Chapter 9 -- Penguins are Sexy?

Omg almost chapter 10 :D  

So I just finished writing this and I have to say I think this one was one of my better chapters and I'm very proud of it  

So shout out to anyone in the Ithaca NY area I'm going to wear my marshmallow t-shirt (from chapter 1) that Alyssa wears (if you haven't figured this out my real name is Alyssa and my best friends real name is Kim) so I know I tried this last week (nobody said hi :( I was sad) but I know not everyone who is reading is a fan so since I broadcasted it to my fans some of my readers might not have heard about it. So I'm giving it one more try and I really would like it if someone said hi :D so I'm wearing it on June 12th 2012 (tomorrow)  

Okay on to the chapter! 

--------------------------------- 

Styles Saved Me

Chapter 9

Unknown's POV

"lily, room 273 needs you" my co-worker said to me "thanks ames" I said as I got up and walked to the room. I opened the door with my arm because the doors here were very hard to open and a simple push couldn't open it. They was a girl there who looked very worried "everything okay?" I asked her "yes,I just wanted to know if you knew anything about Harry styles?" she asked me.  

"no I don't, sorry" I said "oh..." she said disappointed "is he here in the hospital?" I asked hopping I could help here in some way "yah" she said smiling "i can go check my computer, do you need anything else before I go?" I asked. 

"no. Thank you" she said as I left to get information on Harry"  

As I walked down the halls some girls came running in. "slow down" I yelled "where is Harry styles!?!" a girl screamed at me. "um who are you?" I said "were derectioners and we need to find Harry so we can nurse him back to health and then he will marry us and we will live together forever!" she screamed "please calm down" I said as she told me her little fairytale "tell me where he is!!" another one screamed. "if you girls cant calm down and stop yelling I'm going to have to ask you to leave"I said anger clear in my voice.  

"we want Harry, we want Harry" one girl started to chant as the others caught on and started to chant to. Just then amber (Ames) walked up looking very confused "lily what in the world is going on?" she asked me "these girls are being to loud because they are looking for someone named Harry styles" I answered her "oh yah my daughter was talking about him this morning, something about him being in a famous ban- she was cut off when one girl yelled at her "they are called one direction!" amber walked back to her desk and called security which took the girls outside and waited till they left before coming back inside and waiting by the door to make sure no more fans came in looking for Harry.

Alyssa's POV

I waited for the nurse to return but it took her a long time which worried me. As I was waiting I heard a girl chanting "we want Harry! We want Harry!" after a while they stopped and a few minutes later my nurse came back and said "sorry it took me so long, some girls were looking for the same boy. By the way my name is lily" she added as she smiled at me "my name is Alyssa" I said "so about this Harry styles." she started to say as I felt myself becoming very nervous about the news "he is doing fine" she said as I released a breath I didn't even realize I was holding "he came here with a few bruises but he hit his head pretty hard so they are going to do a scan very soon to make sure nothing is wrong but other than that he is doing great" I was glad to know he was okay, I just was worried about his head.  

"so Alyssa about you, the doctor tells me that you have made a great recovery and that having harry here with you has helped you get through the emotional part so quickly that he thinks you should try moving around the hospital a little." she said. "can I get up and visit Harry?" I asked her "the doctor actually recommend you go and see him" lily told me.

Lily helped me getting up and now we were walking around my room with me rolling the stand that held the bags with medicine and other stuff. "okay I think you can start to walk around the halls now" lily told me. Lily walked with me for a little while then she let me go on my own "oh and before I leave, Harrys room is 248" she said "thanks" I said as I waved goodbye. 

I looked around me and figured out that I was next to room 286 and so I turned around and walked back the way I came until I got to my room and then walked farther down to Harry's room. All around him there was Kim and the rest of the band. I opened the door and said "don't forget about me guys" in a whisper "Alyssa!" Zayn and louis said while niall and kim just looked up at me and then back at Harry and Liam just kept looking out the window. Zayn and louis both gave me a hug and we whispered about how the doctor had let me walk around, as I talked to them I kept looking over at Harry Louis caught me one time and whispered to me "go ahead Alyssa, he's just asleep" I walked over to Harry and liam gave me a chair. I grabbed Harrys hand and held it I just looked at him. I was still looking at him when the loudspeaker made a announcement I turned to look at where the noise had come form and realized everyone had left to give me alone time with harry. When I looked back Harrys eyes began to open and he looked at me "hey Harry" I said as he smiled at me "you know your like really pretty" he said sounding like a drunken idiot. I laughed at him and he said "hey. You know what? I like freaken...I like am...I love- he was about to finish when louis came in saying "Alyssa Niall is hungry and we were going to go get nandos, do you want anything?" I smiled at him and said "no than- but Harry blurted out "PENGUINS ARE SEXY" and Louis and laughed at him and he just smiled "yes Harry, penguins are sexy" I said to him "as I was saying. No Louis I'm not hungry, but thanks for asking" he left and I turned back to Harry who said "I think that you should be a cat. Because I love cats. And I like love you so then you should be a cat" he said as if it was the most normal conversation. I blushed red at his drunken state and at what he had said.

Louis' POV  

"hey. You know what? I like freaken...I like am...I love- I heard harry start to say, I couldn't let him confess so I walked in before he could finish "Alyssa Niall is hungry and we were going to go get nandos, do you want anything?" I asked "no than- she was saying when Harry blurted out "PENGUINS ARE SEXY" I laughed at him and when Alyssa and I stopped laughing she said "yes Harry, penguins are sexy. as I was saying. No Louis I'm not hungry, but thanks for asking" I left and said to the boys "who wants nandos?" and Niall jumped up and smiled at me the other boys just nodded and we left for nandos. 

--------------------------------- 

So I know it's short but I got really sleepy :(  

And don't forget to look for me if you live in Ithaca! 

I love you guys so much!! 

Also I want to try something so if you guys are reading this please comment and say anything with the words "penguins are sexy" if I get two of those I will post chapter 10 :D 

Another thing I want to do: 1D song of the day so people comment and say your favorite song by one direction and the winning song will be posted on my website and on the next chapter :D 

Love you guys so much! <3 

and thanks for reading! 

--1Dfan4848