' haha he IS. This is fun.

'Harry is way better!!! Niall is ugly, I don't like him!' ok this girl is officially un-followed just for saying that.

I logged off of twitter and went outside to grab my bike. A nice ride will do no harm right?

--------1 hour later------------

I biked around town and stopped in a few shops to look around or buy something. I grabbed a bottle of water out of a fridge. When I went to the cash register the man smiled at me but I got a bad feeling about him. I quickly got out of the store after paying for my drink.

The man seemed familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. His name tag read 'Ben' but I dont know anyone named Ben. I shrugged it off and biked back home. I put my bike in the garage and unlocked the door. I walked into the living room and turned on the TV, the news was on, normally I would go to a different channel but something inside me told me to keep it on.

The man began talking "in other news a local girl, whose name should be remained anonymous at this time, was attacked by a unknown man who is still at large. If you have any information about him you are asked to please call 555-5555" Alyssa. I froze, it hurt to hear about her story. They showed a sketch of a man that the police had drawn. The man looked just like Ben from the store. Ben was the one who tried to kill Alyssa.

-----------------

so i realized i forgot to put my dad in the last chapter so i made sure he was in this one. Kim found out about Ben!!! but will she get to the cops in time? or will Ben come back for Alyssa and finish what he started? 

word of the day: Ben

also nobody said chapter 19's word of the day so this chapter isn't dedicated to anyone.

also super funny video to the side! Louis and Zayn prank Niall, Liam, and harry and its hilarious!!! 

--1Dfan4848