Chapter 14 -- Leaving...Forever?

happy 4th of July!!! 

Here's a chapter to celebrate! 

--1Dfan4848 

---------------------------- 

Chapter 14

Alyssa's POV

Harry is leaving me.... 

I couldn't believe what I just read. I couldn't let Harry leave me, not now, not when I feel the most alone, not when I need him the most! And what about Kim and Niall? They couldn't break up now when they just started going out today! And Louis, how would Louis feel about leaving Kim? They were practically brother and sister!  

I should have seen this coming. Why would a famous popster like Harry give up a tour to be with me? We weren't even dating, harry probably doesn't even like me. He only must have stayed with me because he thinks it's his fault for asking me to stay outside when the man tried to kill me.

I turned to harry and looked into his wonderful emerald eyes and saw how hurt he was "Harry..." I whispered unsure of what to say

"Alyssa...I...." Harry tried to say, "I'm sorry...I have to go."

Harry walled briskly out of the room without another word. My face fell as he walked further away. He...he left. I felt tears stinging in the corner of my eyes.

He is going to be in a different country, away from me. I should have never even fallen for him, then this would have been 10 times more easier to let him go...

Harry's POV

"Harry..." she whispered, her voice sounded weak and fragile.

"Alyssa...I...." I stopped looking deep in her eyes, I felt my heart break into a million pieces just from seeing the sadness and pain that I clearly caused. I had to end it now, I had to make her pain go away. "I'm sorry...I have to go."

I walked off feeling the tears begin to flow down my cheeks. I ran out of the house into the cold night air.  

I walked down the empty sidewalk not really going any where particular. I walked for a while until I reached a park, I sat on one of the swings and looked up at the moon, it was a full moon and all the stars sparkled next to it. They reminded me of Alyssa in a way, always sparkling with beauty. Speaking of that, I could believe I was leaving Ithaca, Kim, and most of all Alyssa. How am I going to live along with out Alyssa encouraging me, smiling at me, looking at me with those big brown eyes of hers. They always made me fall for her all over again. They captivate all the beauty anyone could ever have.

I would be leaving her, one of the only things that makes my day better. She ignites the courage for me to move on. She is like the other half to me.

I held my head in my hands, frustrated at myself. Would I ever see her again if I leave for this tour?! I don't think she could handle a far distance relationship. I don't think I could handle her rejecting me. But I couldn't just stay here for her, this was my dream and the lads, I couldn't do that to them.  

I sat there sulking for what seemed like hours until my phone buzzed  

Louis: we are opening gifts. Where r u?? R u with Alyssa?? We can't find her. 

Me: I'm at a park. Alyssa isn't with me. Im going to go look for her.  

I felt my phone buzz but I didn't bother to read it. I ran down the same street until I found Kim's house. I looked everywhere around the house, flashbacks of when she was almost killed came into my mind She could be in danger and it would be my fault... again.

---------------part 2---------------- 

(a/n this is from back when Harry gets the text but it's in the boys and Kim's POV)

Kim's POV

I danced with Niall for a while until his phone beeped. He smiled sympathetically and I nodded, knowing we had to take a break from dancing.

He scanned through the text. First he looked pale for a moment but then he looked normal again. Huh, it was probably just my mind Playing tricks on me. He put his phone away and we continued to dance.

We danced for a while until Up All Night started playing and Niall and I sang and danced. We jumped up and down to the beat of the music, letting all my worries carry away. When the song ended I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turned around to see Louis looking at me concerned. I waved to Niall and Louis took me outside. "what's up?" I asked him popping the 'p', and a smile curled up my lips.

"are you even concerned that you might not see Niall or me or any of the boys for a least a few months!?!" Louis yelled, tears filling his eyes in the process.

My smile faltered to a thin line, Ok.....what the hell? What is he talking about? "Louis what the hell are you talking about?" I asked, my eyes etched with concern.

"the text" he stated looking at me for any sign of me understanding, I stared at him blankly.

"the text from Paul?" he tried again "about us going on another tour?"

I felt my body tense and my heart shatter. Niall's leaving me. I felt the tears begin to flow down my cheeks and hit the ground. Niall was going to leave without even telling me, he was going to disappear and leave me clueless. I felt my head spin as my vision got blurry from the tears.

"why...why didn't he tell me Louis" I managed to whisper.

"I don't know Kim" he whispered while pulling me into a hug.

I cried and held on to Louis for what felt like hours when Liam came outside looking for us "guys we are starting to open gifts have you seen Harry or Alyssa?".

I looked at Louis who looked worried, we both knew why they were missing. Now we just have to find them.