Chapter 24 -- Mistakes and Regrets

hey sorry its a day late :/ I didn't have wifi so I couldn't post :(

Harry's dream makes me cry every time I read it :,(

Chapter 24

Alyssa's POV

When I finished making my bed, I admired my work and smiled, satisfied. I was about to go onto my laptop until my doorbell rang. I froze completely.

Who the hell would come to my house at 10:00 at night?

I slowly made my way down the staircase and into the kitchen where the front door was. I looked through the window and saw the one person who I never wanted to see ever again.

Rob.

'Don't let him in' my mind screamed at me.

I pondered for a bit, wondering I should tell him off or let him in. Even though my mind was screaming the logical; Screw him.

Why make it harder by not letting him in the first minute he got here?

I made my way closer to the door, hesitating before taking the door handle and leaning against it, "What do you want?!"

My voice sounded weaker than I planned on and I mentally kicked myself.

"Alyssa please, let me in, I need to explain something..." his ice cold voice echoed through my ears.

"Why should I trust you?" I spat at him.

I could hear him sigh from the other side before he spoke, "Please..."

I sucked in the deep breath. Part of me was wanting to hear what he had to say and the other part was forcing me to ignore him. But before I had to choose, I felt myself turn the handle and slowly open up the door.

"Yes?" I asked, bitterly.

"Listen about me dating your cousin-" I cringed at the memory as my throat clenched. He continued talking, "I made a big mistake please forgive me?"

I glared at him. "EXCUSE ME?!"

He staggered back and looked at me weirdly. I continued speaking, "You just walk in here, give me a pleading look, say that you made a mistake and expect me to FORGIVE you?!"

If looks could kill, Rob would be long dead. I could tell he was surprised by the look in his eyes and the way his mouth hung open slightly, making it seem as if he was at a loss for words.

"Uhh I thought you loved me." he explained.

By then I exploded.

"YOU REALLY THINK I LOVE YOU?! WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I LOVE YOU AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME?!" I screamed at him, getting in his face.

He glared at me, all the calmness was washed away from his eyes, "BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME WHE WE WERE DATING!"

"YOU ALSO SAID YOU WOULD LOVE ME FOREVER!" I paused, chocking on my own tears, that were spilling down my face. I took a deep breath, calming myself down, "But I guess forever wasn't as long as I thought it would be...because I know you don't love me. I know you deny it, but I can see right through your made up lies! So just give up already...I will never forgive you, and sure as hell wont take you back. You will just take me for granted."

I felt my heart pound in my ears as I cried harder.

His gaze lightened up the slightest bit as he spoke, "I know Harry left. He doesn't love you anymore...be mine again. I will treat you better than he did. He is just a prick who needs to get a life."

"DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT HARRY LIKE THAT!!! HE IS 10 TIMES THE BOYFRIEND YOU WILL EVER BE! HE IS THE BEST PERSON I HAVE EVER MET! YOU COULD NEVER COMPARE TO HIM!" I screamed at him, "GET. THE. HELL. OUT. OF. MY. HOUSE."

"Fine, but you are at a loss..." he glared at me.

"SHUT UP!" I pushed him out the door and slammed it in his face. I turned around and slid down the door onto the ground And began crying, robs words kept playing back in my head 'Harry left. He doesn't love you anymore' and to make things worse every word he said was true, Harry is gone and he sure as hell doesn't love me anymore.

Harrys POV

I still loved her. In the middle of 'The Notebook' I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't my mind kept playing back the day I asked her to be my girlfriend, our first kiss, the day she said she would go on tour with me. And then the bad memories, when I found her covered in blood after the signing, when she told me she could go on tour, and worst of all the day we had our first and probably last fight.

After a while I decided to go back to my bunk and see if I could sleep better.

I saw the scene change right in front of me.

I ran into the field that I recognized as the field behind Kim's house. I didn't know what I was doing here, and I don't know how I got here, but I kept running.

I stopped in the middle of the field as I saw Alyssa standing next to a figure.

"Alyssa" I called after her. She didn't turn around. I could finally say I was sorry, hug her and feel her embrace again. I missed her so much.

"ALYSSA!" still no response.

The figure leaned into her and pressed his forehead against hers. I suddenly recognized the figure as Rob.

Rob was trying to kiss Alyssa, and she was letting him.

What is wrong with her, this is not like her at all. She would be pushing him away from her.

I ran towards them as they leaned in closer and closer. I felt myself crying as they were inches away. Alyssa is going to kiss another guy, that isn't me.

I knew it would happen eventually, but I didn't think it would hurt this much. I thought I would be over her in time for this. As I approached them both, they closed the gap between their lips. I stood there, frozen.

"Alyssa..." I whispered and she pulled away to look at me.

Her normal cheerful eyes were replaced with dull, lifeless ones.

"Harry." she replied.

"Alyssa, why?" I asked, tears spilling from my eyes.

"I don't love you anymore, I love Rob. He was the only one I ever loved." she stated, her voice monotone. I stared at her, not believing this was happening.

"No..." I grimaced as I fell to the ground.

"I never loved you, you were worthless." her cold words hit me like bullets.

'Worthless'

"She is mine now, never come back." Rob stated, glaring down at me.

'I never loved you'

Her words echoed through my head.

I WAS worthless. Without her, I am worthless. I need her by my side. Not Rob's.

She is making a huge mistake. I cried harder as the scene motives in front of me until I was back in my bunk.

I sat up abruptly, panting.

I want to go back to her. I want her to realize how much she has changed my life. I want to go back to the times where we would just hold each other, not worrying about anything else. I want to go back...

Back, when I fell in love with her...

----------

okay this chapter is really short (i told you kim!) but oh well, i had to end it here. hopefully the next chapter is longer.

word: regrets

bye :D

--1Dfan4848